Upcoming Premiere - Essassani Energy Infusion Meditation

Lmfao, dude imagine how jacked their bodybuilders are.

I think essassani are in the 24st century but a different timeline.

Those high-tech gainz tho

3 Likes

From Bashar about the moon, this article might help, speaks about the artificial moons

Man their abs probably got abs! lol!

image|165x181, 75%

3 Likes

How come I feel pressure in my third eye whenever I stare at a full moon? And how come people charge their crystals with it too?

I don’t know man lol

1 Like

it still works tho
I mean
people adapt.
in fact I think its cool. (so many wonderful traditions)
:smiley:
Yes of course they charge things with it! it reflects sunlight.

10 Likes

I need to check out that pdf he linked!

1 Like

Isnt the moon home to greys tho?

Ohh okay! That makes sense…

1 Like

Sun gazing activates the third eye chakra, so the full moon provides a safe way to receive that energy I guess

2 Likes

Dude in a strange kinda way, I wish this happened to me. When I was a kid, nothing at all. No demons, no parasitic entities. Then again id wear these Hindu necklaces and protective waist bands of various gods. Maybe that’s what kept these entities at bay huh?

I’m gonna try astral projecting now (going to bed). Any tips apart from the paralysis technique?

you know
the dragon servitor is free…
and is also an astral mount.
do it in style!

11 Likes

Woah thank you! What’s the name of that field and what exactly is a servirle? Is it a servant?

1 Like

Please Captain, in your new LD field skip or avoid sleep paralysis somehow and include some shielding too in case if some enteties attack us in that state

Yeah, all we did was pray to fking “jesus”.

You can guess how nothing worked.

Atleast a Kali mantra wouldve worked, but nope, christian parents, theyre the devil!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Speaking about sleep paralysis I remember when I once couldn’t move at all but some entety was all around me and I so hard bite him lol and it screemed and went away lol

1 Like

That’s it! This picture made me really want to astral project, Trying it again tonight!

I was so close last time…

I want to talk to my higher self and fly around the world with my dragon :slightly_smiling_face: :dragon:

3 Likes