Pleiadian Energy Infusion Meditation

Hello Dreamers ★★. You are currently watching Pleiadian Energy Infusion Meditation by Dream Seeds.

The Pleiades is one of brightest star clusters in the sky. It contains some 3,000 stars and lies about 444 light-years from Earth. Side to side the group spans 13 light-years, or about halfway from Earth to the bright star Vega.

27 Likes

tomm at 11.
good stuffs

I am quite excited for the ones later on.
There are lots of unknown beings in the andromeda and pegasus systems.
You probably making 1st real contacts.

But that’s a week or two ahead.

29 Likes

@Captain_Nemo question only for you, whenever you have time:

Is there a constellation, star, inhabitants of one of these, etc. whose name would mean “marriage”, “wedding” or “celebration” in any language? Or maybe some planet having the name of a deity associated with household/marriage etc.?

Thank you, as well for all those new amazing experiences coming one by one :)

3 Likes

You all coming at 11 or its too late?

7 Likes

Will be there. :smiley:

2 Likes

Who’s doing Sirian and who Pleiadian. I wonder if I should open both in different tabs at the same time?

1 Like

For the premiere? They are on different dates.

2 Likes

Lol, I totally missed the date!

5 Likes

It’s perfect timing, I am joining in sometime. Cool, a real ‘contact’ … excited dream

3 Likes

@This_Boy_Here … in case you forgot!

3 Likes

I am already there bro! Thanks! :grinning:

5 Likes

Haha thought so, its generally you that reminds me!

2 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

was about to sleep BUTTTTT IM HERE!

2 Likes

It was 6am for me… i was dead sleeping… oops

1 Like

Same time zone but I decided to stay awake.

Result: Walking dead mode… People say things, I just tilt my head and keep answering “yes yes ok cool” because I don’t understand even one single word.

But hanging around with some sort of supernova in the stomach worths it.

4 Likes

So what effects did you guys experience, despite beeing super sleep deprived ? :smiley:

1 Like

i feel something but cannot explain that something

7 Likes

Last night I asked, “What are your intentions?” A couple of seconds later, I got a STRONG pressure near my heart. Strange honestly, after I think I knocked out :grimacing:

5 Likes

What a profound meditation. Dream’s created a beautiful field!

I played it once more after the premiere, then played the Soul Restoration and Vibration series.

Both series felt even better than they have before, with a very pervasive quality to the energies. Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center) in particular felt awesome.

I feel lighter with a clearer energy system throughout, and as if suffused with love energies. Heart chakra and heart area feel very clean and open today. :smiley:

11 Likes