Upcoming Premiere - Sirian Energy Infusion Meditation

“Sirius is a triunal stellar system, which consists of three Solar Deities: Sothis, Satais and Anu (identified by your astronomers, respectively, as: Sirius A, Sirius B, and Sirius C.)

In the universe of matter, Sothis shines brighter than any star in your night sky, dominating the celestial canopy during the winter of your Northern hemisphere. It is the fifth nearest star to your sun, a mere eight light years from yours, and is inextricably connected to your Solar Deity, RA.

24 Likes

10 Likes

Will this have a shared listening like the pleiadian one?

1 Like

Yes. :smiley:

1 Like

When?

1 Like

The premiere will be on 20 September at 3:00 am GMT.

1 Like

Thanks uial!

1 Like

No worries. Looking forward to it. The Pleiadian Energy Infusion Meditation was awesome.

2 Likes

It’ll be 5am here… will do my best to be there

1 Like

The premiere begins in 20 minutes! :smiley:

6 Likes

Looking forward to this. Should be interesting.

4 Likes

Sirian Fiyah Af my energy resonates with this one I was definitely seeing blue people. I would like to know if others had any effects.

11 Likes

That was an amazing experience :clap:t3: Felt lots on energy moving around my head. I kept getting downloads of what the beings looked like. I need to sketch it out!

The drone(ish) music was great as well

8 Likes

I don’t resonate that much with the sirians. I feel more connected to Pleiadian and Arcturians.

5 Likes

Sadly didn’t see any blue people. I had slight headache off and on. Pressure in my right side of head. Felt a few sharp points on my legs. I was only able to meditate for 30 mins to this one.

Not sure if that means I made contact.

5 Likes

They looked similar to Predator to me lol. At least the armor… I didn’t see much of the blue light.

4 Likes

Maybe listen some more :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

That’s scary. :fearful: Glad I didn’t see them.

1 Like

Maybe

No don’t worry. it wasn’t scary, haha. Predator was just the closest resemblance I could think of

2 Likes