Update: My mom is in the hospital, she just had a surgery

I just received the news: the surgery is done already.

She is tired, but OK (she was truly scared of the hospital, however she still needs to stay at least a couple days for observations). Thank God and I Thank Everyone Who Ever Sent Her Healing, Prayers or Good Thoughts.

I hope things will improve from now, her health will improve and no more surgeries will be needed …

7 Likes

How about some fields for her emotional wellbeing, like depression be gone, unconditional love or positive vibrations etc. I think these would help with her recovery, mood and maybe it also enhances the general effects of the fields since a good mood means higher vibrations = better healing. Just a thought but nonetheless I hope your mom gets better

1 Like

Thank You for the Wonderful Suggestions. :blush:

A while ago, She used to listen to fields for depression and anxiety for a few weeks, maybe even for a month and even in the first few days of listening, she was much better already (that’s why I don’t understand why the wounds/diabetes situation repeated, I mean fields definitely work, but I guess considering all the factors, including the fact that she never drinks 2l of liquids, usually not even 1.5l, heck 1l is a record for her, plus other factors, like multiple diseases and her not listening to a lot of fields on a daily basis as I suggested her, it becomes understandable… Unfortunately it is how it is, yet Thankfully she is Alive and will get over this too).

(However) right now, I think it’s best to let her rest/recover (she will remain in the hospital for a few days) and maybe me and anyone who wants to help her should use mostly Intercession (that’s my suggestion, but if someone wants to send her a helpful mind/emotional Field, then you also have my approval).

2 Likes