Uranus Healing and Development - Psychic University

Uranus was the Roman sky god, the first ruler of the universe. In astrology, Uranus is the planet of the future, associated with modern science, invention, electricity, humanitarian movements and revolution. It’s the planet of sudden upheaval and swift, unexpected happenings. Its domain is all that is new, original, different, and unorthodox.

It can be seen as the planet of change and originality, symbolizing the element of surprise in your life. Uranus brings about sudden events and opportunities. It awakens, shocks, and revolutionizes. It is responsible for the flash of human genius that creates something new – whether it be in art or science.

Actions for no reason, attraction to an unusual or odd line of work, interest in modern science and the latest discoveries in the world are signs of a strong Uranus in the natal chart.

Uranus also relates to your inner will and your secret power. In certain aspects, its power is similar to that of Mars. The difference is that Uranus is a deep-seated energy within the personality, an unconscious purpose that is revealed over a lifetime. A person can be powerful even if he or she is physically crippled, and another person may have enormous energy that he or she scatters about for no purpose. The first person has a strong Uranus and an afflicted Mars. The Second has a powerful Mars and an underdeveloped and weak Uranus.

A powerful and well-developed Uranus makes you inclined to be independent and resourceful. It is the ruling planet of the divine spark in astrology. A powerful Uranus can make you a genius and a brilliant innovator.

An afflicted Uranus can make a person undisciplined, reckless, perverse, with unpredictable moods and too detached from people.

Some of the things Uranus governs in astrology include:

freedom
revolutions
rebellion
rapid changes
unpredictability
electricity
engineering
science
the internet and everything related to computers
social justice
being a freak
being a genius

Basically, it shows the life areas where you tend to play by your own rules instead of going with what is expected of you. In this life area, you question the status quo and this is where you rebel. It shows in which life areas you want to rebel and choose a different path than the rest of your peers. The sign and house that it occupies in your natal chart show where your own originality and special self-expression can be utilized the best.

-4:22 min audio-

17 Likes

I finished 1 month of playing this field 4 to 5 hours dialy am really grateful of the results. I feel freedom from what people say about me and this is a huge relief for me and i feel more independant and proud(in a good way) of my own thoughts and opinions. In general i feel more happy in my own skin.

Thanks PU.

14 Likes

Archetypally, Uranus is a symbolic point of trauma or major events in our early lives and/or soul lives that have shaped our current lives and the energy behind which we choose to rebel or break free from the imposed conceptions of who we are or have been.

1 Like

The Astrology of Trauma: Uranus, A Profound Tool for Identifying, Healing, & Transforming Trauma. (empowerdigm.com)

i have it in 3rd house and this is my life story .

1 Like

I have worn the Soul Body Luminance mandala since yesterday it clears alot from my body which makes this Uranus Healing works even better, its my country’s national day I went out alone to celebrity and I cried in the car "It not my first time " but i felt like my mental body cleared from so painful trauma of isolation, then i decided to forget anyone who makes my like i am alone in life and remove it from my mental body , i am social popular person but its like there is walls around me, now i don’t care and i think i will start to heal this trauma in my social self it will be not a problem anymore … and if not healed the most important thing i don’t feel isolated anymore …

its crazy when they say surrender to life the pain was not acceptable , what lead me to use Uranus healing i was listening to Become A Healer :green_heart:from dr virtual … then felt like i have to use Uranus healing , why i share this cause i want other to heal as i do :pray:

• edited :
    i listened for hours , i keep saying to myself i am not not bad , like this audio clear deep aggrement that i am bad .
3 Likes

Me on a random friday night: looping Uranus Healing and Development and Uranus from Energetic Alchemy’s Conjunction of Sphere album AT THE SAME TIME.

Also me:

3 Likes