Useful mini stacks to defend against entities while recharging yourself

Hmmm, if she was using vinegar for her spells, she was up to no good then. I’m glad you stayed on her good side.

2 Likes

Haha basically I stayed away from her. Felt a lot of hate, anger, grief towards everyone from her.

5 Likes

I think vinegar in Ayurveda is Pitta aggravating substance while it pacifies the 2 other doshas.
I dont really know in other medicines.
Just an idea, I dont know your constitution nor composition, but there can also be significance there.
Especially if you have some issues with bad digestion, fatigue, weight, water retention, mucus.
(just another angle, not to take any significance away from what you wrote)

2 Likes

You have so many little half sentences like this or some short story about a person of different practices who was around you at one point, i feel you must be 112 years old :rofl:
I remember the story about bumping into someone at an airport in the bushman medicine thread :D

also,

Imo this shouldnt really be an issue, perhaps try and limit it to at-home use and you can cleanse or charge (like plasma water charger) it before, if youre concerned.

Salt is another substance which absorbs different kind of energies and salt is in everything.

7 Likes

Haha yeah, I think that was Bradford Keeney, not sure if he is still around and active…

7 Likes

thank you for your support @Maoshan_Wanderer !

btw i found one more thing:
mstate gold 1 loop
smart etheric cord cutter 1 loop (or the free verion)
grounding 1 loop
clear negative energy and entety removal. 1 loop
five elements balanced one loop

is super for clearin a lot of stuff.and making you, you again after attack.

3 Likes

Would you be willing to share why you put grounding in the middle of your stack?

1 Like

of course!

i have following understanding about so called distributers:

Acu-Automation: gives energy,heals abit and unblocks energy points in the body

Five elements balanced: for me the real distributer, i feel the fields really and only sink in, pleasantly, and something inteligent that modifies the fields of a said stack…what Luna said in her topic…

Grounding: i take my info from the energy awakening course: there you take up energy trough the feet to the soul centers…

my logic was allways to use cord cutter and other such audios and then to charge me with it, this audio also has a very strong healing qualities to it…slow but sure effect of many ailments, i see the efect mostly with my skin problems,

so i prefer this to jing, chi, shen, beacuse it gives me very stable energy to do other stuff and also give abit of love…

.jing, shen, chi (after i completed the energy course, before i didnt know it )was allways wrong for me to use with the soul restoration audios…i have made a stack SR1,2,3 and then four loops og grounding and i feel those centers heal and be recharged.

I use jing shen and chi in combo with pranayama and microcosmic first (also from the energy course)

so…alittle more but that is my answer @WellBeing

4 Likes

sometimes the smells themselves are part of a deeper clearing, often times even ‘sulfur’ like smells are experienced.

16 Likes

This reminds me the first times using Sapien Medicine channel and using the “Fat to Stem Cells” áudio a few times during days, my sweat had an awful smell lol

6 Likes

Thank you! i ment also in the process of clearing came this smell…thanks to the bhoots…

3 Likes

Yeh sometimes they store a lot of toxins, fat cells.

19 Likes