Useful mini stacks to defend against entities while recharging yourself

Hello there! i was invited from @Maoshan_Wanderer to write about some of the stacks I use.

First of all i want you to all know i step one the shoulders of geniuses from this forum and have only explored their ideas further, thank them all and i begin, and if you read till the end there is a usefull combo for deffence against enteties and charging oneself good:

From the topic: How to Create Great Stacks from LunaMoon2 i developed the following:

You can use the strongest from the primers and boosters at the beginning of each day, then go for the milder and weaker primers and boosters with your other stacks. Example:
1.Stack:
Body primer x1
Kinetic Quasi Crystal x 1
your first audios for the day
Acu-automation x1

1. Stack:
    Auric repair x 2
    energy blokage removal x2
    your other stack of audios
    five elements balanced x2

2. Stack:
    Torsion field x2
    Plasma field/or plasmatron x 2
    third stack of audios
    Grounding x 2

3. and so on stsacks require you only to use the audios that you want and on the end of each stack you put one loop acu-automation or grounding.

You can mix the primers and booster stronger to weaker and choose them from the topic from LunaMoon2. that is it.

The free easy get u rid of dark sh… combo is also thanks to my Thoth as follows:

Salt clense x3
Just the knees audio x3
Banisch negative enteties (11min long) x1
Neck hump reversal and reduction x2
Essense of burned Sage x 3
Grounding x2

another version if you have those audios would be:

armor of light and glory x2
auric and body repair x2
just the knees x3
neck hump reduction and reversal x 3
testosteron boost x1 (when woman estrogen boostx1) in order to heal the navel and reach energetic harmony of all energy streams in the body
negative enteties banishing audio (11 min long)
essense of burned sage x 3
grounding x 2

After finishing it doesnt matter what you feel (can be used also under attack conditions) please let it sink in, let it time to work atleast one hour before you listen to sth else.

then if you have them all you charge yourself so:

Jindan x 1
Minor Blueprint of power x 1
Blueprint of Life x1
Msate Gold x 4
Cosmo volt x 1
Skin scarring repair x 3
Grounding x 2

So. that had saved my a… today fom a very bad awakening. hope it suffise the lot of you!
I suggest that you stick something golden on your phones when you use them for audios and second use the audios on minimal or now volume while the phone is in your pocket. try it it works and makes the use of those audios far more simple also in crouded space.

Thanks for all of the support from this Forum and from Captain esp. @Desiree , @anon51280824 and @Maoshan_Wanderer !

will update this topic when i have descovered something new to share.

19 Likes

:muscle:

Thank you for always sharing your ideas.

And congratulations

3 Likes

Id suggest you tho, changing the name of this post as to what it is about, so when people is looking for posts about these goals then your post would be suggested higher in the list. x

1 Like

Thank you for your support! believe me no probs there. feels abs different

3 Likes

How should i name it i am shy enough… :laughing: welcome ideasss. thank you for beginning it all for me.

3 Likes

:point_up_2:
something like it :smiley:

“Useful mini stacks to defend against entities while recharging yourself”

3 Likes

will copy … thanks :laughing: :innocent:

2 Likes

Told you is not easy being me… so yap… good title! thanks… will post any idea i have here though…All good to ya…i must workkk…laters

2 Likes

I wonder what this field has to do with…

???

1 Like

Ha… i understand why

1 Like

well alot of pain and suffering led me to that combo, when i did that so i was gifted with freedom from them, because it seems they latch them selves on the area between the shoulders under the neck.

3 Likes

i had no doubts that you will. nice night

2 Likes

@JAAJ

I talked about it here

Balance and unity in two words is why.

When its not there a big brech at a very energy sensitive spot. Which is like a mini vortex.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will re-read your post.

3 Likes

Someone wrote of a similar experience with foot fungus - after listening to Spell & Curse Removal, foot fungus disappeared… Sometimes the linkage is interesting…

17 Likes

also the just the knees audio…will include it in the stack now.
had also nice experiences with the enhancen and plasmafied beard audio for that goal but i think this is something only about my energy structure and waeknesses that is why i ll not post it above.

4 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

updated the first post.

2 Likes

Hello there! i have an interesting revelation conserning negative emotions and energy…

one says we are what we eat…

so…

after clearing myself with the PNR, Deinhabiter, Bhoots, finished the stack as suggested from Luna with the five elements balanced…
and then i felt a stong smell of vinegar. At first thought it is from the air outside, but indeed it was coming from my body…then i analysed how i felt eating things with vinegar my whole life and then was BOOOM! Reason for bad moods can be also bad food, the hopeless of them coming from the distinct taste of vinegar…

then i recieved alittle chanelled info that vinegar is very programable and can be used to spread negativity betweeen people (when two people meet and have eaten vinegar previously)…

…so…

perhaps for our high vibes sake…should we not stop consuming vinegar altogether?

Dear @Maoshan_Wanderer it will be an honor for me if you look this up! Have a nice day!

6 Likes

This is true. Years ago, I had a neighbor who was a Hoodoo practitioner. Vinegar was the main ingredient she used in her spells and stuff.

9 Likes