Useful Paid Fields for Arthritis

I had bought advanced healing because I thought it was good a while back. It’s been helping, but I’m wondering if there’s anything else I should look for. I know about plasma protocol just not currently in a situation where I can afford it. I’ve been browsing gumroad wondering what else might help. I got a 90 dollar gift card from something a while ago and am hoping to use it.

The ones I’m interested in are Smart stem cells, Acupuncture, Cold Laser, and the one that combines Orgone and Plasma.

1 Like

From your conversation yesterday:

3 Likes

Was hoping for other answers. But if you think that’s best I’ll give it a shot. I’ll wait a bit longer before I purchase it.

Hello,

I don’t have RA but do have OA. So, I can’t speak through personal experience for your situation. However, if I understand correctly RA is autoimmune and inflammation. I have inflammation too and I get great relief when I loop either Collagen, Stem Cell and Scar Tissue Removal, Generalized Stem cell or Arthritis. In your case you might add the Auto Immune reversal and the Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor. Fingers crossed for you.

3 Likes

cosmo-volt on YouTube is a super strong healing audio

3 Likes

I have OA and RA/Gout. I’ve used a lot of those audios before and I still do. I’m making progress little by little. Compared to a month or two months ago. I often tend not to feel pain as much now, but it usually hits when walking (just a lot less painful than before). So it’s still troublesome and will probably take a lot more time to get over. It’s just I’ve found a lot more successes using something like advanced healing so I was curious what other of the paid audios would lend a hand. Because I think those would be more beneficial. Though it’s in a lot of my joints (to varying degrees, some aren’t to be worried about) it’s mainly effecting my knees and then my feet.

1 Like

I have advanced healing and I haven’t noticed anything but maybe I haven’t done it consistently enough. For me, the pain is such a big emotional trigger than I tend to just use the fields that reduce or eliminate the pain for me rather than fields that may be working but I don’t feel anything from them.

2 Likes

I tend to use advanced healing after I’ve used another audio. In my experience it seems to either build off or amplify the audio used previously. I believe if you have more energy advanced healing works better. But you might also have some blockages. Mentally or physically, try emotional release, but also things like endocrine system, teeth/gums, scars, and pathogens/viruses can block healing. I believe I have some scar tissue built up myself, among with other blockages. It’s a lot to manage and sometimes I end up listening more than I should. Bit of a bad habit. Also having like a straight spine and removing senescent cells can help. (That’s a bit much sorry). I’ve tried a lot of things and sometimes it’s hard to fully stick with one set of audios. My core audios stay the same.

2 Likes

You might want to check out the Plasma Protocol thread. PP deeply heals the entire body, which would support many of the systems involved in your conditions.

2 Likes

Gout is caused by an excess of uric acid in your blood which is deposited on the joints forming crystals.

I suggest that you pay attention to your diet if this is not the case. The most common bone and joint diseases like osteoporosis are due to an imbalance in blood pH.

I speak to you from experience for gout :sweat_smile: … I have it on my left foot. Small pains in the big toe joint. This is the first time I have had this type of problem.

How did I get this?

A few days ago I consumed a lot of rusk with margarine. Really I was in excess … more than ten a day :smirk:.

The result … pain in the right foot within days.

I thank my body for sending me is reported quickly !!! This allowed me to act quickly.

It still hurts a little sometimes but it’s okay. With walking, good hydration, energy audios and a more balanced diet, uric acid crystals will dissolve and be evacuated.

Important Info, Kidneys, lymph and blood circulation need to be functioning properly.

Avoid industrial processed foods and stress (acidifier for the body).

I advise you to try a few days of water with a teaspoon of baking soda mixed ( preferably In the morning on an empty stomach it’s ideal ) . For more information I let you inquire on the internet.

“Baking soda has potent antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help strengthen the immune system and combat the aggressive and inflammatory effects of various pathogens.”

I wish you a quick recovery :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Be careful not to do this before a meal. This mixture will neutralize your stomach acid and will impact your body’s ability to digest the food you’re about to eat. I’ve heard “before” as described anywhere from within “1-2 hours” before a meal.

4 Likes

Yes , I just added it

1 Like

Try using Joint Repair for the pain you experience on walking. Collagen+Joint Repair should work really well for that.

2 Likes

In addition to all the great suggestions here, I would suggest Stomach Healing and Intestine Healing and Regeneration. One possible cause for RA is leaky gut - proteins leaking from damaged stomach/intestines into parts of the body they shouldn’t be then your immune system attempting to clear them with joints/soft tissue as collateral damage. HTH!

1 Like

Yeah I gave that a shot. It seems to help calm inflammation and has an effect on my gout or at least a reaction.

Maybe it would be helpful to us, if you shared what you’ve tried so we can focus our suggestions on what you haven’t yet tried?

1 Like

I’ll admit my diet isn’t very well controlled. So I changed it around today, I mean I’ve been meaning to work on it for a while, but it just took some time to get to. Can I tell you I feel way better today than I did for a while. Suppose I needed the push of not being to hold this off any longer.

1 Like

My mom regularly listens to the Volt version of ‘Advanced Healing’ and her pain from Arthritis is greatly diminished.

7 Likes

Yeah I have milivolt, honestly without it I don’t think I can properly perform healing on my body. It’s a great audio.

2 Likes

Okay I’ve decided to use the point of no return stack now (along with what I’m already using). Because I’ve had this for a while and the condition itself for a period of time got worse before I truly discovered sapien and that was due in part to arrogance of my health. I think I often end up beating myself up over a lot of things, I knew of the “Point of No Return” but I never took it to heart or really read into it. It’s just recently I’ve seen all the things I need to do and want to change but I’m not seeing change. I hope that this will actually bring results to me, because it feels like the changes I’ve experienced so far are way too small for what I need to become healthy again. In a way I rather be mentally free than what I’ve been feeling from time to time.