Using many of the same copies of the same mandala

Is it advisable to print many copies of the same mandala to keep with yourself? What I wanted to do is print an entire paper of mandalas(12 copies on the paper for example) and then fold it, would it get stronger or maybe too strong?

3 Likes

No you dont need to do that with Sapien’s Mandalas.

They grow over time not by quantity of the same printed, yes you could however have say one in your wallet, one in your room, one at work or car or other places you are constantly hanging that are close to your proximity.

8 Likes

Thanks for your help!

5 Likes

Can i use 2 mandalas at once? Wanted to use arc. Michael with Higher self, I don’t think they’d clash, woul they?

3 Likes

Yes you can and they wouldnt clash

7 Likes

Nice! Thank for the reply

3 Likes

I have another question, can I keep two different mandalas on top of each other? Right now I put them both in my phone’s cover, would it affect results?

1 Like

Yes.

No.

Check out the Mandala thread for more information about how to use these mandalas!

6 Likes

All right, thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, I advise that you do print many, for the reason that the fields on the mandalas begin to grow over time once they were created.
So print out several, wear one with you and keep the others growing so that you can come back to them in case you lose your main one.
Or simply place them in different locations (wallet, jacket, under mouse pad etc.).

9 Likes

Following your advice on this one :+1:t2:
So, by applying this the energy wouldn’t be stronger for being exposed on certain occasions by several of the same mandala if my assumption is correct?
For example, one in wallet, then for growth one by desk, one in a desk drawer, one in a briefcase, will actually result in energy from 4 of same mandala when I sit by the computer :nerd_face:

I used to do that when i only had one tag and was listening to just a few audios.

It was nice because i could feel the energy of the mandalas anywhere i went, growing and covering me fully

Until… more tags came in, many more audios, then NFTs

And i reached a point where it was way too much energy from the Mandalas that had already grown and expanded a lot, i had to reduce it to one of each and even if they were different id place one at each location as a different goal.

And all went great after that.

The thing is…

Would you add the same audio to all your stacks 24/7 just because its awesome and you want its energy all time wherever you are?

I dont think so

Would you keep pouring gas in your car’s gas tank after being full?

i dont think so

More is not better, if mandalas is all you would be working with, ok yes but even that way, they will grow super powerful one day and become the extra gas dropping out from your car (body)

As long as you are not working on expanding your energy systems to absorb more energy theres no point on doing that.

You wouldnt be absorbing in a healthy way that can actually enhance the benefits AND show in your life, on the contrary the eventually grown energy from them will take over the space for you to absorb other tools you are using.

Then get overwhelmed
And "why im not seeing results like other people lol

7 Likes

Thanks for the thorough answer. I was under the impression from other comments above and other posts that several of the same mandala wouldn’t exactly amplify the energy output (in terms of for example 3 mandala prints = 3x the energy), but your advice is then to only be exposed to one mandala print, right?
The idea came initially from making several prints of the same mandala that could start growing and at the same time make it easy to have one mandala print placed in the most used items or places (not having to constantly move around the mandala between pocket, briefcase, desk, etc.). But yes, this way, there might be moments when I will carry and be exposed to 2-3 prints of that same mandala.

1 Like

Yeah, thats why i said, i did that long time (printing several of the same and spreaidng them around)

But i had to cut it to one of each because they each grow so you are expose to absorbing that energy all day every where non stop.

Too much.

If:

You are not consistently working on expanding your energy systems and strengthening your aura so you can absorb and sustain more.

And also if you are (which i imagine you do) wearing tags, listening to audios etc.

So the results would be slower, totally clashing with your initial goal which was to make them work faster

3 Likes

Ok, got ya! Will in that case only use/expose myself to one and have several printed for growing them (stored away) and serve as backup in case the one in use is lost/broken as @JAAJ suggested above. :+1:t2:

2 Likes