Vaastu Homam

Thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer :smiley:

1 Like

The description says to be used quarterly. Can we use it every day or week if we feel like it?

4 Likes

does this audio applies the benefits of “Vaastu” even with rearranging the furniture which in my case is somewhat impossible??

Same as Feng Shui. It still works and thats the whole point. Gives you the benefits without changing anything. It harmonizes what is not or cannot be otherwise

9 Likes

thank you again, as helpful as always :smiley:

3 Likes

I suppose we could use it every day or every week if we feel like it.

But here’s the thing: I’m beginning to understand that these fields encapsulate powerful rituals. And several of these Homan/Yagna fields ask us to approach them with respect. I’m worrying if that respect applies not only to the forces and entities addressed by the ritual/field but also the ritual itself.

So I’m finding myself asking myself, “What if these rituals (and the forces and entities called upon by then) are so powerful that quarterly playing is enough?” IOW, am I wanting to play these fields daily or weekly from a place of respect or from a place of doubt? Just as only you can answer that for you, I’m the only one who can answer that for me.

Hope that helps.

10 Likes

Honestly, I sometimes play them passively, I hope they won’t get mad at me and that they won’t do anything to me if I sometimes forget to respect them?
Although there is fear but I still play them because I want to improve my life
I mean I have great respect for every field I used, but I used them passively mostly even forgetting I am playing them, oh gosh I hope they are just not mad at me sometimes lol

3 Likes

They probably have other things to do with their time than sit around and get mad at you about listening these fields passively.

But I don’t know how these deities roll in life so wait till Mashan can answer.

6 Likes

Just got this gem, peace, and happiness to my home and everyone’s as well :slight_smile:

8 Likes

There is always immense value in mindfully, “with awareness” connecting to these high-vibration deities/intelligent forces.

That said, it does not need to come from a place of fear or compulsion.

These are primordial beings, they are real, but also unreal as they are archetypical projections of one’s one Higher Self, or say the Universal Mind. So, they are as unreal as they are real.

Historically, Asian cultures have used emotional energy to connect to them - could be devotion, love, respect, etc. This emotional relating to the deities helps solidify the connection one has to them. However, all Hindu ritualism stems back to Vedic Mimamsa school, where rituals - if done perfectly - would grant the results irrespective of emotions, etc. While an emotional connection enhances the rituals, technically it is unneeded.

So, while you can benefit big time by mindfully listening to these audios, acknowledging the deities, etc., there is also tremendous value in listening to them passively as well - Dream always considers various circumstances that people use his audios in, and has checks and balances. So, nothing to fear here…think of these deities are expressions of your higher self, perfected aspects of your higher self - and then the fear ceases.

I have indeed noticed a few things with deities, however.

• For example, the energies of these deities flow through very well when the environment is clean, the energy of the place is free of clutter, bad smells, etc. Probably the reason most rituals in the east and west start with clearing and cleansing procedures.
  • Some feminine energies like say Durga are protective in nature. They do not reside in places where there is an abuse of women, children, etc. As these are guardian deities, they respond to appeals for help and the abusers are dealt with force, at times.
  • The energies build over time. The presence of an elevated deity builds over a period of time, so consistency helps.
48 Likes

Oh you explain this so well :)

15 Likes

1st listen :

Feeling dust lifted from the room, the house, the books on the shelf near me. And dust lifted from me, a tingling sensation in my whole body. And things being rearranged inside me, with perfect precision. And why not ? After all, our body is our home in this life.

2nd listen :

I focus on the effect in my body. It feels so good. Like tiny hands reordering everything that is not perfectly ordered. I could feel/hear them : “This goes here and that there and this here and that over there and this should be like that and …”. And, as the audio started to fade : “Quick quick, let’s also do this and that and whatever we can before it ends !”

3rd listen :

A feeling of gratitude and happiness coming from the tiny hands that now have more time to do what they want. And I thank them likewise. It goes on for a while, then the rush fades, I feel like the last piece of the puzzle is put in place, and the tiny hands stop and contemplate their work with satisfaction. So I thank them again, the audio fades away, and the pull to listen to it again and again and again is gone.

As Radiohead used to sing : everything in its right place.

Thank you, Dream, for such a beauty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

33 Likes

Thank you for this Mao :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Does this field need to be played at a loud volume, to physically move through the space?
I’m wondering if my house/structure can “hear” the field or if that’s even necessary

Thanks

4 Likes

In my experience the volume doesn’t matter.

5 Likes

I play this 20x in my chamber, now my chamber feels sooo peaceful.

I think it’s better to play more than 3 times.

7 Likes

Just bought this one. Will be interesting to note the subtle changes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have used Vaastu Homam and Protected Spaces in every room of my house today
I can definitely see the changes. First of all the atmosphere feels completely different, it became so peaceful and I can say that the freshness has appeared. I feel the calming and pure energies flow in all the rooms
I feel completely safe and relaxed thanks to this field. Also have done a short meditation and it was an amazing experience. I never paid much attention towards environmental fields but from now I’ll be using them daily

16 Likes

Any more reviews on this ?

Hey there,
I’m new to this forum and would like to buy the Vaastu Homam field.
But I have no credit card.
Is it elsewhere possible to buy it with PayPal?
Thank you