Vaastu Homam

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/vaastu-homam?product=1450

Vaastu is a science of construction, It is a term used to describe a specific type of eastern architecture, where it is thought that alignment, orientations and designs play an important role in integrating quality energy into a building.

Vaastu Homam is performed, usually before moving to a new home or office. It is a ritual dedicated to the gods of the direction. These are: Indra (east), Agni (southeast), Yama (south), Pitru (southwest), Varuna (west), Vayu (northwest), Kuber (north) and Brahma (center). Each god is a symbol of such things as fire, thunder, peace, prosperity, and so on.

A ritualistic and energetic way to create a peaceful and favorable environment.

It is said to purify every nook and cranny of the house. The effects of which can contribute to the stability of life and peace of mind. A home filled with peace and happiness.

2-3 times per use.

Effects do tend to last a while.

These can go into a sort of quarterly practice.

45 Likes

To combine with Feng Shui one!! Niceeee

11usd!

:two_hearts:

Thanks Captain

Is it 11? For sure? Is not letting me buy

Ahh 11+ duh!

Ok so that plus whatever else we want to add!

7 Likes

Did you enter 11 in the box on the page? (It’s not super obvious that it’s a Name-Your-Own-Price-$11-or More thing.)

2 Likes

Its not letting me :thinking:

Internet is kinda sucky today i need this haha

1 Like

I just clicked i want this then i realized i should put more i changed it and proceed to pay but its not letting me.

Ill try again in a bit on a different browser

2 Likes

Mercury station, about to be retrograde. (Navaghara Homam, anyone?)

:wink:

3 Likes

This has been happening this weekend for our friends.

Suggested work-arounds:

• Make sure you’re logged into your Gumroad account before you try to checkout.
  • Go to another vendor (any one). Put one of their items in your cart (don’t worry, we’ll take care of that in a moment.) Then go to check out. You can remove that other item from your cart before you enter your payment information into PayPal.
3 Likes

I know. This is a new trick that Gumroad’s been pulling on our Forum friends just this weekend.

You can try the second method without having or creating a Gumroad account.

ETA: I think it would be really helpful if we had a thread dedicated to Ordering Issues or something, which would include these reports and their solutions, don’t you think?

2 Likes

Thanks @Dreamweaver :pray:

So, 2-3 times every 3 months is recommended, would it be ok to use it more often?

9 Likes

Exactly the same reaction, thanks Captain :pray::heart::dove:

3 Likes

however, with the Old Negentropic Harmonizer, you will be at the top. :muscle:

3 Likes

It might also motivate you to do this physically as well.
Yesterday I played the Vaastu Homam 3 times.

I just cleaned my apartment today, and I was only planning on vacuuming the floors, but then ended up mopping the floors, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming the couch, wiping the dust on many places (nooks and crannies) and cleaning things like the sink drains and ventilation system inlets. I also used rose otto and cedar wood essential oils when mopping and played Ye Old Negentroic Harmonizer 6 times and I am still looping The Air Vitalizer.

21 Likes

no clashing with the Feng Shui audio, bec im planning to buy that audio in the near future??

3 Likes

No clashing…

12 Likes

Thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer :smiley:

2 Likes

The description says to be used quarterly. Can we use it every day or week if we feel like it?

5 Likes

does this audio applies the benefits of “Vaastu” even with rearranging the furniture which in my case is somewhat impossible??

1 Like

Same as Feng Shui. It still works and thats the whole point. Gives you the benefits without changing anything. It harmonizes what is not or cannot be otherwise

10 Likes

thank you again, as helpful as always :smiley:

4 Likes

I suppose we could use it every day or every week if we feel like it.

But here’s the thing: I’m beginning to understand that these fields encapsulate powerful rituals. And several of these Homan/Yagna fields ask us to approach them with respect. I’m worrying if that respect applies not only to the forces and entities addressed by the ritual/field but also the ritual itself.

So I’m finding myself asking myself, “What if these rituals (and the forces and entities called upon by then) are so powerful that quarterly playing is enough?” IOW, am I wanting to play these fields daily or weekly from a place of respect or from a place of doubt? Just as only you can answer that for you, I’m the only one who can answer that for me.

Hope that helps.

11 Likes