Vaccination MegaThread

5 Likes

Usually the people that are censoring information, silencing others and taking away rights unless you do what they say, aren’t on the right side of history.

4 Likes

This is represented in that image of the car that’s totalled on it’s left and still completely intact on it’s right side. So if a person only sees the left side of the car, it’s totally damaged and useless. If another person is on the right, they’ll say this car is perfectly fine, no damage. Both are right.

Btw regarding the beer…i can’t prove anything but I’m drinking beer for 10-15 years now, i would go periods without it, and only reduced it more and more recently…i just don’t see many advantages in it anymore, the feel isn’t the same as before. For instance, reduced inhibitions from a little alcohol, i already have that effect in me. The slight bubbly excited feeling, i got it too. I speak more in general, but it’s this advantageous?

But the mental clarity, the day afterwards, the effect on the stomach, etc. Whether that means i became “higher” vibration, or beer is “lower” vibration is still up for debate (see the car image analogy above), but personally the pros and cons of consuming it aren’t in balance anymore for me.

For the vaccine i can’t prove anything either, but I’m still highly hesitant to take it. Too much of this story smells fishy. Is it low vibration though? Due to my perception? Hmmm

1 Like

Heyy man, good to see you, I was just wondering yesterday about how you haven’t been around (at least publicly) for a while :D

4 Likes

This statement is so vacuous that I doubt anybody will be persuaded by your post, but nonetheless I feel that your naïvety should be addressed as your misinformation may have serious implications for those ignoring the very real risks associated with these ‘vaccines’.

First of all, none of the vaccine manufacturers have publicly acknowledged that the main ingredient (by volume) is graphene oxide which causes widespread damage throughout the body. The Spanish team of researchers ‘La Quinta Columna’ have found via microscopy and spectroscopy that it comprises between 98% and 99.5% of the vials from several manufacturers, as has been confirmed by others.

They are designed to mimic natural infection so obviously there is risk of harm in some individuals due to immune reactions, and there is abundant evidence of this and other mechanisms of harm involved.

The fact that you cited product information direct from the manufacturers who stand to make billions in profits shows your lack of critical thinking, particularly given the industry’s history of dishonesty.

This is exactly why most people should not get the vaccine. If our natural immune system is effective against infection then there is no benefit to taking an experimental product that is not designed to infer protection against infection nor transmission. If you had read Dr. David Martin’s dossier that I linked in my previous reply to you, you would have seen the following on page 6:

The Moderna and Pfizer “alleged vaccine” trials have explicitly acknowledged that their gene therapy technology has no impact on viral infection or transmission whatsoever and merely conveys to the recipient the capacity to produce an S1 spike protein endogenously by the introduction of a synthetic mRNA sequence.

This invalidates your statement :

If the ‘vaccines’ only offer personal protection then ‘vaccine passports’ are pointless and there is no benefit in otherwise healthy individuals getting the injection, therefore any and all associated risk is unnecessary.

Again, this is totally irrelevant to this thread which pertains to the actual ‘vaccines’. But since you brought up RNA, perhaps you should read this article from the discoverer of in-vitro and in-vivo RNA transfection and the inventor of mRNA vaccines.

14 Likes

This thread reminds me of this post lol

4 Likes

I did miss you guys. Good to see you’re still around :)

Bad news is, I won’t be online much now either. :<

4 Likes

Oh man, I don’t even know where to start. All the sources that you have linked to (orwell.city, americanfrontlinedoctors, Fauci report, Martin’s dossier etc. are so full of wrong data, misinterpretations, out-of-context-taken statements, biasedly selected data, long-time ago debunked statements, unscientific reasoning etc.).

Apparantly we cannot agree on this topic but that’s okay, time will tell what has actually happened.
Until then, most likely it is just best that everyone listens to their own inner guidance.

I decide that I will no longer comment here in this thread, because, if there is any cabal agenda with this Wuhan virus going on, then it is what is happening here right now: “divide and conquer them”.
They flood the internet with so much “data”, “information”, “news” pieces and “statisitics” that most people no longer know what to believe. But then everyone has an opinion because the human brain wants to avoid cognitive dissonance and so everyone tries to defend their opinion till the end, which leads to friends and families, and especially spiritual circles, becoming divided because of this.

11 Likes

:100: :beers:

5 Likes

Some very interesting discussion here from predictive linguistics expert Clif High regarding the collapse of the vaccine agenda. Specifically, see 29:00 onwards for sobering predictions on aftermath for vaccinated & predicted death toll.

4 Likes

There’s not really a point in trying to change anyone’s mind at this point (or at least that’s how I feel right now)

4 Likes

Not sure whether your post was in response to me, but if so I’m assuming that those who have decided to get injected and are happy with their decision won’t likely be viewing this thread.

Clif’s predictions are aligned with what my intuition has told me all year (I had always saw September as the turning point). Clif makes an interesting point that the covert war we’re in is so strange that it will soon be won before the vast majority of the population even realizes they’re in a war, and that most of the war casualties will occur post-‘victory’. I think the full interview will be of interest to most people here, perhaps it will persuade a few who are at the precipice to wait just a few more weeks, but I’m not sharing it with the intent to change anyone’s mind.

My personal innerstanding is that the whole vaccine agenda is a 3D embodiment of a greater sorting of frequencies as we enter the Aquarian age. To put it bluntly, alignment with fear, lies, division & control versus love, truth, unity & freedom. “Strong delusion” for whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. But that’s my POV which I am not keen to debate nor persuade anyone to share.

7 Likes

Is it possible for someone to be infected by covid, but covid is NOT the cause of their death? (Assuming they were hospitalized due to severe symptoms that are consistent with covid and not run over by a car)

If so, how is death by covid determined?

aswell as negentropic jing, ojas marrowed, dna system repair ^^ ( for system immunity )

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your insights.

I too was informed by my guides several years ago about a separation of polarities. While many channelers and hypnosis transcripts seemed to portray this as a split into two separate timelines, I always felt that we would all experience the tribulations as foretold in many religious texts and that it would not be a smooth journey to a ‘New Earth’. In my early teens I learned as much as I could about all religions and most closely identified with Rastafarianism due to its message of unity, rejection of dogma and its foundation in eschatological material such as Revelations.

Rastafari say this is the Great Tribulation, the Great Deception, the fall of Babylon.

4 Likes
1 Like

There is no such thing as a safe vaccine. We have been led to believe over the course of the last two hundred years that it is vaccines that have been responsible for the eradication of infectious disease. This without accounting for the vast improvements in public sanitation, personal hygiene and food storage methods over the same period.
Get hold of a copy of Edgar March Crookshank’s seminal work, A History and Pathology of Vaccination from the late 1800s for an in depth exposure of the flawed beginnings of the protocol, a protocol based on fraud and monied self-interest.
Nothing has changed. Check out the Corvelva website https://www.corvelva.it/en/ for information on what’s really in the vaccines being poked into perfectly healthy newborns.
What are being called COVID vaccines are not vaccines at all. They are gene rewriting bioweapons.
Do you ever wonder why your chances of getting cancer are now 1 in 3 and why practically everyone over the age of 50 has a metabolic disorder or chronic disease? See the above two references for a starting point on your path to an answer.

4 Likes

With some companies, municipalities and even some US federal government units (ie. Veteran’s Administration) forcing vaccination on their workers, it is surpising that so few people have filed lawsuits. Title 21 of the U.S. Code forbids forced vaccination, pcr tests, and even mask wearing because they are ALL EUA (experimental use authorization) only. 21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3 - Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute. Scroll down to subsection (e).
Hey, what about the Amish? Do you think they are going to suddenly start lining up for inoculation? Nope. Religious exemption. It’s available to everyone in the U.S. Who wants to be the first to file a religious discrimination case as relates to forced vax? Well, first you have to find a law firm with big big cojones.

3 Likes

Really? How many are actually dying of COVID Philip? When they have yet to identify the “virus” and when death stats have been severely tainted by the fraud, how do YOU or anyone else know? What happened to all the deaths due to influenza, bacterial pneumonia, et. al btw?
You’re entitled to your opinion, but it’s contrary to basic human rights, not to mention international law to put one class of persons (potential COVID victims) above another (those wishing to preserve their health and their natural immunity).
These “vaccines” (they cannot even be classified as vaccines) do NOT confer immunity, permanently degrade the body’s natural acquired immunity response, and CAUSE mutation. Delta variant? Thank the vaccinated for that. It’s been known since the 80s that immunization causes viral mutation. Well, to be honest, we don’t even know if COVID is actually a virus to begin with. Yep, that’s right, there’s plenty of data to suggest it isn’t.
But really, all that might be trivial. The real issue is: Where’s the Pandemic? Well, it’s on your TV. It certainly hasn’t shown up in reality. Two stats that epidemiologists, etc. use to determine whether an epidemic is present, do not indicate that it is. Those are excess mortality and loss of years.
You can have your vaccine Philip. (You seemed so willing, even gleeful to line up for it.) But your compliance makes it more difficult for us objectors to have a choice. Can you see the implication? Will the powers that be make me and my kind wear the equivalent of the Star of David, a pink triangle, or some such when I refuse to take the shot? Will you let them make us? Food for thought.

6 Likes

I’m been force to vaccinate bcz of my job😞what fields do you guys recommends to stop the negative toxins or the negative side effect spreading to my body ??