Is it possible to make a field to fight the NWO agenda?

1 Like

LMAOOOOOOOO :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Could you explain to me what the ranks of magic practitioners are please?

Yes sir, that is the reality we currently are in, for whatever reason we are all here.
If you want fields against NWO then DocVirtual7 is who you are looking for. He has just released a lot of content geared toward fighting the NWO. I Trust him and use his videos on occasion, But he is definitely on the paranoid schizophrenic side so I only use selective material of his

I really like this one. great for meditation, I can feel the vibes.

Need also these

1 Like

This thread and the election one, just

11 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

How very french of you Monsieur Weiss

1 Like

@dewbob1998 So, people don’t do that gesture in the Anglo world ?

2 Likes

Me reading these threads …

11 Likes

Only when making fun of the frenchies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Makes you feel like a big man huh ?
Lol, just kidding.
I get it, you guys don’t do that

2 Likes

I just did it this morning after cooking,
see i think, it requires a certain level of deliciousness

18 Likes

Just had an idea
we use Collective Conscious, Imaginarium Divine, or in general fields that ‘‘give answers’’
we ask what need to be done to stop THE AGENDA or even if something has to be done at all
if something actually needs to be done we do it, individually
repeat using the Collective Conscious so we are connected and communicate without any traces whatsoever
The Collective Field should coordinate our actions and provide guidiance in order of achieving common goal
So we ‘‘just’’ do our thing and keep asking the Collective Conscious about further actions
done
its actually doable I think, of course if there is something that truly needs to be done regarding that matter

2 Likes

Hey fam I’m pretty sure if we just ignore it, it will all go away :joy:

1 Like

Man I really like that idea of yours. Would be an interesting experiment to try out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this sounds interesting!
I’m not sure that the collective would work the way you think though. You assume the collective “wants” this as a common goal, I’m really not sure about that. The masses are happy to be blind and play their parts as muppets.

Also I’m not talking from a point of arrogance, even though that last last sentence feels like it. Just look around and see what is in the collective now (as world events are the materialization of that). I’m not talking about recent USA events.

4 Likes

Hi
Well, the way I see it is:
The Dream wrote into description that while listening we could/should ask question about what we want to know.
So, by asking ‘‘what I could do right now in order to fasten the end of NWO agenda?’’ or ‘‘what is something I could do to make NWO stop?’’ etc We would simply gain an answer to our question and voila. I am assuming that the Collective does not have an ‘‘will’’ just informations. Or even if it have any will we are not approaching this will, we are asking question to the mind. I am not willing to kill someone with a knife but I know how to do it (Thats just example, chill) or I am not willing to cook a burrito but I know how to do it etc. :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s not arrogant at all. It’s the truth. Trying to rise to the top like the politicians and bankers do for example is like being a king in hell.

2 Likes

Sorry to rain on everyone’s parade but I’d like to make a point, which I hope is received in proper perspective.

There is no NWO.

There is no unified elite group who controls the world.

Because being as it may, people can’t get along.

Yes, there are selfish and evil people in politics and government with ulterior motives and agendas sought to control others.

But when is there ever a time where there isn’t any evil people in power?

Here’s the thing…

No selfish, arrogant and suspiciously greedy souls could ever, in any century, stay long enough to cooperate together with each other to bring a NWO without someone screwing up. Even in secret societies.

Simply because human nature is imperfect. And so called “NWO” are not immune to human stupidity and clashing interests.

And what use will it be to focus on what evil people do? When you can focus on raising yourself up and bring more peace in the world.

For what we put our attention on we will attract more into our life.

The fact that no one has ever achieved world domination in the last 4.5 billion years already tells you that there are powers beyond us that prevent humans from “controlling the world.”

**They’re going to have to be as talented as Ghengis Khan.

10 Likes