Vaccination MegaThread

Guys I am sorry to have to ask, but I was looking for an answer on which fields to use after my vaccination since I am feeling tired and have a cough. There are supposed to be 179 topics merged in the vaccination megathread especially about this subject but when I click on it I just come in the megathread with 1245 messages with (most of them) writing about how bad the vaccine is LOL and the situation is that I was kind of forced to take it, so not reading those posts would be so much more benefecial for my health :) So I am just looking for some fields that make me feel better now. Could you help me?

I believe I saw a comment from the Captain about using the long haul video., and Maosho Wander had loner post about he did to recover from the vaccine. I’ll try and find those.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help. I am a bit unsure about the plasma protocol since at the description is says: All combined to provide a fast but hard restorative effect (and faster de-aging)
Hard in that, you are probably gonna get very exhausted using these and need a lot more rest than regular. In fact, some may barely be able to get out of bed sometimes, so use when you can spare the time, work out a routine that is best for you.
I am so tired already I am not sure if this would help right now?
I will use the other two suggested see what happens. Thanks again!

By the way, people really seem to wonder why we still stake the vaccine after all what has been said. I understand the worries but when we are ‘forced’ by life situations, for example not being allowed to visit my father in the alzheimer nursery home, for me the decision is made easy. I Of course, we are all the lucky ones who have Dream in our lives :) that makes it easier.

1 Like

Real choices are between two bad things. Choosing between two good things is a luxury. Choosing between a bad and good thing isn’t a choice; you choose the good thing. Choosing whether to put yourself at risk or avoiding seeing your father is choice no one should judge. It strikes me as very dependent on the facts of the case, but what matters most is that it is your case, your health, your father–everything else is just noise.

3 Likes

Hi @Leolanya ,
Here you will find a vaccine stack :
All fields + Vaccine detox thread

3 Likes

Just read the “Restoration From the Long Haul” thread on the forum.

In it I posted several times, including a post about a good stack u can personalize.

2 Likes

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/pfizer-covid-vaccine-has-1291-side-effects-reveals-official-documents/

2 Likes

German post-vaccine blood test report

Covid-19: Snake venom in drinking water | denis bider | Integral

Possibly the most revealing findings possible while we have people telling us to look at this/that.

@Eli @SilverZuzu @Owl @noname @Hauru

5 Likes

Surprised after watching the whole video😳

Going off this premise, would the internal alchemical crucible be of help since it says it helps to clear poisons from the body as well?

3 Likes

wtffff…

lets add antivenom to the restoration from the long haul field

3 Likes

Interesting read, especially between the lines.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The “old” detox stack

The updated detox stack

• Plasma Light
  • Plasma Mitochondria
  • Plasma Flaunt
5 Likes

And detoxed Plasmatron life :star2:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Just popping by to leave this link here since it is relevant and the stack might help many:

3 Likes