Vaccination MegaThread

People who say this are still under the delusion that the vaccines prevent transmission. That was one of the things it was touted to do in theory, but real world data collected ever since mass vaccination started has shown otherwise. If I am not wrong, Gilbratar had a 100% fully vaccinated population a few months ago, but they still had to impose restrictions because there were still community cases.

3 Likes

They were above 100% due to the daily commuters from Spain who work there. I’ve been there a couple of times, really nice

1 Like

I got fairly ill from just 1 dose of Pfizer. I am not getting anymore despite the constant letters from NHS, text messages and other things asking me to. I’m not even 18 years old yet either and only got the 1st for a weekend job.

The best thing to do is not get them imo but people are free to decide, however it must be INFORMED consent and not constant pressure to get it against the person’s will.

4 Likes

Me too. I cry for it often. For everyone to just be ok I mean. These times are heart achingly tragic.

1 Like

How can there be informed consent when the duration of the vaccine clinical trials only last 6 months?

2 Likes

Worth a read to get an alternative perspective to mainstream media’s.

1 Like

Short answer, there cannot. You know that, I know that, but many seem to either not be willing to hear it, or just don’t understand the process (the USUAL process) of making allopathic medicine. It’s also not widely known that the makers of the vaccines are utterly immune from being responsible for any damage done by their products.

3 Likes

There can’t which is my point lol, I know that now anyway.

I don’t think so

1 Like
1 Like

Ivermectin field is good for early use (can confirm).

K777 and BC007 fields may help heavily in terms of cardiac autoimmunity, spike protein binders and cruzain inhibitors. Both of these things are very effective to prevent issues.

If I can I’ll link the chemical structures of these for reference.

I also want to say covid is very real and exists, but only because it’s been made in a lab and has been made artificially with mRNA in people’s cells. There’s a reason cases and deaths have increased.

3 Likes

5% of the batches are responsible for 100% of the vaccine related deaths.

You wanna gamble?

1 Like

Study finds vaccine related deaths are undereported by the factor 20 .

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355581860_COVID_vaccination_and_age-stratified_all-cause_mortality_risk

3 Likes

And dont forget who deserves your anger …it’s not the police and not the (un)vaccinated. It’s the people thant organized all of this or at the very least let it happen .

6 Likes

I don’t think anyone deserves your anger, especially when it’s not healthy for you

1 Like

Well if you are angry. And it’s okay to be angry sometimes.

2 Likes

The electrosmog album is very good for the vaccine.

I believe the microclotting we’re seeing is due to undisclosed ingredients like SPIONS which can make covid mortality worse and interesting affect the heart very badly if in bloodstream.

Graphene Oxide explains the lots of mucus people get from detoxing with Glutathione. etc. It DOES bind to glutathione very quickly and often comes out as mucus.

The “consciousness takeoever” more spiritual people see could be related to changes in the physical electromagnetic field due to the nanotech until these are removed.

The stomach issues and other things could be due to general inflammation.

I’m seeing considerable results using the Electrosmog Album, Ozone, Chlorine Dioxide (Swimming Pools. etc) and I think it could be used to treat this pretty well.

I also believe other symptoms are caused by DARPA Hydrogel.

These are based on what I’ve read aligning with my own experience, I believe they know these can “lose charge” overtime and maybe even completely leave depending on lifestyle which is why “boosters” are pushed so hard.

For anyone looking to treat this IV Ozone Therapy, going to a chlorinated swimming pool, collodial silver, using the elektrosmog album (especially the 1st track), magnets and magnetic bracelet therapy are the way to go imo. Keep in mind I’ve only used the elektrosmog album with considerable improvements.

Negative ions actually kill any viruses, bacteria and nasties way better than any antibiotics could ever too!

I’ve got way more results from those alone than from any diet changes or medication or supplements. Have a blessed day.

18 Likes

A simple way to achieve this effect is the negative ion field played on one speaker as loud as possible and inhaling as much oxygen (when it reacts with the negative ions it becomes Ozone) as possible while playing restoration for the long haul to break down any microclots wrapped in antiplasmin that wouldn’t usually be able to be disinfected!

5 Likes

For people having acute reactions to the vaccine the parasite destroyer field played as fast as possible or even right after you’re given the injection is also a very good idea.

I also want to note this doesn’t take away from how dangerous these injections can be, there isn’t a “silver bullet” to get one and be perfectly fine (without getting Saline). Everyone at some point who tries to stay healthy is going to be attempted to be shunned from society by bad actors.

Advanced healing, restoration from the long haul & BOL are recommended to reverse damage.

If anyone wants any support or advice to get through this feel free to message.

11 Likes