Vaccination MegaThread

Yeah his stuff helped me a lot too!

2 Likes

Even if I am not vaccinated, I will always listen to
Brother you will definitely restore health, and the captain’s blueprint, plasma flaunt、blood purifier

2 Likes

Thank you! I feel better with the exception of inflammation (or spike proteins in my organs. Not sure what I’m feeling). I just wish there was something that reversed the programming of the shot totally. I know if anything does that, it’s Blueprint of Life, Major Blueprint & DNA Repair System, but never really got a clear answer on that. I know they do repair the genes and DNA, but what my question is is- does the mRNA programming stay no matter what and continue to alter it after it’s fixed? @Dreamweaver

2 Likes

Maybe then the captain will change the rules of the game to reverse :yum:

2 Likes

I just tagged him to see if I can get a clear answer.

I did request this in the Field Request thread.

2 Likes

I mentioned it once before :joy:

2 Likes

I’m using daily DNA repair :dna::dna::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench:

3 Likes

Me too brother. I just wish I didn’t have to worry about using it the rest of my life. I’m not sure how long the mRNA programming continues to do it’s thing and re-alter the DNA and release spike proteins and whatnot.

My decision haunts me.

3 Likes

Get out of the state of regret, I recommend

I’m trying. Just wish it could be undone.

3 Likes

maybe eternity is a solution

3 Likes

Yesssa
We have eternity, we have blueprint of life
All is good

Eternal I mean

4 Likes

I have all the best fields that could possibly reverse it. But I’m not CERTAIN that any of them do, ya know?

Yeah we are definitely more blessed than others that don’t have access to these tools. But I feel like I’m just chasing healing that is only temporary and constantly getting damaged again.

3 Likes

I get it bro when we see the truth about vaccines I wish it could be undone :pray:

2 Likes

This right here from Max Heal Potion makes me think it could reverse it, but Idk if this is literal or if it applies to everything except the shot programming. I’m not clear on whether it’s possible at all to reverse or not:

• Forms a conceptual shield/area around the target that is “in a world and dimension of its own and away from reality” that reverses time, returning an injured/sick/afflicted person to an earlier state based on a blueprint of their most perfect and healthiest condition ever, effectively healing all wounds, physical ailments and afflictions of all sorts, and possibly even the deteriorating effects of ageing.
3 Likes

Yes I am convinced this works and I will use it to treat my family

3 Likes

I have a poll:

Have you taken one or multiple vaccines for the renown virus?
  • Yes - and I regret it.
  • Yes - and I found it a good choice.
  • No - but I will take it.
  • No - behind me Satan.

0 voters

Your lips to God’s ears bro!

I went months thinking I was totally detoxed and healthy again to recently dealing with this tightening or inflammation feeling in my nervous system and tight feelings in my liver and spleen.

3 Likes

took 1 Pfizer shot and that was one too many

3 Likes

I have not, since i was afraid, due to my allergies.

5 Likes