You make a very good point.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Rockefeller Foundation’s Operation Lockstep :point_down:

Demons :point_down:

Meanwhile, I’m happy to see people taking action :point_down:

New studies :point_down:

2 Likes

Edward Riordan remote viewed the fibrous clots in 2017 on YouTube. In this recent video he is revisiting his older remote viewing session. He was terrified and wanted to stop as he saw it as a form of plague. The clots are vibrating with the blood, they’re alive. This is scarily accurate.

2 Likes

Welcome Jennie

3 Likes

Hi, Jennie!
Welcome roses 3

3 Likes

Thank you for being so welcoming! As a former conspiracy theorist I’m not used to this kind of welcoming from previous forums. I guess I found that both the mainstream and the opposing side are all drenched in problem focus without solving any issues what so ever. Figuring that if I can change the world to become a better place I have to start with the one thing I can actually impact, myself.

4 Likes

1/31 :fire::fire:Japan launches official investigation into millions of COVID vaccine deaths.

Professor O Masataka, dean of medicine at Hiroshima University, said that the body temperature of the body that died from the vaccine was abnormally high during the autopsy, with a body temperature as high as 40 degrees Celsius or more. By graphing the data, Nagao’s team found significant changes in the genetic makeup of the immune systems of vaccinated autopsy patients. His conclusion: Vaccines are associated with immune abnormalities.

Unraveling the mechanism of Covid19 cases will require a lot of research work, as well as factual reporting by the media. However, the truth about the biological weapon of the Covid19 vaccine will become clearer and clearer.

【Westbound Little Treasure】 Westbound Little Treasure

https://twitter.com/_aussie17/status/1607008929430769665?s=20&t=MLvJFCc_QBb07-nfnFWWqw
https://twitter.com/Xx17965797N/status/1620303772030500865?s=20&t=y-bH2_FpXZhFxBNvhwAVbQ

7 Likes

My friend Sammy’s 20 year old daughter died suddenly in her sleep 3 nights ago. She received 2 Pfizer shots after her dad tried to warn her not to. :frowning:

These shots needs to be off the market already. The FDA recently recalled a freaking thyroid medication, yet this poison is still being pushed.

4 Likes

Covid jab spike proteins get “delivered” to ALL bodily organs, resulting in hyper-accelerated aging

A key compound in broccoli has the potential to directly stimulate the repair and renewal of damaged neural tissue in the brain, research has found, which is good news for the potentially millions of people who received the injection and now have brain damage.

While it may not be a foolproof way to undo all the damage from injections, sulforaphane, a sulfur-containing biomolecule found in broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables (i.e., cauliflower), is still a pretty powerful wonder Phytonutrient with incredible potential to reverse spike protein damage

3 Likes

Broccoli is a miracle food.

4 Likes

real! Food in nature is amazing @Replay

1 Like

That’s actually super sad. She is almost the same age as me too. Nobody should deserve this. This is ridiculous. My condolences Sammy.

2 Likes

Broccoli can do that but also dreams fields :grin::laughing:

1 Like

I believe the blood-brain barrier is sufficient @PenguinTime

2 Likes

Do you think Plasma Brain also heals the blood brain barrier? @Hauru

1 Like

Yes

Also try this

2 Likes

Interesting thank you :grin:

2 Likes

Yep I recently read this too on a Substack article. I have no words for how angry I am and scared for my family everyday. This is molecular magnetic field for sulforaphane from Helpful Waves channel.

3 Likes

bro you bought? @Gnosticmedic27

1 Like

Yes I did. Even though I didn’t have the $ to spend. Did you?

1 Like