Vaccination MegaThread

I haven’t purchased yet, but this will be on my shopping list

Bro I look forward to your update @Gnosticmedic27

1 Like

CRIMINAL

1 Like

In fact, children do not need to be vaccinated, because their developed chest line will soon recover

Just like I can’t stop my sister’s kid from getting vaccinated

2 Likes

Virtually no children have died from covid. If it’s been reported that they have, it’s a lie!

2 Likes

Brother that’s right! Brainwashed by the media, my family thinks I’m not vaccinated to be dangerous

2 Likes

I"m sorry you’re going through that. The shot and covid in general has destroyed so many families.

2 Likes

So hopefully this nft can help both vaccinated and unvaccinated people who are also at risk of catching vaccine components

2 Likes

I hope so!!

2 Likes

dr virtual7 is also an option

3 Likes

Yeah his stuff helped me a lot too!

2 Likes

Even if I am not vaccinated, I will always listen to
Brother you will definitely restore health, and the captain’s blueprint, plasma flaunt、blood purifier

2 Likes

Thank you! I feel better with the exception of inflammation (or spike proteins in my organs. Not sure what I’m feeling). I just wish there was something that reversed the programming of the shot totally. I know if anything does that, it’s Blueprint of Life, Major Blueprint & DNA Repair System, but never really got a clear answer on that. I know they do repair the genes and DNA, but what my question is is- does the mRNA programming stay no matter what and continue to alter it after it’s fixed? @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Maybe then the captain will change the rules of the game to reverse :yum:

2 Likes

I just tagged him to see if I can get a clear answer.

I did request this in the Field Request thread.

2 Likes

I mentioned it once before :joy:

2 Likes

I’m using daily DNA repair :dna::dna::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench:

3 Likes

Me too brother. I just wish I didn’t have to worry about using it the rest of my life. I’m not sure how long the mRNA programming continues to do it’s thing and re-alter the DNA and release spike proteins and whatnot.

My decision haunts me.

3 Likes

Get out of the state of regret, I recommend

I’m trying. Just wish it could be undone.

3 Likes

maybe eternity is a solution

3 Likes