Vaccination MegaThread

Very hard info to find on Jordon Trishton Walker :point_down:

1 Like

It’s true. I only got 1 out of not wanting to lose my job but knew from the start how bad what I was putting into my body was. My own doctor warned me. You know my story already from the other thread I think. With that said, I know they had their own personal reasons as well.

At this point in time anyone who is still pro-vax is living under a rock or burying their head in the sand.

5 Likes

Just had a new patient today who experienced adverse reactions after each of his 2 shots. First one got him bedridden for 4 months unable to work, second caused chest pains that his doctor diagnosed as costochondritis.

Here’s the kicker:
Doctor did not want to do any ECG, x-rays etc. Told him his heart was fine and it’s costochondritis just by looking at him.

If these vaccines were indeed safe and effective, why are the manufacturers indemnified from any liabilities as a result of their products failing? No pro-vaxxer has been able to provide a logical explanation since the beginning.

4 Likes

They’re under a strong delusion. I won’t bother arguing with them ever again.

As far as all the “healthcare professionals”- well they’re just evil and/or cowardly.

5 Likes

The video from the dude was like somebody snapping out of hypnosis, realizing that he wasn´t just killing NPCs but living beings.

“Is this real life?”

1 Like

We need nothing less than military tribunals, Nuremberg 2.0 trials…very public trials resulting in hangings. For everyone involved in the GOF in Wuhan, “directed evolution” (same thing) at Pfizer, and any and everyone involved in forcing these shots (mandating) on people.

5 Likes
1 Like

Okay, let´s assume, it´s truly an agenda of global genocide by the WEF and co.

How do you want to execute such tribunals if nearly everybody is involved?
Not just politicians, media people, police, military etc.

But doctors, nurses, teachers, worried parents…

They don´t necessarily have to be evil but are “just” brainwashed. some are probably people you know personally. Know for decades.

I get your points, and I´ve used to think similar, but how do you want to follow through with it?

Who will be the judge?

The current ones?

You?

Me?

The pharmaceutical companys? ( :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Politicians?

(para)military?

Telegram Chat groups?

Who will elect them?

Why should I trust the people that oppose the official narrative but have a different agenda?

Who will get the power (the real question behind it, right?)

I think you know what I am getting at.

Some just pressed a button in a factory. Some just moved charges of medical products. Some just recommended/administered them bc they´ve been genuinely afraid of the health of some people.

If you reduce everybody to a little part of a big murder, everybody “just followed orders”, from which most aren´t that big of a deal as a standalone.

How do you deal with a (hypothetical) situation like that?

I don´t have a firm stance on the whole thing anymore. I don´t know what information is real and what not. The little hard evidence I am aware of makes me very suspicious tho.

I trust my intuition that made me stay away from the jab from the start and clearly points on some dark shit going on, but that´s it.

These are just questions that came up for me.

3 Likes

They aren’t easy questions to answer. If we were ever able to find out who had a role in creating, funding, and mandating the shot knowing it was toxic and deadly from the very beginning, as well as those who didn’t know at first but continued on anyway to save their own skin, those are the people I’m referring to.

Of course, we may never know the answers to who is who, their knowledge and their intent.

Just spitballing here, but maybe should be decided in front of Grand Jurys all over the world, if we did know.

2 Likes

I have no idea… the fact that well over half of the planet is near mindless and soulless kinda sticks a fork in any optimistic planning.

But those who stood in positions of authority and helped this thing to move forward—or had allocated significant resources into making it happen in the way that it did—they should definitely be held to account, up to and including execution.

It is close to incomprehensibly bad, though. There are some who had bad intentions from the start, some who weren’t paying attention, and a massive amount who are just plain stupid.

With dynamics like that, I don’t see much of a chance at recovery unless something massive like benevolent ETs show up and set us straight lol.

2 Likes

At this point, starting a while ago already, the fact it is still being pushed and administered is a crime against humanity. It always was (if it indeed was premeditated genocide by some of the powers that be) but there was plausible deniability for some at the very beginning for the unwitting puppets. They all know by now what is possible with every shot that is administered. By the old world standards (when the world was still sane), it would’ve been off the market a long time ago.

Thank God, most people seem to have wised up and are not taking any more.

1 Like

More corporate BS to cover their behinds lol

https://www.pfizer.com/news/announcements/pfizer-responds-research-claims

2 Likes

Oh they’re denying it. Gee whiz, what a shocker.

Jordon Walker was very detailed and specific with his description. I won’t be surprised if he ends up getting Epstein’d.

2 Likes

Due to life always seeming to have my back I had made a, at the time, haphazard career change before covid that turned out to have been extremely beneficial as I wasnt required to get vaccinated. At my old job I would have been required to or gtfo.

So I’ve spent a good amount of time looking into easier solutions to covid, sickness and long haul problems and there’s some surprisingly cheap and effective mundane means of boosting immune function besides the standard improving health route which should be everyone’s default.

Quercetin and zinc combo
Bromelain and NAC combo
Milk and benadryl combo (I forgot the technical terms since I just woke up but it’s the combo of benadryl and the milk protein)

Anytime someone I know gets sick I tell them to start taking this stuff and it has worked to keep them well. My wife’s immune system was also far from optional precovid but after working with her she’s far healthier now and her immune system stronger than it was before covid. We had gotten it right away when it became a thing and she was dealing with long haul that has since been wiped out.

I would never say that covid was a blessing but in our case that uncertainty and fear my wife felt initially has lead to some excellent life changes and a focus on health. I hope everyone finds their way into similar realizations and resolutions.

4 Likes

I did end up leaving and finding a new job before I had to get the second shot but should’ve looked for a new job to begin with. My sin was taking the past of least resistance and succumbing to fear of losing income.

I’m glad for you two. After fighting the injury like hell, I definitely learned my lesson and am more health conscious than I ever was before as well. God forbid there are ever mandates ever again, I will refuse NO MATTER THE CONSEQUENCES.

6 Likes

It sounds like you’re pretty wise in general. I wish I’d have learned my lesson on a few past mistakes after only one prompt to reconsider my actions lol

2 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27
hey bro how are you recovering

1 Like

This is how they sneak in the world court they want so, so bad, so these totally not planned atrocities can never happen again. It makes it even more disgusting to realize they’re using people as pawns in a rigged game. They won’t have to usher in the reset by force, people will be begging for it.

1 Like

Maybe this public project helps

3 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out. I wasn’t aware of the project.

I am much better, thank you for asking! I hope you are well!

1 Like