Vaccination MegaThread

Another article about the findings in vaccinared blood.

1 Like

I think that if you protected yourself from 5G and other harmful EMF, the spike proteins would not activate or cause much problems. I like the twisted sage stuff but I think Blessed Path also has some protection but I am not sure. I also think that in the end your soul transcends all this and you can choose not to allow your DNA to be tampered; in the energetic realms you can remain whole.

Shakti kundalini also completely heals and upgrades DNA over time, according to my intuition and what I know about it.

5 Likes

Agreed. I wrote it up in this thread a couple days ago.

4 Likes

I remember learning from somewhere that if DNA is messed up it makes it harder for the person to “hear” their soul, so it’s like the DNA is transmissions cutting out, or block in the power supply. Therefore if a person continues to mindfully tune themselves to their soul, that probably “tunes” the DNA and keeps it in good shape. From my observations it also seems like if a person already has upgraded DNA, the vaccine cannot do too much to affect this process of ascension.

3 Likes

I’m afraid I’m addicted to my phone and it’s bad. Eventually it will kill me.

1 Like

Try this

@Gnosticmedic27
eternal nft has audio you can download

2 Likes

Are you talking about the radiation the phone emits? You can mitigate that with something or listen to EMF fields.

1 Like

Is there any objects that could mitigate the emf?

I don’t own The Eternal but appreciate the thought!

1 Like

Ever since I shifted out of the fear mindset a couple days ago and fell back in line with my HS, I feel totally healthy again.

3 Likes

I like the items from this store: Cell Phone Tab - Twistedsage.com.
They have stuff you can just wear if you don’t want something to stick to the phone.

But as mentioned above, if a person’s vibration is high enough, they do not need any external things to be immune.

2 Likes

That’s great! Fear is a disease vibration. This is a good reminder for me as well.

I’ve also come to realize that fear does not discriminate. Whatever “side” you are on, fear can grip you. So remember the commercials about how “viruses don’t discriminate” or whatever, it’s all manufactured to produce fear, and the darkness wins even if people don’t believe Big Pharma because then people get gripped by fear of being harmed by “shedding” or whatever else. Same with politics. There is no winning if you’re in the binary.

4 Likes

I was just gonna write this to you on discord haha.
Now you need the eternal gnostic!

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: i misunderstood i thought he had bought nft

2 Likes

We will convince him

3 Likes

eternity will attract him :hugs:

3 Likes

It’s way out of my reach right now. Lol. All fields are til I go back to work in a month and a half or so. I do eventually need to get it.

Your lips to The Eternal’s ears. Lol.

2 Likes

:rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I used a cotton mask the last year, understanding it created a lot more problems than they solved. Of course cotton is nasty as well, but I was afraid of micro plastics and graphene. I feel my health has improved with each flu I’ve had since that. I no longer belive that the flu is necessarily caused by microbes, iI belive this is a bodily function to clean out toxic overload and cell rejuvination.
About 10 years ago I waterfasted for 14 days twize because of a really nasty health condition. All blemishes and discoloration of my skin disappeared and fine lines disappeared. I looked like I was 18 (15 years younger), and people talked to me like I was a youth, it was very strange. I managed to look my age again some time later though… and I’m not enclined to fast like that again, beacuse it is dangerous doing it without supervision, but it changed my perception of the body’s ability to heal. The society is contemplating living a toxic life as completely normal and the cells of the body become increasingly dysfunctional as we age. There are reports of people living up to 160 and 180 years, in reclosed parts of the world.

3 Likes