Vaccination MegaThread

Plasma light, blueprint of life, and water charger on all water you drink.

Edit: Make sure with plasma and BPOL to tell the fields what you want them to focus on. They are intelligent

8 Likes

plasma brain of youth and maybe the new mythic release as well

3 Likes

Well that did NOT go well. You see the macron/hitler poster campaign? Oh they are not liking that at all.

5 Likes

I already use the plasma and water ones. My plants LOVE the water one (i dont think they’re getting vaccinated though, well, my climbing sweet pea is on the fence :rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry, mum joke) and for the first time i really really WANT to get ond of the paid tracks, the one you speak of. Mammas gotta save up all her pennies for a while. Scotlands benefits are not bad at all compared to some countries, i consider myself lucky to get ‘free’ money and i use it well (when i don’t fall down a weed worm hole that is) but it don’t stretch that far. Im going without a lot of stuff this month to get that.

2 Likes

Get yourself a shit load of non toxic pine needles and drink the tea all day long. And i would maybe have sevem cloves of raw garlic minced and then swallowed like medicine (just knock it back with water) for the natural bioavailable zinc. Edit: spelling

1 Like
  • Full Body Detox
  • Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant Ver 2.0 (degrades graphene oxide)
  • Ivermectin (prevents spike proteins from binding to cells)
  • Radiation Removal (saturates your body with a damage suppressor protein to protect DNA)
  • Vitamin D Production
14 Likes

graphene oxide is a metal ?

1 Like

Allegedly the shots contain ferro-magnetic graphene oxide nanoparticles… On the other hand, I’ve just read the description of BP+ again and it mentions “better function in forming blood clots”, so probably better to avoid, given that micro blood clots have been detected in 62% of vaccinated.

3 Likes
4 Likes

dont think these ppl have enuf juice to participate in an un-interfered and open debate

1 Like

Fantastic well thought out list. I’ve been wondering if there was a glutathione track.

1 Like

Yes, it’s graphite and oxygen molecules i guess. Please correct me someone if i am wrong. But that is what I’ve read. This will explain the magnet phenomenon. There is chat that its all over the Chinese made masks and tests too. And that its function is connected to 5g. I do wonder…

1 Like

hmmm…graphene seems to behave strangely inside the body acc to the spanish researchers…

1 Like

Good choice
also the latest inflammation videos lung, heart, and also Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex (i guess plasma brain of youth wld suffice)

2 Likes

won’t ivermectin do a problem with creating an immunity against covid?

1 Like

Ivermectin stops the spike protein from binding to your cells. The experimental injection doesn’t actually give you immunity, it just instructs your body to produce trillions of spike proteins in the hope that your immune system will become familiar and therefore be able to deal with a future infection.

In reality there is no benefit to the injection, and only potential risk (in the short-term adverse reactions including death; or in the long-term a litany of conditions including micro blood clots for the majority, antibody dependent enhancement, cytokine storm, organ failure, spongiform brain and more which cannot be fully realised yet because there is no long-term safety data).

In fact, ivermectin alone confers far greater immunity than any of the experimental injections. Its easy to compare stats from countries who have implemented widespread use of ivermectin versus those who have high rates of so-called “vaccination”.

9 Likes

well, according to the data, it should be pretty much effective. And of course it has risks, but it’s much more risky for people who already have some health issues, therefore they are questioned about them before giving it to them. And have you any data linking Moderna with things you mentioned like

a litany of conditions including micro blood clots for the majority, antibody dependent enhancement, cytokine storm, organ failure, spongiform brain

And one of the main reason is that our idiotic government is forcing to take it, otherwise we will have to go through at least 1 week quarantine just because we were outside of our country and I will need to leave my country and return a couple times these 3 months. I’m a healthy individual, so I will go through it and use Sapien’s fields and subliminals to fight any side effects if they emerge.

1 Like

All pertaining to Moderna:

Note that ‘litany of conditions’ refers to long-term effects which is impossible to quantify for something introduced less than a year ago, particularly given the ongoing censorship and manipulation of data reporting.

I totally understand your need to travel, I’m a frequent flyer also and currently in day 5 of quarantine in a foreign country. I consider it a necessary evil that will hopefully not be a requirement for much longer. I’m more concerned about the potential ban on air travel for fully vaxxed due to risk of blood clots.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Well I mean…
It’s France so I’m pretty sure you can find a “massive uprising” like this on average 2x a year lol

3 Likes