Vaccination MegaThread

Really struggling with
Burning feeling all over the body
Now today getting random prickly feeling all over
Hands feel weird tingly
All after one shot of Pfizer 2 weeks ago. I just want to reverse it and sick of feeling like this on top of my existing health conditions

Who do you mean by “this guy”? Dr Kats?

Have you tried the Auto Immune Reversal field? It might be worth a try.

1 Like

just cleared up the french covo a little, as well explained to me
a few French people under stressful situations feel little more stressed by that, since the situation is difficult there along with jobs etc.

So i just decided to clean it up a little.

20 Likes

Yes dr Kats seems lovely. I took a nac today wish I never took this jab.

1 Like

Not good at all

1 Like

NAC is a precursor to Glutathione which will help degrade and remove the graphene oxide nanoparticles from your bloodstream.

I’d also suggest Ivermectin to stop the spike proteins from binding to your cells. Hopefully the mRNA will wear off in a few months and your body will stop producing the spikes.

Also supplement Vitamin D in higher doses than recommended (blood levels in the range of 20–30 ng/ml are usually considered sufficient. Clif High recommends 100-120 ng/ml. Symptoms of toxicity usually arise at levels above 150 ng/ml) as this will give some protection against damage from the spike proteins. The current solar output as we approach grand solar minimum (as well as widespread chemtrail cover) means that natural synthesis from sunlight is no longer sufficient.

3 Likes

Thanks I’ve been listening to Sapien glutathione now and again
I’ll see how I feel tomorrow morning after this nac. This prickly feeling all over has happened today since taking NAC. So not sure what I make of this, is it good or bad :cry:

I can’t get hold of ivermectin I actually wanted that instead of the stupid vax but the dr wouldn’t prescribe it as a prophylaxis.
My dad also had a heart attack 2 weeks after Pfizer so he was in hospital last week

Had a nightmare of a time I just want to feel better feel so disconnected right now

2 Likes

The Ivermectin field is available on Patreon. Hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

I’ve joined Patreon don’t want to throw too much at it just yet. Will wait on sapien to give the go ahead on this
As I’m going through way too much physical symptoms right now and a die off may cause more x

Where I live in Isra(H)el(l), total totalitarian policy around in all ways of life (inc. the experimental therapy).

3 Likes

I didn’t know it was inappropiate, sorry

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: I am in the Uk. I was so against this vax but because my friends landed in icu I took it in fear.
None of us will be taking the second shot in our household.
I hope nac helps I took it early this morning. Sapien has been a godsend through my troubles I don’t think I’d have survived without him. He is like an angel in disguise.

2 Likes

indeed. This is a policy that is coming back after it has already been stricter. Out of 9M residents, only 1M+ who are eligible (except 12 and under) remain, have not yet taken the shot. 5.8M took the 1st, 5.3M took both. The vast majority of the public is simply in a deep coma. Only We The People will help ourselves, and May God help those who wake up.

1 Like

A die off of Loa Loa (African Eye worm)? Highly unlikely outside of West/Central Africa. But I understand waiting a few days for your symptoms to subside.

Dandelion leaf extract and some other natural compounds have also been found, in vitro, to block the spikes from binding the ACE2 receptors.

2 Likes

I drink dandelion tea and feel worse the day after? But only drinking it here and there. Is that a die off then?

If by ‘die off’ you mean detox, then yes, you may feel worse temporarily as the toxins are expelled from your various organs/systems. But side effects are generally rare when consumed in moderation so make sure to research whether the symptoms could be due to interaction with any other medications or supplements you might be taking.

I’m only taking loads of supplements no medications. I’ve probably had dandelion tea 4 times in these 2 weeks.
But having fennel tea every single day.
Tried sapien ivermectin yesterday

So day after NAC even more pin prickly sensation all over, weird sensations are in both hands now. Don’t know what more I can listen to :cry:

Try: (all free on youtube)
Nerve Damage Help
Brain and Spine Antioxidant
Enhanced Blood Circulation
Vitamin C
Glutathione

Also: Auto Immune Reversal

8 Likes