Vaccination MegaThread

Thanks I’ve taken another nac. My nutritionist said due to my weight it could’ve caused Mis-c in me. Getting extremely worried now.

What is Mis-C?
Its important to try keep your stress levels down.
Do they give it to you orally?

hopefully it stays that way

i read it as mis-c (miscarriage). mayb i am wrong

I think it’s multi inflammatory system impacts the whole body, my blood work didn’t show any inflammation so maybe these spikes are doing damage in my body,
I took p-fizer vax. Using Neville Goddard technique also to help me reverse if

Religiously use the list that SilverZuzu shared. Hopefully it should take care. try not to put additional stress. u could also use the healing card

and use Glutathione a lot

1 Like

Your blood work didnt show inflammation.

Did they check your Histamine levels? To me it sounds like u may have high Histamine levels. They do flucuate during 24 hrs.
Because to me it sounds like that.

I have MCAS=mast cell activation syndrome,
I have to keep away from certain food and drink.
And I take an anti-histamine every day. Loratadine 10 mg. tabs It is OTC anti-histamine. This works O.K. for me

When it is bad I take Xyzal one tablet (Levocetirizine dihydrochloride) in the evening (It relaxes u quite a bit). In the U.S. there is no generic for it. In the U.S. it is OTC (over the counter). Start with 1/2 tablet, it is scored, so easy to break in 1/2.
I also take 1 aspirin and increase my levels of Vitamin C. If need be I use ice/cold packs. And it is important to keep calm.

This is on a spectrum.

"Mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS) is a condition which can develop in children or adults. MCAS forms part of a spectrum of mast cell disorders. The relationship between the conditions which fall within this spectrum is complex, and people with MCAS may also have other mast cell disorders such as mastocytosis or hereditary alpha tryptasemia syndrome (HATS).

In people with MCAS, mast cell mediators are released too frequently or abundantly, and/or in response to triggers that are not typically considered to be harmful, for example; foodstuffs or chemicals in the environment. Inappropriately triggered inflammation among individuals with MCAS leads to a wide range of symptoms that affect multiple systems in the body."

Recommend listening to any/all Sapien Medicine anti-inflammatory fields. Also the ones I listed in my previous post.
Basically u need to keep away from all your triggers.
For me heat, is another trigger.

Did this happen after the NAC dose?

5 Likes

Antioxudant
Glutathione
AMPK
Induced hepatocyte growth factor production
Sort 3 and 6 activation
Essence of the holy basil
5 elements balanced
These are all good for inflammatory reactions

I used them during Covid…they helped

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this I’ll get them to check my histamine levels.
Nac helps the body produce glutathione I used glutathione sounds yesterday too.
Drinking fennel tea everyday which stops the spikes.

quote=“SilverZuzu, post:883, topic:12527”]
calm.

This is on a spectrum.

"Mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS) is a condition which can develop in children or adults. MCAS forms part
[/quote]

2 Likes

Certainly sounds like something that the Auto Immune Reversal field could help with, hence why I suggested it first.

From this page :-

Many think that MIS-C isn’t a direct result of the virus, but seems more likely to be due to an intense autoimmune response. Indeed, a recent study in Nature Medicine offers some of the first evidence that MIS-C is connected to specific changes in the immune system that, for reasons that remain mysterious, sometimes follow COVID-19… What they found was a complex array of immune disruptions. The children had increased levels of various inflammatory molecules known as cytokines, alongside raised levels of other markers suggesting tissue damage

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Yes even this is an abnormal immune response

Spoke with my GP the neurologist report thinks it’s hyper vigilant nerves they don’t seem to think it’s nerve damage
But they will still run an mri and nerve conduction test to be on the safe side

1 Like

End shielding n protection…n radiation removal post that…session …

1 Like

But then my blood work would’ve shown up inflammation markets and they were normal - I do take curcurnin regularly
I have to wait until Thursday gp will call me to see if my symptoms have improved or not.
Going for bio resonance therapy on Wednesday hoping that will help remove some and balance my body

OK fingers crossed that you’ll find relief soon. I still think the auto-immune reversal field is worth a shot if all else fails. Your blood work will have looked for only a handful of specific autoantibodies, there are hundreds of others that don’t show up on routine tests, particularly :-

2 Likes

I’m so worried. That sounds won’t trigger an immune response from the p.fizer will it?

Listening now :pray:t3:

Have you tried medical medium? He deals with a whole host of inflammation conditions through diet and supplements
I try and have gluten free as much as I can because I have muscular dystrophy
I avoid sugar as much as I can too…, juice regularly and try not have as much dairy only in my morning tea

I really don’t know to be honest but it sounds to me like your immune system is over-reacting to the spikes that your body is creating, so I’m hopeful that the AIR field will calm down that response in line with what most people experience after the first jab. The ivermectin field will stop the spikes from binding to your cells and the glutathione field should then be able to neutralise and remove them. And hopefully in a few months your body will stop producing the spikes.

1 Like