Vaccination MegaThread

Yes, it’s graphite and oxygen molecules i guess. Please correct me someone if i am wrong. But that is what I’ve read. This will explain the magnet phenomenon. There is chat that its all over the Chinese made masks and tests too. And that its function is connected to 5g. I do wonder…

1 Like

hmmm…graphene seems to behave strangely inside the body acc to the spanish researchers…

1 Like

Good choice
also the latest inflammation videos lung, heart, and also Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex (i guess plasma brain of youth wld suffice)

2 Likes

won’t ivermectin do a problem with creating an immunity against covid?

1 Like

Ivermectin stops the spike protein from binding to your cells. The experimental injection doesn’t actually give you immunity, it just instructs your body to produce trillions of spike proteins in the hope that your immune system will become familiar and therefore be able to deal with a future infection.

In reality there is no benefit to the injection, and only potential risk (in the short-term adverse reactions including death; or in the long-term a litany of conditions including micro blood clots for the majority, antibody dependent enhancement, cytokine storm, organ failure, spongiform brain and more which cannot be fully realised yet because there is no long-term safety data).

In fact, ivermectin alone confers far greater immunity than any of the experimental injections. Its easy to compare stats from countries who have implemented widespread use of ivermectin versus those who have high rates of so-called “vaccination”.

9 Likes

well, according to the data, it should be pretty much effective. And of course it has risks, but it’s much more risky for people who already have some health issues, therefore they are questioned about them before giving it to them. And have you any data linking Moderna with things you mentioned like

a litany of conditions including micro blood clots for the majority, antibody dependent enhancement, cytokine storm, organ failure, spongiform brain

And one of the main reason is that our idiotic government is forcing to take it, otherwise we will have to go through at least 1 week quarantine just because we were outside of our country and I will need to leave my country and return a couple times these 3 months. I’m a healthy individual, so I will go through it and use Sapien’s fields and subliminals to fight any side effects if they emerge.

1 Like

All pertaining to Moderna:

Note that ‘litany of conditions’ refers to long-term effects which is impossible to quantify for something introduced less than a year ago, particularly given the ongoing censorship and manipulation of data reporting.

I totally understand your need to travel, I’m a frequent flyer also and currently in day 5 of quarantine in a foreign country. I consider it a necessary evil that will hopefully not be a requirement for much longer. I’m more concerned about the potential ban on air travel for fully vaxxed due to risk of blood clots.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Well I mean…
It’s France so I’m pretty sure you can find a “massive uprising” like this on average 2x a year lol

3 Likes

I came across this guy he’s been messaging me. I’m taking most of these and still it getting much relief :cry:

Really struggling with
Burning feeling all over the body
Now today getting random prickly feeling all over
Hands feel weird tingly
All after one shot of Pfizer 2 weeks ago. I just want to reverse it and sick of feeling like this on top of my existing health conditions

Who do you mean by “this guy”? Dr Kats?

Have you tried the Auto Immune Reversal field? It might be worth a try.

1 Like

just cleared up the french covo a little, as well explained to me
a few French people under stressful situations feel little more stressed by that, since the situation is difficult there along with jobs etc.

So i just decided to clean it up a little.

20 Likes

Yes dr Kats seems lovely. I took a nac today wish I never took this jab.

1 Like

Not good at all

1 Like

NAC is a precursor to Glutathione which will help degrade and remove the graphene oxide nanoparticles from your bloodstream.

I’d also suggest Ivermectin to stop the spike proteins from binding to your cells. Hopefully the mRNA will wear off in a few months and your body will stop producing the spikes.

Also supplement Vitamin D in higher doses than recommended (blood levels in the range of 20–30 ng/ml are usually considered sufficient. Clif High recommends 100-120 ng/ml. Symptoms of toxicity usually arise at levels above 150 ng/ml) as this will give some protection against damage from the spike proteins. The current solar output as we approach grand solar minimum (as well as widespread chemtrail cover) means that natural synthesis from sunlight is no longer sufficient.

3 Likes

Thanks I’ve been listening to Sapien glutathione now and again
I’ll see how I feel tomorrow morning after this nac. This prickly feeling all over has happened today since taking NAC. So not sure what I make of this, is it good or bad :cry:

I can’t get hold of ivermectin I actually wanted that instead of the stupid vax but the dr wouldn’t prescribe it as a prophylaxis.
My dad also had a heart attack 2 weeks after Pfizer so he was in hospital last week

Had a nightmare of a time I just want to feel better feel so disconnected right now

2 Likes

The Ivermectin field is available on Patreon. Hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

I’ve joined Patreon don’t want to throw too much at it just yet. Will wait on sapien to give the go ahead on this
As I’m going through way too much physical symptoms right now and a die off may cause more x