Vaccination MegaThread

I didn’t know it was inappropiate, sorry

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: I am in the Uk. I was so against this vax but because my friends landed in icu I took it in fear.
None of us will be taking the second shot in our household.
I hope nac helps I took it early this morning. Sapien has been a godsend through my troubles I don’t think I’d have survived without him. He is like an angel in disguise.

2 Likes

A die off of Loa Loa (African Eye worm)? Highly unlikely outside of West/Central Africa. But I understand waiting a few days for your symptoms to subside.

Dandelion leaf extract and some other natural compounds have also been found, in vitro, to block the spikes from binding the ACE2 receptors.

2 Likes

I drink dandelion tea and feel worse the day after? But only drinking it here and there. Is that a die off then?

If by ‘die off’ you mean detox, then yes, you may feel worse temporarily as the toxins are expelled from your various organs/systems. But side effects are generally rare when consumed in moderation so make sure to research whether the symptoms could be due to interaction with any other medications or supplements you might be taking.

I’m only taking loads of supplements no medications. I’ve probably had dandelion tea 4 times in these 2 weeks.
But having fennel tea every single day.
Tried sapien ivermectin yesterday

So day after NAC even more pin prickly sensation all over, weird sensations are in both hands now. Don’t know what more I can listen to :cry:

Try: (all free on youtube)
Nerve Damage Help
Brain and Spine Antioxidant
Enhanced Blood Circulation
Vitamin C
Glutathione

Also: Auto Immune Reversal

8 Likes

French parliament adopts COVID-19 vaccine passports law despite protests

slowly all major countries going to do that with vigor and fervor and showcasing a better version of the passport and tying it up with a feeling of nationalism (we did it better , sortof).

In other news…

New COVID variant ‘probable’ this year: Top French expert

Thanks I’ve taken another nac. My nutritionist said due to my weight it could’ve caused Mis-c in me. Getting extremely worried now.

What is Mis-C?
Its important to try keep your stress levels down.
Do they give it to you orally?

hopefully it stays that way

i read it as mis-c (miscarriage). mayb i am wrong

I think it’s multi inflammatory system impacts the whole body, my blood work didn’t show any inflammation so maybe these spikes are doing damage in my body,
I took p-fizer vax. Using Neville Goddard technique also to help me reverse if

Religiously use the list that SilverZuzu shared. Hopefully it should take care. try not to put additional stress. u could also use the healing card

and use Glutathione a lot

1 Like

Your blood work didnt show inflammation.

Did they check your Histamine levels? To me it sounds like u may have high Histamine levels. They do flucuate during 24 hrs.
Because to me it sounds like that.

I have MCAS=mast cell activation syndrome,
I have to keep away from certain food and drink.
And I take an anti-histamine every day. Loratadine 10 mg. tabs It is OTC anti-histamine. This works O.K. for me

When it is bad I take Xyzal one tablet (Levocetirizine dihydrochloride) in the evening (It relaxes u quite a bit). In the U.S. there is no generic for it. In the U.S. it is OTC (over the counter). Start with 1/2 tablet, it is scored, so easy to break in 1/2.
I also take 1 aspirin and increase my levels of Vitamin C. If need be I use ice/cold packs. And it is important to keep calm.

This is on a spectrum.

"Mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS) is a condition which can develop in children or adults. MCAS forms part of a spectrum of mast cell disorders. The relationship between the conditions which fall within this spectrum is complex, and people with MCAS may also have other mast cell disorders such as mastocytosis or hereditary alpha tryptasemia syndrome (HATS).

In people with MCAS, mast cell mediators are released too frequently or abundantly, and/or in response to triggers that are not typically considered to be harmful, for example; foodstuffs or chemicals in the environment. Inappropriately triggered inflammation among individuals with MCAS leads to a wide range of symptoms that affect multiple systems in the body."

Recommend listening to any/all Sapien Medicine anti-inflammatory fields. Also the ones I listed in my previous post.
Basically u need to keep away from all your triggers.
For me heat, is another trigger.

Did this happen after the NAC dose?

5 Likes

Antioxudant
Glutathione
AMPK
Induced hepatocyte growth factor production
Sort 3 and 6 activation
Essence of the holy basil
5 elements balanced
These are all good for inflammatory reactions

I used them during Covid…they helped

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this I’ll get them to check my histamine levels.
Nac helps the body produce glutathione I used glutathione sounds yesterday too.
Drinking fennel tea everyday which stops the spikes.

quote=“SilverZuzu, post:883, topic:12527”]
calm.

This is on a spectrum.

"Mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS) is a condition which can develop in children or adults. MCAS forms part
[/quote]

2 Likes

Certainly sounds like something that the Auto Immune Reversal field could help with, hence why I suggested it first.

From this page :-

Many think that MIS-C isn’t a direct result of the virus, but seems more likely to be due to an intense autoimmune response. Indeed, a recent study in Nature Medicine offers some of the first evidence that MIS-C is connected to specific changes in the immune system that, for reasons that remain mysterious, sometimes follow COVID-19… What they found was a complex array of immune disruptions. The children had increased levels of various inflammatory molecules known as cytokines, alongside raised levels of other markers suggesting tissue damage

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like