Vaccination MegaThread

have you tried the follistatin field for muscular dystrophy? recently I read an article in which follistatin is being used to treat muscular dystrophy with very promising results, I myself use this field to improve my workouts at the gym and I assure you that since I’m using it, my muscles are much stronger besides gaining muscle mass and losing fat, try this field, maybe it can help you in your case.

3 Likes

Hi I’m honestly struggling more with the jab side effects then my MD
Md is actually not even an issue for me
The side effects have come back agsin with a vengeance - cannot cope again.
It’s a nervous system issue like I feel it’s parasympathetic which I can normally heal with singing / chanting etc
Nothing seems so work even splashed my face with cold water.
Feeling quite low again. I thought I was turning a corner yesterday
It’s gone from prickly/crawling/tingling to heat sensitivity feeling hot when it’s not really hot and feeling overly cold when it’s not

Yeah I have
Glutathione made me worse.
Doing the fear one everyday

1 Like

1 Like

Both pineapple and natto appear to degrade the spiked protein and the severity of Covid…

https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/PMC7999995#sec3-viruses-13-00425

2 Likes

Finally got my vaccine last week. I was lucky to get a reservation despite the short supplies.

Got my certificate, I can finally go to the mall again. Too bad we’re back under lockdown… damn, anti-vaxxers

3 Likes

5 Likes

@11Connor11
You’re gonna be alright man.
Try to take a break, don’t obsess too much

4 Likes

9 Likes

That maybe true if the vaccine wasn’t being forced upon us. Where I’m living it’s either vax or become a second class citizen. I believe in freedom of choice. People should have the right to choose.

I’m really grateful for this community in its allowance of us to express our thoughts and ideas freely.

7 Likes

another lockdown coming?

1 Like

You get the certificate after just one? :scream:

2 Likes

Which one was it bro?

2 Likes

Philip was most likely joking

1 Like

:smirk:
And you will take me away on your horse. Where to ?

It doesn’t matter as long as we’re together my knight in shining armor :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Yes, I did
Yes, I did

Pfizer

Wow, says more about you than me.
Dude, I took my vaccine (can PM you a photo of the certificate), like everybody else. 90% of my whole family took the same vaccine, the rest took another. Old, diabetics, heart problems, blind, death, all type of health issues, not one got sick.

It was months ago, they got all their shots.

It was free, it was mandatory and I have magic healing. What do I win by holding out ?
(Rhetorical question)

7 Likes

Wait… you mean… you did? Did you? :D
:scream::scream:

Here you have to have 2, and I think it’s only valid after 14 days after the second :D

:joy:

2 Likes

hey all good Philip :slightly_smiling_face:
I was talking about your sentence on lockdown, the " it’s their fault " and the " I can finally go the the mall again "

4 Likes

We are in the same country but it’s not mandatory for me. Oh I guess you took the bait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like