Vaccination MegaThread

Hello everyone, I checked and got an email from Patreon that Sapien has a track of covid immunity at may 21. But I cannot find that track on Patreon, nor can I download the track in the email.

May someone direct me to where to get the track? Thanks

1 Like

It was deleted but the email has the field attached

Thank you so much!!! My default Firefox cannot open the mp3 attachment.

After I saw your message, I changed my default browser into chrome and it download. Thanks a million!!!

3 Likes

Awesome just make sure to follow the guidelines explained in this thread!

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, I had two more responses to my DM:

And

3 Likes

New research conducted in Japan shows that lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) containing the mRNA code are widespread in the body after vaccination, reaching the brain, spleen, large intestine, heart, liver, lungs and other organs.

The study paper, originally written in Japanese and automatically translated into English, can be found
at this link on Natural News servers (PDF)
Labeled “Pfizer confidential,” the study is known as a bio-distribution study that uses luciferase enzymes and radioisotope markers to accurately track the distribution of Pfizer’s LNP mRNA throughout the body.

The first section is called:

SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine (BNT162, PF-07302048)
2.6.4 Summary of the pharmacokinetic study

The study reveals how LNP mRNAs are distributed throughout the body, also affecting the ovaries and testes, raising huge questions about fertility in those who receive mRNA vaccines.

Original article source Here

7 Likes

We r going thru strange times. Vaccination is being made indirectly mandatory by talks of restrictions on movement and entry to public places.
We would be left with no choice.
It’s a crisis for humanity.

2 Likes

They’re also buying people up by giving out cash with the vaccines now. Really dire straits. Unbelieveable how many people just don’t care.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear. No matter what our circumstances are, we always have a choice

In February, 2021, Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D. and a number of his colleagues warned the European Medicines Agency about the potential danger of blood clots and cerebral vein thrombosis in millions of people receiving experimental gene-based injections.

Since then, two of the four injections have been suspended or recalled in Europe and the United States for just that reason.

In this episode of Perspectives, Professor Bhakdi explains the science behind the problem, why it is not just limited to the products already suspended, and why in the long term we may be creating dangerously overactive immune systems in billions of unwitting subjects.

PS: Just sharing the above video because it does go a bit deep about the blood clots and the why… I claim nothing, use any info for educational purposes :relaxed:

7 Likes

Thank u.
I have so far succeeded in making my family stay away from vaccination. And am praying that we don’t take it. However, if movement and access would become conditional, what would one do?

Though I am a strong believer of…what we focus on grows.

The article mentions that the spike proteins could lead to bleeding or clotting due to “vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia”…so far I thought it was only causing clotting.
As per this article though it appears that the brain strokes that are happening are due to this…
:worried:

1 Like

I fully expect the tables to turn by the end of the year as the side effects become increasingly apparent. Clif High expects that by the end of fall, airlines will be forced to allow only the unva⨱⨱ed to fly, otherwise their insurers will yank their policies due to risk of blood clotting. Just remember to assert medical sovereignty as per Nuremburg code until this all plays out. The wheels of justice grind slow but grind fine.

4 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

I dont think thats going to happen in regards to airline flights. What they might do is have u sign a medical waiver. A risk of blood clot is something that happens relatively rarely even before Covid on airline flights. There are people at higher risk for this, and there are things anyone can do to decrease the chances of this happening. A female coworker of mine, in her 40’s developed a leg blood clot after a long flight overseas (pre- Covid.)

Hello I finally read through most of the threads in this topic. My question is…a dose of pzifer is $3-$37. Do you think the so called elites, who wanted to poison us, would spend so much to install a liquid nanochip into the body? It is much quicker to increase heavy metal or poison in tab water (like mercury) than to fund the nano chip control project.

Also, have we overthink we are that important to a point they need to install a chip for each of us in the body???

Not trying to start argument here but to think logically. I think with no vaccine , no vaccine passport, no job or not allowed to have a bank account to buy food. I think the financial market is changing rapidly soon

1 Like

no need for a chip. the vaccine is unhealthy in itself

1 Like

In Clif’s latest videos on bitchute he explains that blood clots are a side effect of the spike protein and also PEG, likely to occur in around 50% of all V recipients. High levels of Vitamin D can protect against the spike protein damage but as we move into fall with decreasing sunlight, blood clots and other side effects will become more widespread, or worse (ADE/cytokine storm) when V recipients immune systems encounter seasonal coronaviruses such as common cold. Furthermore, Clif surmises that recent airline incidents such as an attempted hijacking and a wrongly installed component could be due to the neurodegenerative effects of the V…

So it seems that we are yet to see the full impact of the long term effects, and so the risk of blood clots could simply be the reason that is presented to the public as the main risk involved, whereas in reality it will be a combination of factors that are simply too much risk for the insurance companies to allow.

ETA: Thousands of flights cancelled as vaccinated pilots fall ill or die

Do you really think the elites care about the cost of creating the control grid for the ultimate slave population? Aside from the fact that ultimately the taxpayer foots the bill and the nano-tech/hydrogel was created by DARPA, the elites can simply create money and have black budgets to cover such nefarious agendas. Are you aware of Microsoft’s patent 666? Can you imagine how this could be used by fascists/communists as per the CCP’s social credit system?

4 Likes

@Dreamweaver
We were blessed to get the Immunity field here…and it was like a wish fulfilment…but…looking at the way things are moving…we are being cornered.

From talks of not being allowed to enter public facilities and avail serveices…the threat has become more real. The insurance companies are demanding thag their customers get vaccknated else no term insurance for them.

On the other hand if one is convinced about the efficacy of natural immunity over vaccination induced immunity…they wouldn’t want to tak the jab. Natural immunity is way more powerful.
Also, there is always risk of clots and other complications post taking the jab.
But since we are in a way being cornered to tak the jab…is it possible to have a field that protects us against the risks associated with the spike proteins, clotting, strokes, paralysis, and otebr side effects.

This is getting serious. We need protection against the myriad side effects of the jab…some of which are life threatenjng and some that would create damage in the long term. It would be wonderful to have one specific field countering the side effects of the jabs…irrespective of which one one gets.

1 Like

Looking at people around me, only 1 of my friends will not take the vaccine for now, but his work environment is giving him pressure, which is to deliver a body report every 2 weeks. All my friends, coworkers, and even my Buddhism cultivating friends are all going to vaccinate.

Being as a minority, i start to doubt am I having misinformation and making a wrong decision? The self doubt, worries and discomfort are caused by my ego, which is …fear.

There are many information online, but you cannot tell whether they are telling the whole truth (like only 60% truth). For example, when i listen to Infinite water or russell brand, my inside told me that they are hired guns from the elites. I don’t know why i have that feeling, but i feel they are not 100% sincere…don’t know why.

Some said that vaccinated people will actually have lower protection to covid than unvaccinated people due to the Mrna plays a trojan horse effect. But where is the proof? I welcome theory, but I have trouble to find evidence.

Today, i come across this video. So population control and depopulation are possible.