Vaccination MegaThread

I think people may have overthought that 060606 as 666.

My jaw dropped when I saw this video. I don’t know how much truth is it, but it makes sense that the rich tends to sell garbages to the 3rd world countries. They will do highly environment damage projects in poorer countries due to less regulations. The covid test project moving from USA to China is totally possible and reasonable. Look at all those dollar stores appearing in Europe and America, these cheap items are a rip off of the developing countries.

guys no need to go into some illuminati complotist theory to justify not taking the vaccine…

2 Likes

Magnetofection overview
Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine
Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs): Development, surface modification and applications in chemotherapy
Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs): synthesis and surface modification techniques for use with MRI and other biomedical applications
4 Likes

Thank you mystic. This is what I want to research on. Thanks so much. They are leading toward what I want to find.

I did ask myself let’s take the vaccine like everyone, so I no longer neee to worry and find time to research. My answer that appeared in my heart (not sound or image, just a knowing) is not “yes” or “no”. It’s just “fuck”. I know inside or my instinct said that word. Hmmm, that’s why I appear so often to this thread to figure out is my intuition wrong.

Thank you for sharing once again.

This anime was made at 2007 and it talks about the vaccination now.

Daiwa, that company that does vaccine in the anime, stands for lie in Cantonese.

Was this the cov uvc one he did?

Thing is with Russell hea controlled opposition

1 Like

I really want to take it but not sure how my body will react to the vsccine as I have underlying health issues. So stressful all this

1 Like

For anyone who has religion and tight food restriction

Hi do you know where I get this?

I’m vulnerable and scared to take this due to my body not being able to handle the side effects

Hi hun please can you tell me where I can get this ? Struggling to find it x

In the email we recieved from Patreon is attached there and you can listen to it there or download it

I never received one :sob:

I can’t play this days not available

Go to gumroad and download from there.

1 Like

Hi is this helpful for detoxing the mrna one?

Thanks is this called the immunity field?

I’ve been using this stack for that (along with Blueprint)