Vaccination MegaThread

On gumroad there is (FOR FREE!):
Corona Virus Disruption
UV-C
Blood Clot Dissolver

“Immunity” is a Patreon only download-which is like a S.M. Vaccine. Listen to Blood Clot Dissolver X1-2 before listening to Immunity X2>this is considered a dose of vaccine. Become a Patreon member and download it as well as a few hundred of his fields!

Please throughly read the related threads in regards to expected and possible side effects.

Also for free: CoronaVirus Disruption
https://www.patreon.com/posts/coronavirus-33520689- I assume this is the same as the gumroad one

1 Like

Thank you xx

1 Like

Also remember there is a bunch of youtube fields to help, these are the NEWEST:

Lung Antioxidant Field (Anti-Inflammatory)
Brain & Spine Antioxidant Complex
Heart Inflammation Reduction (& Healing)

1 Like

Hypothetically, what if someone’s higher self tells them that the vaccine is good and someone else’s says it’s bad?

I think this situation with the vaccine goes past a simple jab and leaks into freewill. It would be one thing for people to simply get it, it’s another thing to threaten people’s freewill if they don’t. I personally can’t support that behavior. I don’t want anything injected in me that has to do with this energy that stems from division.

I just see how desperate they are in trying to get people vaccinated and I intuitively feel something is really off about it. Would ascended masters such as Jesus and Buddha get vaxxed? Would they advise others too?

2 Likes

would advanced healing help after taking a shot of the vaccine?

no I would go with the recommended fields

You are absolutely right, it is one of the many conditionings even if more subtle, and it must not be tolerated; conditioning of this type violates an infinite number of laws, from civil to spiritual ones, without any attenuation as they are unintentional.

2 Likes

but how does one avoid taking it. we are all being cornered. no access to public places, no insurance cover, no permits to travel and we all are part of families…
and why the insistence on taking the shot even after you have survived covid

why?

i think we end up doing it because of our herd mentality. we are afraid of being left out. of not following the norm and the constant worry that when the whole world is taking it why not us…are we special.

this is the conditioning we live with
herd mentality

i have been able to prevent two members of my family from taking it.
my sister has taken it.
and we have all recovered from covid. 'there is crazy societal pressure. constant nagging as if we are insane. i also live with this worry that in case the others are right and me wrong.

this is huge pressure. yet am just praying for some relief from the jab

4 Likes

yes…but where do we go. we live in society. all of us dont have the option of breaking free. we are middle aged. am so concerned for my mom. over 85…bright n cheerful…fought covid naturally by the grace of God. and was locked up in a room for a month since her children…were infected and affected. she cot a mild one much later. but very mild amounting to mild fever and weakness.

1 Like

it seems that chloroform is present in the Moderna, which the body takes 180 days to expel half of it, but when it breaks down when it comes into contact with oxygen, it turns into Phosphene gas, which is fatal for humans at concentrations of seven parts per million (7 ppm).

am in India, New Delhi. they are already blaming the unvaccinated here. insurance companies are saying there would be no insurance cover if you are not vaccinated. its a mess.

we live in a gated community. they are saying its imperative that all members take the shot.

no…majority…is doing it of their own volition

Hello Archer30, i totally feel you. I don’t realize that my fear is so strong and deep, until this covid event pops up. I fear that if i did the vaccine, it will change my DNA. If i don’t do the vaccine, i will be killed by the disease. If i can get away from the disease, i will not be able to work/buy food/rent a room due to a lack of vaccine passport.

I also found out the fear of getting mis-information, as any average Joe can create some conspiracy theories totally based on his/her imagination.

This event is a test to human’s self-thinking ability, or obedience to the government/elites. For me being as a minority for refusing the vaccine now, i already felt immense pressure from my families and potential work issue.

Herd Mentality. That is, they are the sheep, but also act as a shepherd dog, barking at you (this example comes from David Icke…i don’t even know is he telling the truth, or just a hired gun from the elites to spread further confusion).

Nevertheless, archer30, good luck, and i hope you can choose the best choice based on your understanding and belief

2 Likes

Out of these 27 under 30 or so.
Wonder wats the world data…wrt this

Just sharing info.

1 Like

even if you take it now, you may again be asked to take it every year from now…

1 Like

In Europe if you have antibodies certificate it is as good as being vaccinated.
I’m not sure about the UK.

2 Likes

In some countries if you show a positive covid test result from the past 6 months it is also accepted.

Positive antibody test result is always accepted.

Usually travel rules are like

• X days quarantine from Y-Z countries
  • And/or a specific kind of test result (either PCR or antigen, depends on the country"

“Except if you are fully vaccinated or have positive antibodies test result (sometimes they specify which test/result they accept)” - this is general exception from quarantine, you may or may not still need a negative PCR/antigen test. It all depends on the country :D

It’s generally e.g. European countries not recognising something the European agency hasn’t approved.
They don’t recognise the Indian ones nor most of the Chinese vaccines (I think sinopharm may be an exception).

it seems canada is going for a jab fest till 2024