Vaccination MegaThread

IN N.Y.C. they started (stage 1A) with health care workers and essential workers. Since Feb. 11 they are in stage 1B which is for other workers that are directly involved with the public (ie:grocery store/supermarket store workers etc.) and also those age 75 and over.

So at least in NYC they are vaccinating those who work with the public as first priority.

2 Likes

w8 they, sapien team have a quantum computer?

Not talking about Sapien team.

Powers that be. Dudes in ‘control’. That whole hidden agenda conspiracy stuff, tinfoil hat theories.

Oh yeah, they have technology years into the future Im guessing. btw we collectively are the powers that be, its just the people cant agree on the same thing and come together.

also how come you still say you had covid if you know/say that it something to control the people?
This is my ego talking and will sound douche, but I would of thought that people on this forum didnt act like sheeple lol, not saying you in particular or that ur opinion is invalid.

My friend’s brother works at a hospital so he got the first dose last month. About 2 weeks later he started getting exhausted very fast and when he went to shovel his driveway, he wasn’t able to do it. He got tested positive for the virus. Doctor told him that had he not gotten the first dose he probably would’ve been in serious condition. I didn’t ask him which vaccine he took or if he got the virus after returning to work or during his 2 week isolation that you have to do right after being injected

Not surprisingly, this didn’t even make the news. If my friend hadn’t told me, I wouldn’t even know people are getting the virus soon after. Who knows how many others experienced the same.

2 Likes

COVID being a control scheme doesn’t mean that the virus isn’t real.

2 Likes

Agreed
just wanted to stir the pot a lil xD

However, Im no expert or nothing, but Ive heard from other Doctors and what not that a virus can only be spread via sexual interaction or contact with fluids? and is a mask that you can still smell a fart through + 6ft apart really stop something that on the news would seem like is a threat to the whole world? why only humans can get it? any babys dying? shouldnt I be dead?

Whether the virus is real or not, I think people should really consider whether the government is really for them. dream/sapien offered this to elon musk and others who declined it etc… the government admitted to giving aids to certain groups of people etc…

1 Like

Covid being a sinister opportunity for the elite to force previously rejected agenda doesn’t mean that it’s a control scheme

2 Likes

Or maybe it’s both. Very maybe. :pinching_hand:

1 Like

You mean as if the chinese local official covered the virus from their superior like they always do, then it got too big and the top officials decided to use it to void the trade deal at the last minute, thinking they can play kamikaze and still get out alive and ahead. Then the western elites used it to advance it’s BS digital dystopia ? Sure

They can’t sign the trade deal it would destroy all their ambition and make them lose face. At the same time they have an epidemic. They already knew about the virus, they censored the info on the internet, jailed doctors for spreading “rumors” weeks before. They kept it quiet long enough to sign the deal and prepare their solutions.
Everybody will be set back (we already are) but some will get hit worst. Between the trade deal and the time it gets too big to cover we can highjack the international medical supplies at low cost, run some studies. We buy all the masks and respirators we can now then go full lockdown. Cancel every governmental meeting you can as long as it doesn’t draw attention. We only meet for the big stuff.

They won’t have authority, supplies, information and they’ll be bound by transparency. We keep the equipment we imported from the west, but we export our shitty 20 cents equipement. They need to praise china’s effort or we won’t give them supplies. They need to talk about our exceptional handling of the outbreak… Btw, did anyone adjust last year’s GDP growth to a lower figure so that we can still pretend we had some growth ? Ahh… I forgot, I don’t want to see this “Covid 19” shit on hospital release forms !!! You list the symptoms not the cause. Covid makes your lung collapse… then you died from respiratory failure. The symptoms not the disease !!! Got it ? If I see one covid case reported, I swear to god :rage:
Stupid westerners with their liberal values, they won’t be able to crackdown on the virus like we can because of their individual freedoms.
Also we already bought out many high members of international institutions and bribed officials from the third world to back us or lean on their representant. We know we can refuse any investigation from the WHO or anyone else. We’ll play the racist card lol. Activate all our foreign propaganda office. We block foreigners, the only footages will be our own official footages… got it ?
We need to look like the good guys people !!! We want pictures of us building hospitals in 2 days (while in reality they are detention centers AKA prisons), let’s say we tested millions of people even if we only test a few hundreds. I also want you to buy some space online and in the news, prop up the ugliest rumors about the westerners response.

In the meantime, something smells fishy in china, rumors of sars 2003 episode 2 are coming in. Is it moral to close the borders ?
Small official toing their party lines will play the racist vs fools (rep vs dem) game, achieving nothing but misinforming the public and slowing down all efforts. Corporation will shut up or see their assets and unrepatriated liquidities seized and market share collapse in Mainland China.
While the elites of the elites segregated from the normies, with safe heaven all around the world are still planning to consolidate their hold over the international system, using the crisis to prop up their orwellian vision of the future in every institutions they own.
Crisis > Solution.
Build the foothold and as many legislation and programs you can guys, we just need official commitment, opinions and preparatory work. Don’t worry bout the money, our friends at the Feds will flood the markets. Online business will flourish, especially the big tech. More digital more control. That liquidity is bound to end up in the stock market anyway. So politics now, cash out later.

5 Likes

If I had FaceBook I’d copy and paste this right on there

Jesus man, also edit a part in where Gates buys up farmland.

2 Likes

Haha, do what you want :+1:
It’s a VERY simplified picture though.

Dude did you just type out an essay and scrapped it, and posted that instead? :rofl: :eyes:

1 Like

I don’t understand

I saw you typing for a loooong time.

1 Like

Yes, I did :joy: . I share some stuff, but I don’t really go into politics and stuff like that here on the forum. I keep my opinions to myself :+1:

2 Likes

:rofl:

my man.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s probably best. So do I, or else you get a war and people resorting to the lower ends of the social pyramid in ETA -3 seconds lol

2 Likes

I thought i’d share some information, maybe it’ll help a little:

Is Asymptomatic spread a proven “thing”?

-“We conclude that the infectivity of some asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers might be weak.”

-“A new study says asymptomatic coronoavirus spread might far more rare than most experts believe.”

-WHO said that it’s “rare” for an asymptomatic person who shows no tell-tale signs of coronavirus infection - like a fever, dry cough, or trouble breathing - to spread the disease to others.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/06/08/who-says-its-rare-for-asymptomatic-people-to-spread-the-coronavirus-but-public-health-experts-say-the-reality-is-more-complicated/24516388/

-“University of Florida researchers find no asymptomatic or presymptomatic spread”

Are face masks proven to work?

-“Fauci didn’t just fail to promote masks early on, he actively discouraged the use of masks, saying they didn’t work.”

-“There have been extensive randomized controlled trail (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis review of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses”

-These 12 Graphs Show Mask Mandates Do Nothing To Stop COVID

-Lockdowns and Mask Mandates Do Not Lead to Reduced COVID Transmission Rates or Deaths, New Study Suggests

-Major Study Finds Masks Don’t Reduce COVID-19 Infection Rates

What are the risks to children?

-Kids and COVID-19: Why they are not getting as sick

-The numbers are clear: COVID is no real threat to kids

-There’s no extra Covid risk from living with kids, study finds

-Despite widespread concerns, two new international studies show no consistent relationship between in-person K-12 schooling and the spread of the coronavirus. And a third study… shows no elevated risk to childcare workers who stayed on the job.

-Child death rates tied to covid-19 remain remarkably low, months into U.S. pandameic

What are the risks for healthy young adults?

-CDC Says Only 6% Of COVID Deaths Cited COVID Alone. Here’s What That Means. (This means 94% of cases had serious comorbidities.)

-“For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.9 additional conditions or causes per death.”

-Average age of COVID death skews much older. The average age of COVID-related mortality is 78 years old, virtually the same as the avg. life expectancy.

-“In addition to this course of disease, patients frequently shared one additional attribute: obesity.” “These were otherwise healthy, hard working people,” Antkowiak says. “Their major risk factor for getting this sick was obesity.”

4 Likes

Asymptomatic has only one meaning, no disease.

2 Likes