1 Like

You get the certificate after just one? :scream:

2 Likes

Which one was it bro?

2 Likes

Philip was most likely joking

1 Like

:smirk:
And you will take me away on your horse. Where to ?

It doesn’t matter as long as we’re together my knight in shining armor :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Yes, I did
Yes, I did

Pfizer

Wow, says more about you than me.
Dude, I took my vaccine (can PM you a photo of the certificate), like everybody else. 90% of my whole family took the same vaccine, the rest took another. Old, diabetics, heart problems, blind, death, all type of health issues, not one got sick.

It was months ago, they got all their shots.

It was free, it was mandatory and I have magic healing. What do I win by holding out ?
(Rhetorical question)

7 Likes

Wait… you mean… you did? Did you? :D
:scream::scream:

Here you have to have 2, and I think it’s only valid after 14 days after the second :D

:joy:

2 Likes

hey all good Philip :slightly_smiling_face:
I was talking about your sentence on lockdown, the " it’s their fault " and the " I can finally go the the mall again "

4 Likes

We are in the same country but it’s not mandatory for me. Oh I guess you took the bait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Désolé, yes, it was a somewhat “true” joke.

We’re not anywhere near each other by a couple time zones, but yes, it was not mandatory. Still, can’t travel, go out outside the supermarket without the covid pass here. So, kinda feels mandatory

1 Like

oh :slightly_frowning_face:

Haha, you thought I was cool, now you realize I’m not.

1 Like

ahah xD
it’s cool to have unpopular and unappreciated opinions
Though, this time your opinion is very popular and shared with most people and the elite ;p
but honestly I’m not very concerned regarding everything that’s happening, I’m just focusing on myself. I have no problem whatsoever with you playing this game with me :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The elite is not popular and my full, 100% opinions I won’t dare share :joy:

It was a public post though

2 Likes

Cov vax poll ?

• Taken full dose/ Plan full dose
  • Taken half, wont take full dose
  • Plan to take Later
  • Absolutely not

0 voters

2 Likes

Which one did you get? Pfizer?? Im planning to get full vaccinated too. Did you listen to the clot dissolver before you get the vaccine??

3 Likes

@Psimindset

Nothing, I just took my vaccine like everyone else
a few people can have side effects but it’s not cyanide

4 Likes

@Philip_Weiss
Thank you!!

2 Likes

Hi all… Our forum member Dina…who has been discussing her problems here in this thread has been rather strangely unwell ever since she took her Pfizer shot…perhaps two weeks ago or maybe more.

Her nerves have been playing up giving her prickly/ hot sensations all over hear body. She has not been sleeping.

Today her neurologist told her to get hospitalised as they need to run tests and because she has been in great discomfort

If anyone is into healing or mass prayers or power of eight groups…please send healing. She wants to be healed and has given her consent.

She says it’s “It’s definitely brain or nerve related
Hyper vigilant nerves”. And says “Just want the virus /vaccine out of me”.

Please do help.

:pray::two_hearts:

12 Likes

kek, imagine vaccine so efficient that you could still infect somebody else or get infected with covid after taking it. Imagine vaccine so safe that the developer are taking no legal responsibilty for any adverse side-effects.

3 Likes