Vaccination MegaThread

Well it’s been working wonders for my covid-19. And frankly, I don’t trust the “official narrative” about covid. I don’t trust the FDA, any of our governments and institutions, health “officials”, media, and DEFINITELY don’t trust The NY Times or any of the former mentioned’s motives. I do trust my own experience and my intuition. I do trust DW.

Also, remember this is a DW field and all kinds of tweaks and protections are in it and therefore isn’t the same as taking the medicine itself.

19 Likes

Correct that’s definitely a huge part of it. They are just the arbiters of truth for some reason? Why?..because “science” and “power?” These people can just say whatever they want and because they are an “authoritative source” the average western mind just thinks it’s God’s word, never questioning ill motive.

8 Likes

US FDA compiled a list of possible side effects from the vaccine back in 2020. They posted a video on their channel

at 2:33:40 u could see that slide . it stays there for a fraction of a sec

7 Likes

I’m shocked they still allow this to be up. Thanks for sharing. I’m about to look when done with field I’m using now.

7 Likes

Had my doubts and started considering to get the vaccine due to social pressure but this definitely will keep me away once for all.

I thank you for this.

You can also find the side effects on the official fda website with even more information!

4 Likes

hmmm. Currently Sapien fields is the only way. The way Australia, US is trating their non-vaccinated ppl is utterly disgusting.
I fully trust these field, there were two occasions that could have potentially led me to visit the doctor. but the fields came to rescue .
:pray:

11 Likes

Yes!!! This should open many people’s eyes!

4 Likes

yep. it boils my blood

1 Like

This isn’t the livestock version, right?

1 Like

well ivermectin is ivermectin . dont get confused by what they r trying … this is sapien made, xtra safe , good 4 humans and animals
plus the music :kissing: its like Sade - The Sweetest Taboo - Official - 1985 - YouTube

6 Likes

Makes me really grateful for what we have.

9 Likes

yep :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It appears insane until you finally see the connections, the continuum, the evil intent. Besides, it makes perfect sense to “them”.

2 Likes

can’t wait to get my third shot! #excited

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hey what’s up guys, have you guys heard of the Marburg virus? Hopefully that shit don’t spread like covid

Lord!..now where did this cm from

Well I think now seeing how my friend is now suffering the vaccine is protecting people! My friebd unfortunately wasn’t vaccinated she was in icu… got better now a month after has lost all her hair.
I know so many people that have had the virus that are vaccinated and have been ok suffered mild symptoms for a day or two