Vaccination MegaThread

That is true. I am aware that the vaccine definitely helps dealing with corona and i also think that people who are in a group of risk should get vaccinated.

But since im not in that group of risk and since i also have the fields I dont feel like taking the vaccine.

2 Likes

:muscle:

1 Like

Oh no my friebd abd her husband are healthy not in any risk groups at all. This is why I got scared and took the vaccine
I was dead against it! But now I have overstimulated nerves abd major anxiety since taking it. A real struggle daily!

Yup yup and yup a few more times. I get sad when my kids go to school/nursery. I almost hope for scotland to make vaccines mandatory for prumary and nursery age children so i FINALLY have the blessings of their respective fathers to finally take them out. I find the emergies around me mucb harder to take when they aren’t with me. But then again, they didn’t come to earth to make me happy, so i gots to work on that shit by myself. Put my big girl pants on, like my friend says a lot :joy:

1 Like

All i have to say is… TIMBER. May it fall and hit as few souls as possible on it’s way down. :sparkling_heart::pray::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

The video you posted of Mr High, i just wanted to say thankyou so very much for that. I am going to bed much later than usual, but i very much enjoyed doing my end of day stretching while listening to this pleasant man talking about his predictions. I begged my daughters dad not to get the second dose (he just couldn’t resist the lure of the carrot to go back to finish his nursing degree) but at the end of the day we’re not together and its his life so i shut up about it. Very sad. Also the woman who is my sons supported carer is verh into the narrative, but is a very kind amd beautiful soul, so again, I’m apprehensive as to what her fate will be. But at the same time i trust the universe/god/creator with impunity, as i do myself and thd choices of others so I shall just remain in that place. Again, thank you for this. I had stopped watching or reading anything to do with any of it for a while as i meeded headspace. Was very guided fo this though. I so aplreciate your vsry intelligent contribution to this thread. :sparkling_heart::pray::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

The paper below indicates the clock might be running out on vaccines as means a preventive strategy, suggesting that they might actually work in an opposite manner. You probably won’t be able to duck the virus and its severity through solely (or even primarily) through vaccination. Reducing inflammation should be everyone’s focus. Please take time to read Valter Longo’s work (google it–it’s all over the net) or just any means for reducing inflammation. And, of course, review all the relevant fields. This thing looks like it’s going to turn again.

This is the take-away on page 9.

“A third round of booster immunization with the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine is currently under consideration. Our data suggest that repeated immunization with the wild-type spike may not be effective in controlling the newly emerging Delta variants. We demonstrated that immunization by Delta spike induces antibodies that neutralize not only the Delta variant but also wild-type and the Delta 4+ variant without enhancing the infectivity. Although mRNA vaccination may yield different results from our animal model, development of mRNA vaccine expressing the Delta spike might be effective for controlling the emerging Delta variant. However, epitopes of the enhancing
antibodies, not neutralizing antibodies, are well conserved in most SARS-CoV-2 variants, including the Delta variant. Therefore, additional immunization of the spike protein derived from SARS-CoV-2 variants may boost enhancing antibodies more than the neutralizing antibodies in individuals who were previously infected with wild-type SARS-CoV-2 or immunized with vaccines composed of wild-type spike protein. Immunization using the RBD alone, which will not induce anti-NTD enhancing antibodies, could be a strategy for a vaccination. However, anti-NTD neutralizing antibodies that protect against SARS-CoV-2 infection similar to anti-RBDneutralizing antibodies are not induced by immunization by RBD alone (Chi et al., 2020; Li et al., 2021 ; Liu et al., 2020; Suryadevara et al., 2021; Voss et al., 2021). Whole spike protein containing RBD mutations observed in major variants but lacking the enhancing antibody epitopes may need to be considered as a booster vaccine.”

2 Likes

It has been working! There was a family wedding recently and the vaccinated guests did ok! The unvaccinated suffered a great deal
But these vaccines lose the efficiency I don’t think I will be getting the second dose though as I’m still in hyper state of stimulated nerves since the vaccine.

1 Like

A preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

While moderating the symptoms of infection, the jab allows vaccinated individuals to carry unusually high viral loads without becoming ill at first, potentially transforming them into presymptomatic superspreaders.

This phenomenon may be the source of the shocking post-vaccination surges in heavily vaccinated populations globally.

Full article

5 Likes

The polio vaccine worked. The covid therapeutics are every 6 months until u die. Big diff… :grinning:

1 Like

I’m not arguing against the efficacy of the vaccines. But the notion of the vaccines providing an impenetrable defense is long past over. And it looks like the fade is getting faster. Whether there is an ADE (Antibody-Dependent Enhancement) aspect to these vaccines or not , time will tell, but people must ready their bodies for “impact,” which, in short, means reducing inflammation. My concern is that the vaccines have lulled people into complacency about the danger posed by inflammation, previously a slow killer., in this crisis.

Edit: word choice

3 Likes

Definitely avail yourself of the many fields that address nerves, anxiety, DNA Repair, the blood brain barrier, etc. This is a very difficult time.

1 Like

Interesting

That in a “Vaccination Mega Thread”, no mention that the Pfizer vaccine was FDA approved a few days ago.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

1 Like

https://factcheckvaccine.com/2021/07/dr-justus-r-hope-indian-bar-association-sues-who-scientist-over-ivermectin/

It hasn’t actually been FDA approved, although you’d be forgiven for thinking so due to the insanely confusing messaging from the FDA. Approval of experimental drugs is a 10-12yr process. The latest ‘approval’ is in fact an extension to the EUA first granted in Dec 2020, with additional guidance on expiration and heart-related adverse effects.

On August 23, 2021, having concluded that revising this EUA is appropriate to protect the public
health or safety under section 564(g)(2) of the Act, FDA is reissuing the August 12, 2021 letter
of authorization in its entirety with revisions incorporated to clarify that the EUA will remain in
place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and
uses, and to authorize use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for
certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA. In addition, the Fact Sheet for
Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine (Vaccination Providers) was revised to provide
updates on expiration dating of the authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and to
update language regarding warnings and precautions related to myocarditis and pericarditis. [source]

Some relevant notes here from Dr. Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA vaccines) et al.

Seems to me like a bait-and-switch based on the legal distinction inferred by rebranding to Comirnaty. The FDA approval is for a product that technically does not exist yet (as Comirnaty), while extending EUA for the same product (as Pfizer-BioNTech). Possibly so they can shift liability away from Pfizer who have much to lose, versus smaller company who could easily file for bankruptcy when sued, but more immediately as an attempt to justify mandates, and also as a push to coerce as many as possible before the long-term adverse effects become too obvious to ignore.

10 Likes

I very much doubt it would cause ade it’s all speculation. It doesn’t last in our rna long. Seeing how covid has caused so many deaths and intubation in the young, Healthy and old.
My friebd was taking immune supplements everyday and shielding she still caught it! Luckily had it mild! She never wanted to suffer that bad again and got the vaccine

1 Like

FDA.

" Reich’s books were withdrawn from circulation and his magazine and orgone energy accumulators seized and burnt in the presence of FDA representatives. In November 1957, after eight months of imprisonment, Reich died in Lewisburg Penitentiary.
"
They banned everything related to orgone energy.

Just a food for thoughts…

2 Likes

I never thought the FDA wears a halo.

I am aware of this info already, but thanks.

Daily reminder that we should not let it turn into “vaccinated vs unvaccinated”, whichever “side” you are. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Seriously can’t even trust these drug makers for some of the most basic things, now again reports of contamination this time for Moderna, previously J&J already had a few cases of contamination.

2 Likes