Vaccination MegaThread

The study that showed possible reverse transcription was in-vitro and with a cancer cell line. The DNA was shown in the nucleus but it was not proven that it was built into the genome.
While these findings are highly alerting and need more research (which seems not to be done, we know the reasons) you should not see it as a fact that you have now changes in your genome. If you convince yourself of that, it might create problems by nocebo effect.

And one more thought: If DNA would be inserted into the genome and then expressed, it should lead to more spike protein production which should activate the immune system to kill this cell. All cells who produce spike protein have to be killed by the immune system. If this always works is another interesting question and I am pretty sure it is not investigated, yet
I see real danger only in case of a silent insertion and I am not sure if that can happen with LINE1 elements.

I think you can relax a bit about your concerns.

But what else could create your problems? It is known that spike proteins stay in the body of vaccinated people for many months (one study spoke of 6 months, I think there was even another one who found them after a full year). They may travel inside exosomes through your body and nobody knows the consequences. But there seem to be ways to get rid of it (book below).
And another problem seems to be generation of autoimmune antibodies. Dreamweavers Auto immune reversal might help in that case.
I think Florian Schilling wrote about both problems in his book “Long-Hauler: Manual for Long-Covid and Post-Vaccine Syndrome”. Maybe you find some answers and solutions in it.

5 Likes

Thank you. I was aware of this nuance to the study. The uncertainty is what is concerning to me. Who knows, maybe the nocebo effect is what’s causing my issues. Or it really does change the genome. I guess we don’t know and may never.

Yes exactly. That’s the big question- how long do the spike proteins stay in the body? I got only 1 shot and it was a year and a half ago at this point so I’d hope they would be gone. It could just be 5G and all the radiation we live around causing my symptoms. There are a lot of big questions. Especially why so many people are dying suddenly.

Yes this did help me a lot at the beginning. I started to use it again a couple days ago. We shall see.

Thank you for pointing me towards this. I will read it.

I just hope Max Heal Potion addresses all the possible issues. I think it may.

3 Likes

Sorry for the deleted message my wifi lagged out. :joy: I wrote, I’m sorry about your sister’s situation. That must be hard. Especially for women uterus problems can be the most painful with their periods combined that’s a killer pain. I hope she gets well. All the prayers for her. There is never a time we must stop trying to get healthier and stronger. Stay strong :muscle:.

2 Likes

Thank you @PenguinTime

So I will try Max Heal Potion for my family
Do your best and let the rest take its course

2 Likes

How is max heal treating right now any like difference?

I haven’t purchased yet, but this will be on my shopping list :joy:

2 Likes

I’m about to purchase it XD wish me luck hope it does everything it says in the description

2 Likes

no problem looking forward to your results🙏

2 Likes

How about rife frequencies from Bioresonance for prions (misfolded protein), platelets and parasites (this is for spike protein). I just started using the morphic fields, mostly because I was really impressed with the effect frequencies had. I’ve been completely exhausted for a year. Not vaccinated, but after using all kinds of parasite, bacteria, virus, protoza, fungi, heavy metal detoxes, you name it, my energy was improved almost magically.
I was interested in the morphic fields because I needed to deal with a lot of negative programming. Feel like I’m finally breaking old patterns and improving my overall life and thinking. I think it might be beneficial to use rife frequencies for detox in addition to morphic fields.

3 Likes

La Quinta Columna are detecting asymtomatic clots with thermography.

2 Likes

Yes I am aware of these but haven’t used them. Thank you! I’m not sure that’s what’s going on with me. Maybe I will try if all else fails. I realized recently that some of the Patreon fields (like The Circulatory Engineer) have Bromelain in it and that should address the spike protein issue for people.

Honestly, I was totally healthy again for months and pretty sure I got all of the toxins that are inside the shot out of my body with the Rife Vaccine Detox and Nano Bot frequencies from Dr. Virtual. Whatever was left after that I’m pretty sure was totally eradicated after using the Panchanga Yoga series which removes any and all toxins from the body. My last concern is whether or not DNA can be completely repaired and remain repaired if it has indeed been altered by the reverse transcription.

The last couple days I’ve been using Multiple Sclerosis and Induced & Enhanced Plasmalogen fields and they seem to be helping my nervous system. I haven’t had the tightness since. Btw the role of plasmalogens in healing vaccine injury has hit mainstream news in Canada, at least in this one interview below by Rebel News.

2 Likes

And as far as the clots, Restoration From The Long Haul and The Clot Dissolver address that. I used Long Haul for months. My circulation was screwed for months, causing so much fatigue. But I think that’s resolved as well.

3 Likes

There are doctors finding obstructions in the blood of the unvaxxinated as well. There seems to be shedding. Even though we get detoxed, the invironment is still toxic. Detoxing evidently works, but one cannot stop.

3 Likes

Yea this is why I continue to use fields for detox, DNA Repair, clotting, etc.

There is also another creator who i may get flagged for mentioning here if I do it by name, but she has a mandala that protects you from the shedding of others. I’m sure you can figure out who it is as there is only one female field creator who makes mandalas.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try those fields out.

2 Likes

I just wanna put this out here after a lot of contemplation. Keep in mind, It’s just an intuitive theory based on my understanding of the Light Body.

I have a feeling that Arc Light Body can completely heal the DNA and genome after a while. I believe it perfects and upgrades the DNA. Especially while using it with Blueprint of Life, Plasma Flaunt, & DNA Repair System. I hope/believe it can heal all damage and alterations, despite reverse transcription.

I believe the same goes for Rainbow Body Guide and possibly Kundalini Shakti as well.

6 Likes

agree! No matter the vaccinated or not vaccinated, we will move towards the road of detoxification in the future

1 Like

Have you tried the alien intercession for that?

I´m sure they can aid in removal of foreign bodys, unwanted DNA altering, healing and purifying the system. etc

2 Likes

I have used Intergalactic Tour and Arc Light to ask. For all I know it has worked but can’t be sure. I should try with Alien Intercession as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Oh I´ve missed that you have them, but yes it can´t hurt to try the AI :call_me_hand:

2 Likes