Vaccination MegaThread

I don’t own The Eternal but appreciate the thought!

1 Like

Ever since I shifted out of the fear mindset a couple days ago and fell back in line with my HS, I feel totally healthy again.

3 Likes

I like the items from this store: Cell Phone Tab - Twistedsage.com.
They have stuff you can just wear if you don’t want something to stick to the phone.

But as mentioned above, if a person’s vibration is high enough, they do not need any external things to be immune.

2 Likes

That’s great! Fear is a disease vibration. This is a good reminder for me as well.

I’ve also come to realize that fear does not discriminate. Whatever “side” you are on, fear can grip you. So remember the commercials about how “viruses don’t discriminate” or whatever, it’s all manufactured to produce fear, and the darkness wins even if people don’t believe Big Pharma because then people get gripped by fear of being harmed by “shedding” or whatever else. Same with politics. There is no winning if you’re in the binary.

4 Likes

I was just gonna write this to you on discord haha.
Now you need the eternal gnostic!

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: i misunderstood i thought he had bought nft

2 Likes

We will convince him

3 Likes

eternity will attract him :hugs:

3 Likes

It’s way out of my reach right now. Lol. All fields are til I go back to work in a month and a half or so. I do eventually need to get it.

Your lips to The Eternal’s ears. Lol.

2 Likes

:rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I used a cotton mask the last year, understanding it created a lot more problems than they solved. Of course cotton is nasty as well, but I was afraid of micro plastics and graphene. I feel my health has improved with each flu I’ve had since that. I no longer belive that the flu is necessarily caused by microbes, iI belive this is a bodily function to clean out toxic overload and cell rejuvination.
About 10 years ago I waterfasted for 14 days twize because of a really nasty health condition. All blemishes and discoloration of my skin disappeared and fine lines disappeared. I looked like I was 18 (15 years younger), and people talked to me like I was a youth, it was very strange. I managed to look my age again some time later though… and I’m not enclined to fast like that again, beacuse it is dangerous doing it without supervision, but it changed my perception of the body’s ability to heal. The society is contemplating living a toxic life as completely normal and the cells of the body become increasingly dysfunctional as we age. There are reports of people living up to 160 and 180 years, in reclosed parts of the world.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m happy you were awake early on, people should stop believing everything the media and governments say. They do a lot of harm, when they’re dictated by financial interests instead of compassion. Thankfully many people have been raising questions from the onset, although the deplatforming and sensur has made it difficult.

I’m Scandinavian and my country didn’t have it as strict as many other nations, but the social control felt very heavy. People had very much trust in government at the time. I think the faith in government is eroding as they have allowed for prices to spiral out of control. At the time, most people were uncomfortable showing their face as it would label them as antivaxxers. I the beginning I belived in masking and virus transmission, but I became very annoyed with the masking and were eventually one of the few who refused. At that time I didn’t care what anyone thought anymore, as I would welcome any argument about the masks. My lung capacity became very bad after using the surgical masks, but improved after a few rounds of nasty flues.

1 Like

"To best protect yourself from graphene oxide poisoning and the activation of graphene oxide in your body it is necessary to do several things to limit your EMF exposure.

Some suggestions on how to do this include: do not live in a city with a lot of towers if you can help it, turn off your Wi-Fi at night and stay away from smart meters and other smart devices if at all possible. Another option is to use EMF protection products such as orgone energy devices to help transform the EMF radiation to mitigate the harmful effects."

Orgone Graphene is being shed from the COVID Vaccinated to the Unvaccinated, here’s how you can remove it from your body… – The Expose

1 Like

Has astaxanthin, vitamin c, vitamin d, glutathione fields

1 Like

I agree.

3 Likes

“Safe and Effective” is nothing more than a marketing slogan, and would crumble under the scrutiny of real fact checking.

2 Likes

This has sincerely become one of the biggest threads :laughing:. Ok so, on further investigating this graphene hydroxide apparently CBD oil can detox them out. Not only CBD oil but with a combination of staying grounded. Especially taking your shoes off at the beach and dunking your feet in the water draws in huge amounts of minerals for you to heal. Just check if there are small fish nearby as this is a sign the ocean is clean. Also, our DNA actually changes through construction work. Like hammering and sawing or using heavy machineries that make tons of frequencies and loud noise. Stay away from America because they ramped up the 5g. Learn to make Emps.

1 Like
3 Likes

Yea I saw this. Even if it passes, it’s not good enough. I think it should be a felony punishable by life in prison. Or even death.

Then again, I’m ruthless when it comes to this topic.

7 Likes

The manufacturers should definitely have a punishment on that level.

But a lot of the administrators are just dumb rule followers.

Although I don’t even know if it will pass. If you look at how the news report proceeded, they present nonsensical things as facts.

A vaccine name got FDA approval, but the approved formula was not widely distributed. It is true that normally occurring RNA creates proteins all the time, but the artificial RNA creates a protein that never existed in the body before, serves no natural function, and has no natural removal circuits. —Too many media soundbytes are occupying people’s minds… they are ideas without a foundation in reality and too many people are in a trance to see.

It seems like there are too many stupid people in the hierarchy still.

4 Likes