Vaccination MegaThread

Hmmmm quadible has it’s ups and downs but they do work. Maybe you had those dreams because I think they add everything from binaural beats to frequency to morphic fields. Sometimes binaural beats can give u vivid dreams

1 Like

Conspiracy! We all know that the vaccine stays in the arm muscle :partying_face:
(of course japanese approval studies showed distribution in whole body of animals even before human mass vaccination began. But who cares about science).

And of course modRNA vaccine lovers will claim that this circulation in the blood is good because the longer the modRNA is inside the body the longer the production of Spike is possible. More spike - more antibody - more protection. This is their childish but unscientific belief.

Some scientific questions would be:

• Will longer circulation of the modRNA lead to longer production of Spike protein?

• Will a longer production of Spike protein favour the production of binding but non-neutralising antibodies (seems to be the case!)?

• Is this circulation in the blood the mechanism by which heart inflammation is caused (nanoparticles from the blood fuse with heart cells and then heart cells start to produce Spike and therefore have to be killed by your own immune system)

• If there is full-length modRNA then there is also non-full-length modRNA. What is the consequence of non-full-length modRNA. Can resulting truncated versions of Spike be produced and what is the consequence of these misfolded proteins inside the body. Misfolded proteins are believed to be the cause of certain diseases (interestingly, even in the vaccine there can be up to 50% non-full-length modRNA, it is not just degradation processes in the body that create it).

• Is this circulation in blood the reason that (autoimmune) diseases can start in all tissues of the body after vaccination?

• Does this circulation in blood happen in most vaccinated people or only in a smaller group? E.g. if a blood vessel is punctuated. Remember, WHO said there is no need to aspirate the syringe. Bad mistake or evil intention from these “experts”? The abstract speaks of 10 of 108 patient samples but that is only for full-length. There might be more inside the study but at this point I have better things to do than reading this because most people (politicians, doctors, media ect) do not care about science. And even many scientists do not care about science anymore. They fear losing their jobs and reputation.

:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

3 Likes

Great post. But they didn’t test how long it actually circulates, this should be tested every week for months or years if needed. Just talked to my mother-in-law and she’s got Arthritis after the jabs and kidney disorders. I’ve tried to get her to listen to sapien after her back was hurting and she felt the pain went away after one listen to spinal tapper. I hope the brightest heads of humanity is trying to find a way to heal the ones affected by these jabs.

Check out Walter M Chestnut twitter,

“MY MOST IMPORTANT WORK TO DATE. Persistence of the Spike Protein May be Inducing Systemic Autoimmune Disease MIMICKING Sjogren’s, Arthritis, Vasculitis, etc. A perfect bioweapon? Sowing the body with seeds of self-destruction via endothelial delivery.”

https://twitter.com/Parsifaler

3 Likes
1 Like

There are many signs in this day an age that the shit is about to hit the fan. The injections are part of a military psy-op. The nations have applied hypnosis to their own sitizens.

1 Like

Matt Hancock needs to be held accountable.

2 Likes

Is there a field for venomous peptides from snakes, spiders, starfish… or maybe parasiteinfections are causing more illness. In the last video cancer is proven to be a microparasittical infection. Why are there rampant cancers after the injections.

2 Likes
3 Likes

If poison, this will help

A toxin is any substance that may be poisonous or cause negative health effects. “Toxins” are all metals, chemicals, pollutants, artificial food ingredients, pesticides and poisons that cause harm to the body. This audio works with the body’s natural processes to remove these from your body,

So be careful, because during the detox process, the body odor and the smell of excrement may be stronger than usual, and you may also experience nausea or flu-like symptoms.

Listen to as much as you want until you achieve the cleaning you want.

This video is only 4 minutes long because any longer will make you sick. It’s going to be a heavy detox at this point. So it’s more manageable to listen to a little bit at a time.

2 Likes

Same: I took a lot of mms/ cds and supplements- spent thousands counting hyperbaric oxygen treatments and now EMF shielding.

3 Likes

Watching “V” right now. There’s an episode in the middle of the first season where the protagonist almost turns to the camera and explains how they’re going to poison people using the flu vaccine because of a “pandemic.” It was so on the nose that I almost broke out laughing if it wasn’t for wanting to throw up. Pretty sure it’s a vaccine that modifies DNA, in the show. It’s just…yea.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, there were loads of similarities in the show V between reality. I also watched it fairly recently.

I haven’t had a chance to get all the way through the first season yet, and watching it can be tough just because it’s so blatant at times. It’s not a “fun” watch, it takes effort to sit through it. What other significant things did you find in your watching?

1 Like
4 Likes

Recently censored on youtube when John Campbell tried to talk about it too :+1:

2 Likes

So has anyone here FULLY recovered?

1 Like

This works for me: Comprehensive Spike Protein Detox MORPHIC FIELD - YouTube

2 Likes
2 Likes

It is a pity that the slides of the presentation are not shown in the video - is there a download link anywhere?