Vagus Nerve

How many times per day can I safely listen to this audio ?
And this is also a general question for all the audios in which nothing is mentioned about number of runs per day.

@moderators, please delete this thread as this question has been asked and answered in the main thread for the field.

In description it says use as much as you need. I used it for more than half an hour each time and had no bad side effects.

I think the consensus here is that for audios that have no explicit guidelines for loops, you can loop them as much as you want.

5 Likes

Since you are still getting familiar with fields, forum etc

Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

Forum guidelines for beginners

:blush:

Still always be cautious.

Normally description would say 2-3

If it does not say, its still usually that 2-3

When you can loop away without problem at all it says:

“Use as much as you want or need”

Also, remember you were super overwhelmed just the other day, so go slow

5 Likes

Thanks @LunaMoon. This is the best approach. I played vagus nerve thrice after oxytocin field and actually got overwhelmed. I was feeling uneasy after that … although I am fine now after a nap and will avoid fields till I feel perfect again. Contrary to this … some fields like pure magnetic heart coherence have actually made me feel lighter than what I normally was before.
So maybe it’s better to go slow with each field and build it up and see till what level it’s comfortable to you even if the description says use as much as needed.

1 Like