Valhalla Vial (Artemis Series)

It helps cope with sleep deprivation and the development of the sleep system on the long term (not to overestimate it’s effect on this)

It might benefit this aspect, though I expect that this would make you tired as a whole due to all the activation.

7 Likes

I’m thinking this one would be more useful for nerve damage correct?

Better, worse, more, less…

To me, it seems like tackling stuff from different angles. Stuff just being different.

Then might work for someone more, for someone less.

But that’s just my thinking. Let’s see what he says.

2 Likes

But well, as far as I understand, the effects of Manhattan Opus are on the whole nervous system, while this one is more targeted for brain, right?

Same logic as Opus, growth and repair go hand in hand. These boost repair, differentiation, growth.

Since this one is meant to be more potent and last tens of times longer, than the same benefits get carried over to the repair.

Just the Carbachol that’s limited to the brain. The acetylcholine was already too much, people would have said this is cursed and they spend their days on the bathroom lol

Btw we use BDNF to measure potency because it’s considered to be the strongest natural growth factor but it does not mean that these use the same pathways or are redundant in terms of receptor class they have an affinity for etc.

7 Likes

Okay, do you think some gumroad sale might come in soon or not worth of risk of wait? :joy:

2 Likes

Perhaps at the end of the month, at the earliest.

8 Likes

Oh, that’d be a loss of lots of growth, lol

1 Like

I’ll try to re-write the OP with more details and informations.

I have big hopes for this series.

5 Likes

So Artemis as per being reborn, isn’t it?

With it, you plan like 5-10 more general enhancers like this, Opus, Synapses, etc?

Together, could do ‘Malleable Brain’, lol, I wonder how much bigger would be neuroplasticity of someone who spams all these general enhancers in comparison to a regular person who maybe plays chess, piano, does HIIT, etc.

No, like the Space Programs. Epic science.
Instead of natural compounds, we’re shooting synthetic growth cocktails past the moon
Futuristic drugs

If we tell people then they won’t panic. It’s all according to the plan.

But it won’t be only boosters

7 Likes

Done a silly research (don’t expect the most accurate figures) on what is the price tag of those components

Recombinant NGF-β: $500 to $1,500 per milligram.
4’-DMA-7,8-DHF: $100 to $300 per 10 milligrams.
LM22B-10: $50 to $150 per milligram.
Des(1-3)IGF-1: $1,000 to $3,000 per milligram.
Recombinant human CNTF (Axokine): $200 to $800 per microgram.
8-Bromo-cAMP: $50 to $150 per 10 milligrams.
CDPPB: $100 to $300 per 10 milligrams.
Carbachol: $50 to $150 per gram.
Dihexa: $1,000 to $5,000 per gram.
CX614: $200 to $500 per 10 milligrams.

A Braniac Brain worths billions :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

Got it!

The first listen felt quite gentle (despite all my brain boosters and overall field boosters), it was like slowly building momentum around my brain and then felt it sort of like a wave going from one area of brain to another. Then I was getting some kind of “lightening effect”, like things somehow being lit up for me, lol. Got some vibration near my right eye as well.

The second one was more and more building up the effects and felt more vibrations in some areas of the brain. Could call it gentle reworking.

Onto more listens, to the Valhalla!

image image image

9 Likes

Yeah, we’re relying on stronger growth factors instead of brute stimulation.

Keep going and check the wiring progress instead of pressures. Let us know :muscle:

Switching to wiring fields, that’s when I really feel it

7 Likes

Pressures, vibrations may be highly subjective, but they are still fun :smiley:

After fourth listen, I feel much more coherent, energetic and agile. (I was quite energetic even before)

Dw, I have already many of them on lots of intensity. Even the Conceptual Conglomerate and Manhattan Method, which are both at 20+ x a day might suffice alone.

Update: Got it like 15 listens, seems like should suffice for a while :sweat_smile:. Might give it a killer loop a while before sleep tho.

3 Likes

This should really boost the Next Gen fields quite a bit, but it also sounds like a great choice for those to who want to boost some inexpensive fields, like Proactive Brain and Social Bonder, to the next level. Would the boost be more one of onset speed, effectiveness, or both?

definitely, as many others would tell you, using new boosters on older fields is a different experience. Like more depth to their results.

6 Likes

this is just crazy
@Dr_Manhattan is there a limit to how much our brain can grow? wouldn’t we get to a point where we can no longer function in society, a kind of intellectual enlightenment?

3 Likes

You don’t have to be that smart to be put off by the stupidity that you confront in this world. Smarts can help you cope with that, perhaps even help you make the world a bit better.

6 Likes

Oh boy, this one seems like the perfect first brain field for me!

1 Like