Venus Healing and Development - Psychic University

Venus is the planet of love, pleasure, beauty, and harmonious relationships, but also values, desires, and personal relationships. It also describes a person’s self-love, self-esteem and how worthy they feel of good things.

In astrology, Venus rules over love affairs, art, beauty, adornment and decoration, social graces, affection, harmony, and friendship. The planet governs the higher emotions. Its greatest gift is the gift of happiness. It can be said that Venus makes life beautiful.

A healed and developed Venus means you’re a delightful companion, very easy to get along with. Venus also endows its natives with an unerring eye for design, beauty and knowledge of how to dress and present themselves appealingly. The other side of Venus’s influence is that it can encourage a person to put more importance on pleasure, ease, and luxury than on self-discipline. A strong streak of excessive vanity and a lack of willpower indicate an afflicted Venus energy. So you can expect these parts to be developed with this field as well.

A commonly unspoken aspect of Venus is its relationship with material wealth and financial prosperity. It is seen as the planet of value and abundance and is often used to analyze an individual’s relationship with money, their values and desires in regard to material possessions, and their ability to attract and retain wealth. With this in mind, this field can also help you manage your finances more effectively by teaching you how to better value your time and resources, and how to make the most of your financial opportunities.

In general, you can expect:

Improved relationships by improving your communication and interpersonal skills, and by helping you understand your own needs and desires more clearly.

Increased Confidence: This field is likely to help you build confidence in yourself and your abilities, especially in areas related to love and relationships.

Greater Satisfaction with Life: This field is likely to help you find greater satisfaction with your life by helping you identify what you truly value, and providing you with opportunities to pursue your passions and interests.

Better Financial Management: The field can help you manage your finances more effectively by teaching you how to better value your time and resources and how to make the most of your financial opportunities.

-7:24 min audio-

30 Likes

One of the sweetest fields I ever created. I hope you all enjoy it.

30 Likes

YAY!!! thanks

3 Likes

Haha cries in empty wallet

10 Likes

Overcome a Bad Financial III is coming soon :grin:

30 Likes

Yay! Great timing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Will gladly be waiting 🥹

2 Likes

There is now 3 fields related to love and relationships, the heart, Venus healing and development and the lovers, which one would you recommend to use to heal relationships and attract more love in life?

6 Likes

The Lover

If you want to focus more in healing from past relationships, A New Heart.

8 Likes

Hey you will do Mars Healing and Development?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s the next one.

10 Likes

Any User Reviews and experiences for these energetic audios. I would be grateful for some authentic reviews.

From the first listen, I can say pretty nice calming music and feeling pretty chill with this one. I think it gives u more smoother outlook overall.

5 Likes

First thing that comes to mind, without knowing your natal structure @lonewolf
There might be aspects with the other planets too (Sun, Saturn, Chiron, etc) respective of their houses

2 Likes

Thank you so much, would it be okay if I reached out to you via PM? @ecaiii

3 Likes

I care more about being logical with my money and spending habits thanks to this field.

3 Likes