Vibration of Creation, Love and Transcendence

Hello everyone!

What’s the difference between these three?

Thanks

3 Likes

These are 3 different aspects of higher vibrations. I recommend all 3 to increase your vibrations to a very high level.

1 Like

I there an order in which one should use them?
I see that transcendence should probably be last one?

2 Likes

These audio are three different aspects in high vibrations (it’s like a father, mother and their child) you can use any of the three, the order of listening does not matter. I think for a deep spiritual transformation it is better to have them all and listen to them in the order that your intuition tells you.

1 Like

I think the Vibration of Transcendence should be better to listen first since it contains the Ego Dissolve and after this the other two will be more effective.

5 Likes

mmm… that make sense

This is what he states in the description though

I highly recommend using the previous audios in the ‘vibration of’ series as they refine, define and prepare you for this one.
It may not be a comfortable experience for those who are not as prepared.
This is the final audio in this series.

3 Likes

I think what Sammy meant in the description, is the Transcedence audio is the last one they are creating in this series, not necessarily that it should be played last.

With that said, I believe the order should be Creation, Love, then Transcendence. Think of it this way; Creation removes all the junk from your being. Love fills in the holes where that junk used to be with pure energy. Transcedence takes that energy and boosts its vibration.

23 Likes

The description means that it may help to have played Vibration of Creation and Vibration of Divine Love for a while before beginning Vibration of Trancendence at all. I think perhaps few weeks or months might help, depending upon the individual person.

The first two audios refine, define and prepare you for Vibration of Transcendence over time. Listening to it may not be a comfortable experience if one is not as prepared beforehand.

The order may not matter when playing the three together in a playlist. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s a short description of Vibration of Divine Love which might help clarify the differences, written by Sam from the Sapien team:

11 Likes

I’m finally joining you guys. I had (or chose) to stay away from the higher vibrational stuff for a while. Until I was ready. That’s a long story which I won’t go into. But now I’m listening to two of these. Love and Creation. And I’d like to share some of what I’m noticing and experiencing.

With each of them I can feel my skin vibrating and tingling.

With Creation I feel very good. Motivated. Positive. Good. Healthy. Happy.

With Love I feel a little better with it each time I listen to it again. But I’m having some resistance to it. It’s funny, thinking about the series of steps I’ve taken up to this point. I learned how to feel loved by my parents (posted about elsewhere). Or I learned how to feel myself receiving that kind of love at least, the kind that only a mother and father can have for you.

And I came to the point where I could accept self love. Using Self Love and Acceptance audio. But that took some time for me to get to that point as well. It took some working through things. But now it’s great. I can give that kind of love to myself and receive it from myself.

But this is something different. Feeling unconditionally loved by the universe. It stirs up fear in me. Only a little bit of fear, it’s subtle. But it’s there and I notice it. But I feel the fear getting less and less each time I listen. There must be some resistance to feeling loved in this way.

I see Creation and Love vibrations as two poles of a magnet or a battery. The official descriptions on Gumroad more or less present these audios in this way. It says Love is the passive aspect of the universe while Creation is the active aspect.

I think that explains a lot about why my self is more apt to embrace the creation vibration but more reluctant with love. It’s like “Yes, I can create, I can send good energy out into the universe. But, can I really receive what the universe has to give and it be good?” Maybe the core question or doubt deep down is about the nature of the universe itself. Is it good? Is it loving? That’s the whole battle right? Are we in a good universe or a place of nihilism?

I believe the universe is good. I can see and understand that it is taking time for my whole being to come into alignment with believing that as well.

I don’t imagine everyone will resonate with the above but I expect some will. Either way, thank you for taking the time to listen. Be blessed.

24 Likes

i’ve been meditating with all 3 with plasma flower playing in its own speaker.

first it helps me calm my mind by cleaning and organizing the current active thoughts i have.

second, with my goals and intentions, they provide me with ideas that i feel like i can easily do as long as i take each step. this is important to me because i get ideas, but then many doubtful thoughts crowd that one good idea and i lose it in the ocean.

i usually remind myself to get into the mindset where ‘money doesn’t matter’. where i imagine and act as if i have all the money in the world, so now what do i do?

this allows me to push myself out of the poverty and lack mindset for creation and ideas to come through me.

i also meditate on ideas i’d like to bring into reality whether for myself or for the needs of others.

i stopped caring about the ‘morality’ of it all because it just immobilizes me and anything can be seen as ‘good’ or ‘evil’ in the infinite amount of perspectives.

6 Likes

Speakers seem to work better with Vibration of Creation, at least for me. I could feel the energy being imprinted in my being.

What’s the difference between listening to VoC x 9, as compared to Voc x 3, VoL x 3, VoT x 3? In terms of vibrating at a higher level.

4 Likes