Vibration of Transcendence Vs Ego Dissolution

What are the differences between Vibration of Transcendence and Ego Dissolution only with regard to the Ego?

1 Like

meditate to both of them and you’ll know ;D

1 Like

But my ego wants to know! lol I am curious to know though, is it the same field or has it been beefed up or tweaked on VoT? Is there a compound effect by listening to VoT, and is there a benefit to listening to it in isolation?

1 Like

In truth I’d rather know first, so if I don’t need to buy anything else, like someone from the Soul Retoration serie

1 Like

Vibration of transcende will bring you near “god” and VoT has Ego Dissolution in it anyways, meditate to it, its worth it in the long run really
oh and your ego is more likely to die on VoT than on ego dissolution

2 Likes

My ego started swinging when I played VoT.

It went full Joe Pesci on me lmao.

But true, very true.

4 Likes

Ok thank you very much for your answer; I had asked this after reading this below on meditation with Ego Dissolution:

1 Like

well the thing is you won’t reprogramm on VoT, but more on Ego Dissolution, VoT is about experience and not reprogramming, but thats my point of view till now

I mean a more aimed at the disconnection of ego, which still has its important function. Let’s say that more than eliminating or dissolving it, I intend to set it aside, that is to decide when it can act. Some thought schools advise against eliminating it, and in fact this can emotionally be a problem, others instead of the “last generation” aim only at suppression.

1 Like

then ego dissolution is better suited for that
VoT will bring you to “god”
I advise for you to buy anyways VoT and meditate to it, it will help you with your aim :)
thats my last comment because I don’t know more than that

Very well; my idea is not to fly too high spiritually speaking; I intend to progress by increased vibrations aimed at my projects and desires without yearn for unconditional ascent, that’s not what interests me. Therefore the ego aspect becomes less difficult and traumatizing to deal with, in my opinion.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: There are reasons why we are friends with you Samu. Mine had went full Al Pacino with VoC. It’s a relief to see some like-mindedness lol

2 Likes