Vision of Clarity

I ordered today really cheap temporary glasses on aliexpress. First glasses both one point below, what i normally need, and second 2 points below what i normally need. Just for about 9 dollar for both. Now we have to wait 8 weeks, but will loop vision of clarity for every day half an hour in the meantime. I am really keen to have better eyes naturally as i have now about -8 on both eyes. đŸ«°. Just a question is it better to do your glasses off while listening, or keep it on? Thanks

7 Likes

if this doesn’t give people motivation to buy this field i don’t know what will!
so happy for you, man!

7 Likes

I wonder if playing plasma before this field would help assist, or if that would be too much?

Plasma Beach can assist all fields.

Whether it’s “too much” is an individual call. You can be guided by your own experience with Plasma Beach. (Some people have strong reaction to Plasma Beach; others don’t or have gotten used to it by now.)

4 Likes

Playing Plasma Beach before or during the playing of other fields?

Playing Plasma Beach before or during the playing of other audios?

Before.

(You might want to read the

threads for more helpful pointers and tips.)

2 Likes

Thank you! I see now(no pun intended).

I will check it out.:ok_hand:

2 Likes

(Too bad. It was a good (and apt) pun. Hehe.)

1 Like

Hi.
Vision of Clarity showed up on YouTube today.
Captain,check it up.
Some other videos of yours as well.
How come?

3 Likes

Sammy and Dream already know about this channel.

Because the owner of this channel is a disgruntled, former member who didn’t (and doesn’t) understand that protected NFTs don’t work when you are not the rightful owner of the NFT token. And he has this channel for his own agenda.

Because any viewer isn’t the NFT owner, those videos are simply lovely music and pretty pictures. Enjoy the music and pictures, if you want, but don’t expect any results.

12 Likes

Thanks for your answer

1 Like

The lengths people go to when their ego is bruised. :joy:

If he wants to spite, shouldn’t he upload all the paid fields? Why only legendary and NFTs? :joy:

1 Like

Funny cause they’ll still use other audios, uploaded using some fake account
 Maybe they know consequences await them
 The shame they’ll get from their own doing.

What is done is done; steps have been taken to address some of the pirating.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

I’m taking a leaf from the book of Sammy and Dream and not giving this person any of my precious focus. (My intention was simply to answer a question from a forum friend.)

3 Likes

It’s working perfectly awesome :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Captain and sammy not taking any action

Requesting to all guys to report youtube immediately

1 Like

Captain I’d is also disabled??

@Captain_Nemo

Why so?

In case you didn’t see this in the other thread you brought this up:

1 Like

People who do this irritate me for a few moments, then i remember it will do nothing for anyone and my energy is better used elsewhere. Cuz like others have said its a nice song and pretty pictures. Some people dont get how the protections the Captain puts on some projects work.

Kinda feel sad for the people who want to actually use these fields and fall for the people who post/re-upload the Captains work.

5 Likes

Any one has positive experience to share on this track?
If so, share your method, diet and audio stack. Thankss

3 Likes

What’s a Mandela
What’s the astral vision
Explan how I’ve to use the astral function

1 Like