Vision of Clarity (Released on Gumroad)-Public Project

I am so looking forward for this nft!!
Yeah! The status becomes awaiting release now!

So excited for a guy who has wore glasses for over 30 years!

13 Likes

@Genie can you message captain with the final draft again?
he is notified

8 Likes

I have messaged Captain and Zen regularly bumps it up in the friday nfts post as well.

I will post Captains reply as soon as I receive it

9 Likes

word, he’s ready for it.

@Genie what’s the final description?

10 Likes

Would this be nft and audio together? And this be on sapien shop or I have to hunt his on the buy/sale thread here? Thanks

2 Likes

It’s gonna be public on the sapien shop
I think it was supposed to be mandala only but I’m not 100% on that

4 Likes

Thank you. I super look forward to that! Hopefully the price is in a comfortable range

2 Likes

I’m estimating 100-150

1 Like

Thank you!

Is this going to be launched this Friday

2 Likes

I think it’s all in the first post

1 Like

Seems like there are some additions not in the main post, let’s wait and see before I PM Cap.

4 Likes

Man, I’m getting hyped for this one! When i move im going to spend 2 weeks of the month in the woods and the rest of the time in the city, i think within the 2 weeks I’m in the woods imma just not wear contacts or glasses and go all in on recovering my eye sight!

11 Likes

I just checked the main post I believe we have everything in it. But let know if I missed something.

I just PMed the description to you. Its bascially the main post with a short introduction

4 Likes

Can’t wait for it to come out. Yesterday I had to lay in bed the whole afternoon, my optical nerves were killing me. Hopefully it gets an audio version too.

1 Like

Finally, will there be an audio included?

When will it be release?

1 Like

It was voted already above, no audio.

Arrr, I wish there is audio for this one, as I will loop it like breathing oxygen…

6 Likes

Same, I think audio can be beneficial too

3 Likes

Just wondering, any update?