Vision of Clarity (Released on Gumroad)-Public Project

Yeh i have just been wondering
this could be better as just a gumroad audio release

I want to make it more available, on a wider scale.

for people with eye problems etc.
What do you think of this?

41 Likes

I would love this Vision of Clarity in any way you wish to present it to us, Captain!
Sounds like Gumroad would be easier for everyone!

7 Likes

Yes I think that would be even better

6 Likes

gumroad please!

5 Likes

Gumroad relase would be phenomenal. I was trying hard to figure out how to make my blind grandfather make a crypto wallet.

11 Likes

Great idea. Gumroad for everyone please. :hugs:

5 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

Oh yes, please. Gumroad.

2 Likes

Gumroad would be great, Captain! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gumroad sounds tremendous!!

2 Likes

now-were-talking-kevin-hart-2

Please also the Public Thyroid along with Endocrine System if Shivy-SZN completed it already on gumroad with some fancy name Smart Endocrine Plasmified :pray:

3 Likes

Whichever method that can give the user the best healing effect. Nft may have stronger healing effect as it attaches to our energy body?

Anyways I am good with any method that captain thinks is the best for the healing

1 Like

Sure captain that would be great

3 Likes

I am not sure is it just myself…I bought muscle beyond limits and legendary hair serum. The price is premium product, but somehow these audio did minimum impact to me. Same thing for the plasma teeth and gum track.

Therefore, I have high anticipation of the eye recovery product releasing in nft/audio, as audio tracks for physical treatments at gumroad tend to have minimum improvements on myself. (The lion mane, which is a hair regrowth nft, has some great successful stories, so that’s why I have expectation of nft for physical issue) The mental stuff does work for me though, like point of no return, blueprint of the past.

Again, I am just speaking of my past experience and whatever is the best for the healing effect on eyes, I will support it. Thanks.

3 Likes

You need some energy cleaning my man

Then those same fields that you thought didn’t work on you will work on yoy

Any recommended tracks to play in order to do energy cleansing? Thanks!

I hope it can be available on Gumroad.
Thanks a lot Captain!

NFTs can be used as wearables, I could be wrong but no where I have seen Captain recommending to wear a NFT all the time. People must be getting quicker benefits of wearing NFTs for long and in all audios Captain recommends if any caution needs to be exercised.

Hair Serum does everything as it claims, I thought it would add new hair to receding hairline but nowhere it claims so, it may as well but I have not used long enough because the hair length is growing exceedingly fast to the point of needing frequent haircuts.

Also people seem to have created some fear with Hair loss V3 that more hair is lost but many people have reported results with it on YT, even on Patreon you can still see. I don’t know why Captain took it down.

I’m telling you all these to not to create a mental block that only NFT would help your issue, then all the great work you put in would go waste.

Also don’t compare your results with what others get, you would not know what tags they are wearing, how many hours of meditation they are doing, what other energy work they are doing etc. It is only helpful to notice any change you are experiencing from previous day or week.

3 Likes

Thank you @Kalacakra
It’s just physical thing doesn’t work very efficient to me, but the mental stuff works like a charm.

As you said, i should not have a mental barrier block that only NFT works better. But being as a new technology on distributing the energy/field, i am biased to think that it is a better method to get result.

Yes, always compare to myself rather than others on the progress. This is very true, as i know someone is very hardcore and loop the track for the whole day/night. I think my energy body is not strong enough to do something like that. Thanks for your words once again.

1 Like

No problem, it is totally acceptable, many people also prefer NFT to save the time of listening to audios 2 to 3 times. And many including myself want to fix so many problems in short time for all the damage done to our bodies. Also it is visual when it comes to NFTs so some kind of visualization happens on the side but I see all these are micro-aids.

Given a choice many on the forum would prefer NFT for everything (may be we should poll to see the validity?)

For energy body you can try this:

1. SLR
  2. Energy Blockage Removal
  3. Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning

After a while you can purchase this - New Release: Aura and Energy Body Repair

2 Likes