Vision of Clarity

My vision definetly has gotten better with everyday use. Not too sure about astigmatism, although i do feel sensations in both my eyes - as if something’s being released.

I haven’t measured and don’t plan on going to the eye doctor anytime soon b/c Im also doing hypno therapy.

1 Like

It’s still there:

1 Like

thanks for clarifying. and great for the community! face grooming is an excellent combo with automated face yoga.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried face yoga yet but can confirm face grooming is excellent :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Guys you should maybe try this field with combination of Endmyopia (search Jake’s YouTube, it’s free knowledge)

@Dreamweaver - any upgrade coming up for vision of clarity or something for eye health ? Thanks Senpai

8 Likes

Anyone using this as a daily lubricant after working on a computer all day?

3 Likes

The ‘Vision Refresh’ aspect of this field is really wonderful. It feels great when all that tension from working on the computer melts out of your eyes.

This is one of my ‘every single day’ fields. If I miss a day, my eyes feel really cranky the next day. It’s like they weren’t designed to spend all day glued to a screen or something…

4 Likes

Thanks, I have decided to discontinue my usual eye lubricant as it is becoming very expensive, glad we got this field, will add to my daily stack.

4 Likes

Really helps.
Thanks for the reminder.

I had usually been using it once only but it’s great to have it on loop in the pocket and closing eyes for a couple of minutes

2 Likes