Visual Introspection (The Micro Dose)

@Imogen
Yes

7 Likes

How are folks using this field in their stacks? For general use or specific issue? Adding to the beginning or end of the stack?

3 Likes

General use for me, I listen twice in the morning and twice at the end of the day.

14 Likes

Thanks for that!

5 Likes

Would that be count as four times a day?

3 Likes

@Imogen
Hmm
Yes, it does :slight_smile:

14 Likes

hahahah oh my

4 Likes

Idk if itā€™s this field or IPF but my visualization is high definition. Feels as though my third eye is slightly open, feels like Iā€™m not just looking with my two eyes, a wider lens. My mind is not weighed down at the moment.
Currently listening to a crown chakra field. Iā€™ll play both one more time for good measure lol. Then Iā€™ll do my tarot card reading

11 Likes

Iā€™m sitting here staring at my Elysian Fields canvas and im seeing all these shapes my mind never saw. The colors are different as well, and the image is moving back and forthšŸ˜… safe to say this gives the effects of acid, at least to a mild degree.
This is off two listens, so one or two more listens would increase the visuals for sure, but itā€™s time to go to sleep, letā€™s see how the dreams turn out!

Edit: looking at the magician wallpaper on my phone, the colors are popping out. Almost like im there with him lol

8 Likes

Shatachandi helps greatly whenever you have such events :)

ā€“

Btw, about my experience with this field and microdosing. Iā€™ve found this amazing coupled with brainwave entrainment.

See microdosing as pouring fresh snow on the slope of your mind, so you can create new neural pathways.

Though limiting to one or twice a week max, microdosing tends to get me out of homeostasis and make me either tired or integrate too much the day after.

8 Likes

I like this way of putting it! Whenever I used to drop acid, Iā€™d like to think that my brain had rewired itself. I always felt different afterwards, like I had gained more consciousness or something lol.

LSD temporarily reorganized the traffic of the brain, triggering communication between regions that donā€™t normally interact. Instead of traveling well-worn superhighways, brain signals took circuitous routes through tiny backroads to distant locales in the brain.

3bc1ad727c89d9bcd3051c9ea6be282d

Tbh, after I had used this last night, I could really feel the fields I played afterwards. It was a sexual performance one :sweat_smile:
This may be a booster, primer or integrator lowkey :eyes:

Another imaging type, magnetoencephalography (MEG), showed that the rhythm of alpha brainwaves weakened under LSD, an effect that was also correlated with ego dissolution. Alpha rhythms are stronger in humans than other animals, and Carhart-Harris thinks it could be a signature of high-level human consciousness.

LSD, ketamine and psilocybin, the active ingredient of magic mushrooms, were all found to increase the tiny magnetic fields produced by the brain.

Ahhh so this is why the fields felt more integrated last night. Good to know! Iā€™m seeing now this field is like ego dissolution + a brain unifier (hemisphere connection/brain nerve growth)

761aa5190686e3a09b557ca78c674003

11 Likes

I just bought this Treasure from my Wish List! Canā€™t wait to try this one!

11 Likes

I love this one!

I either combine it with The Plasma Brain of Youth to sleep some times

Or

before New Perspectives in my morning stack

Both feel different and awesome

8 Likes

Really relaxed me. I needed that!

12 Likes

Just wondering if anyone has noticed lasting personality changes from this field

5 Likes

@SilverZuzu Thanks for this recommendation on the trauma thread. My second purchase in less than a week. :smiley:

What do I have to do to get an experience of taking 6gm of psilocybin mushrooms with this field? :joy:

May be will try playing torsion field along with this one.

4 Likes

I never got an opportunity to try Salvia divinorum but this field even for a micro-dose seems to be very potent, just 2 or 3 times I listened yesterday and my sexual urges were powerless, usually I get carried away by them. I was very productive, did many things in one day instead of lazing around and putting off things for later.

I didnā€™t even add Torsion field before or after.

I hope people battling with addictions can really benefit from this one field itself!

11 Likes

That review sold me. Just brought it.

7 Likes

Also last night I had a very vivid dream with a combination of eroticism, cannibalism and enslavement of me and my friends by demon like creatures (all looked like having a female body), probably another race. I didnā€™t realise I had looped this field as I was totally engrossed working on something on my laptop, suddenly I realised I must have heard like 5 or 6 times. And after some 15 mins gap, I played Torsion field 3 times and then went to bed.

I will repeat this recipe again and see if such dreams would repeat.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think this is a good idea to loop though

3 Likes