Visualization is Underrated & Dramatically Boost Field Results

No the woven world series only work for their specific goals

Of course but they auto visualise/conceptualise there …

Yes but it wont work for everything.

It wont replace visualizing height growth or other things for example.

1 Like

It won’t if you already are content with your current height in my understanding

I would say the job on auto-pilot is being able to envision your goals, to clearly know them as a concept. Since oftentimes it’s all jumbled up in our minds with feelings of lack and focus on what we don’t want, as well as limiting beliefs. I think it clarifies all this and crystalises it in our minds. But I sincerely doubt it would do literal visualisation for us. It’ll just make it much easier, if one wants to do visualisation, to have a clear and “charged” concept of what is wanted, which will make it doubly powerful manifestation-wise :slight_smile:

I also can testify that visualisation really pays off. I did mental rehearsal to replace exercise during the years I couldn’t move much and when I was able to get going again, I had no muscle atrophy. I was even stronger than when I had started getting ill!

The way I understand it, emotionally charged sensory pictures is like speaking with a megaphone to the subconscious. Since it doesn’t interact with reality itself, it believes what we tell it (provided there isn’t too many conflicting beliefs, in which case it might require a bit more work). The more we tell it the things we want with a megaphone the sooner they happen :smiley: Which reminds me that I haven’t done that in a while…time to get back to it hahaha

5 Likes

Like visualizing my friends reaction to me being tall and stuff like that

4 Likes

Yes and no. Being content doesn’t quite mean that you will manifest being tall or a harem of women in your life. Manifesting contentment means you’ll manifest conditions that allow us to finally be content.

And in some cases, manifesting letting go of some of the desires that are more like bloclages. Such as needing to get taller to be happy/content with yourself. That’s a major blockage.

12 Likes

And I feel like the irony (if that’s the right word) there is, if you’re content, you release resistance and you’re more likely to attract the harem after all lol

2 Likes

Thanks. I needed this. I can get all excited and anticipating manifestation. But it’s a bit challenging to hold a vision for minutes. My mind has always been a wanderer since I was a kid. Short attention :grin:. But hey I’m trying :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Work in progress… but sometimes get impatient and discouraged. But I listen to my stack everyday unconditionally.

:pray:

5 Likes

Great thread!
I do a lot of sales calls, will it also help to visualize myself doing the sales calls successfully? Or should I only focus on the feeling once I manage to close the deal?

4 Likes

Absolutely!

It will also help you to simply relive (with as much sensory detail as you can) all your successful sales calls of your past.

The feeling is what you want, which is why I added my bit of “with as much sensory detail as you can.” Because, when you can relive that experience with as much sensory detail as you can, you really can’t help but generate that feeling that you’re wanting, you see?

5 Likes

Exactly! I will keep this in mind. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Except a few times, I have not tried visualization when it comes to fields, but, I have to say, I just tried listening with eyes closed and focusing either on my body (or targeted area), my breath or on the sound/audio or just forgetting everything and being purely relaxed, these things have brought Much Better Results - also, Chakras work boosts fields too.

Now, since I do want to do other stuff, I listen passively like 99.9% of the time, But, just a few times that I have tested these things mentioned (well chakras work I do more often actually, nowadays even daily, but I meant not doing other stuff, but just focusing on the fields), I have seen Faster and Stronger Results (mostly far better breathing, better digestion, burning sensation in my throat area becoming null, etc.).

Meditation and other Techniques/Methods Help Tremendously when it comes to seeing (better) Results from Fields.

9 Likes

Back when I played ball coaches use to mention some of the best athletes using visualization for games, practices etc. To me that was what you said just mental images of me during a game etc. I would do everything but actually feel anything and wondered why it never worked for me! This has been the best, most clearest explanation I’ve ever read on Visualization, am excited to incorporate this into my routine- been finding a lot of valuable free game on this forum thank yall!

4 Likes

guys how do you direct the energy into imaginary concepts?! i mean besides visualization if we want to energy charge a desire that doesn’t have physical body how you do it?! i sometimes imagine it like a text in a ball and then imagine golden bands of light(energy) wrap it up and makes it golden and the text get a checkmark lol i feel stupid for doing it this way but i also have no idea

2 Likes

Some things that come to mind:

Focusing on feelings.

Having a strong intent.

Using a symbolic representation.

Turning the statements you already use into sigils.

4 Likes

hi Drift!! thank you for the reply
if it’s okay for you can you tell me more about how to use a symbol or make a sigil?

1 Like

Symbols are self-explanatory.

If you want power, you visualize the power of nature, thunderstorms, tornadoes, an active volcano, etc. Or even the life-giving properties of water or the sun.

If your focus is on love, you can imagine a mother’s love for her child.

So…whatever it is that symbolizes it for you. But this will trigger a feeling in you right? And that’s what you’re working with, hence why I suggested to work with those feelings.

A scene you may experience after the manifestation may also apply (like you feeling joy and giving thanks for X).

You can try to craft the image by asking yourself questions such as:

“How do I know I have X?”

“What does X give me?”

“So, when I’m experiencing X, and have Y, how would I feel?”

To craft regular visualizations, one usually (some would argue this is a more potent way, I’m not saying this, but fyi) asks:

“What would I see -outside-?”
“What would I see -inside-?”
“What would I hear -inside/outside-?”
“What would I think?”
“What would I feel -inside/outside-?”

In theory, this mimics any experience better. You have the thought, image, emotion and body sensation (what makes up any experience for the mind). This turns the images into a thoughtform.

So, for abstract things, this applies too. If not for the abstract desire, for some after effect you can create a scene for.

It it is something like self-love, you can imagine what actions you’d take when you love yourself.

You need the fields to connect with the concept, and then try to extract that knowledge. Once you know how you’d act and feel when being self-loving, you can use any scene showing that.

For such abstract desires though, I’d go with verbal modality and make affirmations, “afformations” and sigils. Or commands, if that’s your thing.

Affirmations plus fields are on a whole other category. The affirmations will push in the desired direction. The field does all the heavy lifting. You push through the resistance with affirmations. You just need the slightest push and intention with fields to make them work. You can even talk to them…so visualization isn’t always a need.

As for sigils, the basic method consists of making a statement of intent, eliminating vowels and duplicate letters, and then, using the same traces/lines you’d use for writing those letters, you draw a symbol. You can embellish and beautify as you please.

Just google sigil, or “pinterest” or “deviantart” it, to see how others create them.

People sometimes add whatever “systems” they believe in to the method. Such as organizing the letters in some structure and then connecting them.

You have an example here: sigilengine.com

Some people already start with a doodle and then turn it into a symbol (imagine drawing like a stick figure as a symbol of a partner you want to attract, and then you doodle until you have a symbol you like).

In general, it is just something “in the language of the subconscious” so the pre-formatted stuff isn’t needed. Your subconscious is watching you going through the process and as long as you’re satisfied with the symbol it will work. And if you aren’t, it will work too (nice little tools they are).

Now, that’s the basic method. I recommend you check out the countless guides online. You will find a preferred method or aesthetic. There is some app that translates statements into gallifreyan and I think those are beautiful sigils.

There are many apps for making sigils, that come with “systems” added. So you can include whatever system easily.

I swear AI can do it too but…I’d rather make the sigil myself. You may want to check what an hypersigil is, cause AI is more helpful there, imo.

The sigils created by software seem to work better with radionics. One of the “rules” of sigils was always to forget the desire behind them. People even made several sigils and charged them without knowing what each was for, for this purpose.

If you don’t go through the process of making your sigil yourself, I’m afraid it is then impossible to connect with the desire if you forget about it, or to forget about it properly (unless you use a zillion sigils).

By the way your visualization is a great way to “activate” sigils. You’re just changing the statements for a symbol. Make it glow and all that pizzaz.

There are audio sigils too, which is just making a word with the remaining letters that you like and sounds magical. If you keep investigating, you will notice that you basically can make up any method and it will work. You start with your intent as a statement, then “process” it in practically any way, and use the resulting piece, and it will work.

I’ve just mixed syllabes in a long affirmation or text and it has worked. I call this “dream language” xD

And that’s about it, have fun.

P.S: I can’t stress enough how powerful sigils are. You may use them and they may not work and think it is all crap. When I was younger, I was obssesed with hypnosis, subliminals, etc. It deeply hurted my heart that sigils were the most effective thing I tested. I could never reach the same results with subliminals no matter what. I know there is a way, I just never reached that level.

Meanwhile these stupid as* scribbles on paper pieces…

Other more experienced may want to correct me. I’m not a fan of sigils at all xD

3 Likes

wow how can i thank you enough for this very detailed explanation?! you definitely putted a lot of time writing it :( i really appreciate it you’re so kind

1 Like

does this improve visualization? i thought it’s for photographic memory?
i need one so bad because i can’t even see clear in my dreams it’s more of imagination instead of clear visualization where i can focus while meditating/using fields