Visualization or feeling of "knowing"?

When I was younger, I did visualization exercises to practice telekinesis, or to improve my flexibility (biokinesis). It was never very effective. But thanks to this site (Blog – Enlightened States), I now know the language of our subconscious mind is not only much deeper than words, but it’s even much deeper than visualization. For me, it’s not easy to communicate with my subconscious mind, but when I try to get the feeling of “knowing” that my flexibility is improving, now at this moment, then I will get better results than when I’m visualizing.

I thought, I want to share this with you.

8 Likes

Hi Mvk91 ,
here ist Flower Power
You wrote that very nicely
Your subconscious has an enormous influence on your thoughts, your feelings and your actions.

It’s like an invisible force that controls you. Your subconscious affects, among other things, your eating behavior, your relationships, your professional success or how well you can reduce stress.

What most people don’t know: We can influence our subconscious.WHAT IS THE SUBCONSCIOUSNESS EVEN? AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU?
Before I explain to you how you can program your subconscious, let’s briefly see what your subconscious is and how it affects your life.

To do this, I have to make a very short detour into psychology (it’s interesting, I promise).

Sigmund Freud is considered to be the founder of psychoanalysis. And besides being fond of cocaine, he was the first to point out the importance of the subconscious.

To clarify his theory, he used the iceberg model known today:

The tip of the iceberg sticking out of the water is the conscious part of our mind. There are all the thoughts, feelings and memories that we are aware of. But much of the iceberg is invisible under the water - which is the unconscious part of our minds. There we store feelings, memories and urges that are too painful to make us aware of. But even though we do not notice them, they exist and exercise enormous power over us.

unconscious

Although the iceberg model is still widely used today in the context of the subconscious, many modern psychologists view it with skepticism.

The function of the subconscious is not to protect us from painful experiences and dark urges (as Freud thought), but to make our minds more efficien,The real function of the subconscious
Every day we are bombarded with countless impressions and have to make hundreds of decisions. Before you even leave the house, you’ve made (or at least tried) countless decisions.

“Should I rather wear the black, chic shoes or the brown ones today? The black ones are unfortunately so uncomfortable … But the brown ones don’t go with my top. Shit, I’m late again … "

In the course of a day it is simply impossible to consciously perceive, process and decide everything. Many processes in the brain therefore take place unconsciously. This means that many of our thoughts, decisions and actions are automatic.This is a smart trick of our minds to save energy and time.

For example, you don’t worry too much about how to tie your shoes, how to say hello to someone, or how to pay for your purchase at the checkout.

And that’s a good thing.

For example, I wouldn’t want to consciously think about how to make a coffee after getting up in the morning. As wrinkled as I am in the morning, I’m glad that the whole thing works on autopilot …

So your mind stores many repetitive actions, thoughts and emotions in the subconscious so that it can be more efficient the next time.

In many cases this is a positive thing. But sometimes the whole thing backfires.

Your mind doesn’t know whether your mental or emotional response to something is useful or not. This means that your subconscious often stores thoughts and feelings that harm you, block you or hold you back.

Let me explain the whole thing to you briefly.

How your subconscious affects your life
Imagine if your parents argued a lot. There was a lot of drama, insulting allegations, and even physical violence. This makes it possible that you unconsciously associate these things with love and security. So subconsciously you believe that drama is love. And that in turn leads to the fact that you end up in unhealthy relationships over and over again (without understanding why).

Or imagine that most of those around you (family, friends, work colleagues) have little money. Money is often talked about badly out of envy:

Rich people are superficial and arrogant.
Money spoils character.
To be successful and make a lot of money, you have to neglect everything else in life.
Money is a bad thing.
With this constant influence, it is likely that you are subconsciously associating money with something negative. And that, in turn, can cause your subconscious to sabotage you when you’re trying to make more money. In this case, your subconscious only wants to protect you because it believes that money is something negative.

There were now two negative examples. But your subconscious can of course also have an incredibly positive effect on you.

For example, if you subconsciously believe that failures are just feedback, you will keep getting up and finding new motivation, even if you have failed. Or if you are subconsciously convinced that you are a kind person, you will deal much better with dislikes and criticism from others.

So your subconscious can be your best friend or your biggest opponent. It can help you achieve your goals, be more successful, and be happy. But it can also block you and hold you back enormously.What most people don’t know: We can influence our subconscious.

You can program your subconscious to become your ally and support you. Like a good friend who pats you on the shoulder, cheers you up and says to you: “Come on, you can do it.”
best wishes Flower Power

4 Likes

It’s necessary that people know themselves on a very deep level, if they want to reprogram their subconscious mind. For most people, it’s very difficult to access their subconscious mind. When people are meditating, their brain waves will slow down, but most people will not go deeper than alpha waves, while it’s necessary to go into Theta brainwave state. Theta brainwaves are the brainwaves of subconscious mind. The fact that it’s very difficult for most people to reach Theta state (Theta = Soul), explains why most people don’t know that we can change or reprogram our subconscious mind. People can’t change or reprogram their subconscious mind if they don’t go deep enough within themselves.

…jumping in because I am reading so many outdated and/or limiting assumptions. Replying from a point of view with my experience:

Both statements are not true.

You can instruct your subconscious mind (with methods like BSFF (Be Set Free Fast)) to search for the programs running within itself and then change them. All without you ever consciously knowing what programs these have been in the first place.

Even listening to Sapien fields that do change your subconscious mind, they are changing the programs without you knowing what these are.

I also disagree on this statement.
The function of the subconscious mind is BOTH of these, plus MUCH MUCH MORE.
Manifestation of your personal reality is just one of the other important functions.
It has also strong access to the Higher Self and with its help almost anything can be done.

1 Like

Hi JAAJ
I agree with your statement!
and now comes mine, and with that I close the circle !!
There is no scientific evidence for the existence of a subconscious mind. Still, most psychological approaches assume it. We follow the assumption that we have a consciousness on the one hand and a subconscious on the other.

Through the use of mental techniques you can use the power of your subconscious. So that you can use this power as optimally as possible, it is helpful to first learn something about the subconscious.The difference: subconscious and unconscious
A distinction is often made between the subconscious - also known as the preconscious - and the unconscious.

The difference is that we have virtually no access to our unconscious at will.

Many of our vital functions are completely unconscious.

For example, you don’t think about your blood circulation or your digestion - it works by itself. But also in your psyche there are some areas in the depths of your unconscious. As a rule, we can only reach these depth psychological levels through, for example, psychoanalytic procedures or hypnosis.

In the following, however, it will mainly focus on the subconscious.
What are the characteristics of the subconscious?
Our subconscious is the sum of all ideas, memories, impressions, motives, attitudes and readiness to act that are in us, but which are not currently active.

We are aware of everything that is active at the moment. Subconsciously, however, all the inactive elements of our psyche play into our daily doing and thinking.

An example: impending traffic chaos?
When you learn to drive, you have to do many things at the same time. At the beginning it is difficult for us.

We have to practice every move consciously. Over time, all of these things automate and you don’t even have to think about what to do if you want to turn, for example Driving a car has become second nature to you, or rather: Your subconscious now controls many of your hand movements automatically, while you can concentrate on other things.What else your subconscious can do
Our subconscious also has the important function of perceiving the things that we cannot consciously absorb.

Think about how many impressions you get in each moment - visual and acoustic stimuli such as colors, shapes, images, tones, noises and voices, but also sensitive stimuli such as touch, a cold or warm draft of air, pain, etc. Think also of smells, moods and the most diverse other of your perceptions and impressions.

But how much of it do you normally actually perceive? A tiny fraction. And that’s a good thing, otherwise we’d all go crazy, completely overwhelmed.Our subconscious sometimes knows a lot more than we do
Because our subconscious absorbs a lot more than we consciously register, it can, for example, show us the way in crucial moments.

We then call this intuition.

Then our subconscious makes itself noticeable through a voice in the head or through a strange feeling in the stomach.

Every now and then we feel when we have to make a decision what we have to decide for, without being able to explain it rationally. Or we instinctively sense an impending danger. Sometimes feelings pop up in us all of a sudden and we cry or laugh for no apparent reason. Or we feel very attracted to a stranger we barely know for no apparent reason. In all of these situations, our subconscious takes the lead for brief moments.Use your subconscious and your intuition
We can harness the knowledge and power of our subconscious mind when we learn to understand what it is telling us and how the subconscious mind works.

On the one hand, we have to perceive the impulses of our subconscious in order to be able to consciously decide whether to follow this impulse or not. On the other hand, we can convey messages to our subconscious ourselves.

Our subconscious has a lot of power and influence over us and our lives. If we learn to use this influence more and more for our goals, we will find help and support in our subconscious.The influence of the subconscious
For example, your subconscious affects the following areas of your life:

on your behaviors and reactions
on your attitudes and beliefs
on your perception
on the importance you give to things that are happening
on your health and well-being,
on your performance and your personal successes.
For example, our subconscious lets us say certain things that we would not have said with a little more thought. Or it makes us forget things that we set out to do. Or it ensures that we make a certain decision that we cannot explain in our head. Our subconscious sometimes also lets us reach for a certain book in which we find a message that is important to us. Or it tries to dissuade us from something through malaise, illness or the like, e.g. a goal or from too much work.You don’t have to be afraid of the power of your subconscious
The realization of how great the influence of our subconscious is on our actions and activities is only frightening as long as we perceive our subconscious as something foreign and threatening.

But when we realize that we can use our subconscious actions and attitudes to our advantage, we gain a really strong ally for whatever we want to achieve.The real strength of successful people lies in their subconscious
It is known from high-performance sport that top athletes use their mental powers for their success. These people have learned to use the power of their subconscious in a positive way. But even if you do not strive for such top performance, you can use your subconscious for your personal success.It is much easier to be truly successful when you learn to work with your subconscious.

Often we unconsciously boycott ourselves and wonder why none of what we set out to do works. The aim here is to find out why and to what extent your subconscious is working against you.

It is not easy to get to know our subconscious better, precisely because we are not aware of many things. But we can simply observe ourselves with a lot of curiosity and attention and learn a lot about our behavior. Furthermore, we can also do specific exercises to learn more about our subconscious processes.Analyze your behavior
You can start by consistently analyzing your own behavior.

You can make it a habit or you can just choose specific situations for it. If, for example, after an argument or a conversation with your supervisor, you look back on the whole situation in front of your own eyes, you may notice some behavior that you were not aware of beforehand.

Seek feedback
Seek feedback from others too.

Ask how others think of your words or actions. Of course, you shouldn’t overdo this because it might seem strange to people around you. But you can ask friends to give you feedback on certain things.

If you want to work more intensively on yourself, you can also attend a self-awareness seminar on setting your goals.Know your unconscious attitudes
Not only do your behaviors and reactions come largely from your subconscious, but also many of your attitudes.

You have learned in your past, e.g. through upbringing or from role models, which things you have a positive attitude and which things you have negative attitudes towards. Your attitudes now unconsciously influence your behavior and decisions.Exercise: recognizing the unconscious
Spontaneously and without thinking too much, write down which terms you associate with the following topics:

people
men
women
love
job
success
money
fail
failure
Through this exercise you will quickly recognize in which areas you may have negative and where you have positive basic convictions that unconsciously affect your actions and your thinking.Whereby your knowledge of unconscious programs can help you
Try to find out as much as you can about your subconscious attitudes.This gives you a lot of interesting clues as to why you behave in a certain way in many situations. You can also see if and why you might be boycotting yourself in certain areas.

For example, if you have a belief in your subconscious that says that a lot of money makes you weak of character, then it is not surprising if you prevent yourself from making a lot of money.

So that you can use your subconscious as optimally as possible for your goals and projects, you should consider the essential properties of the subconscious.Your subconscious is constantly active …
Our subconscious is always active. We just don’t always have contact or access to it.

… and also works in sleep
Even when you sleep, your subconscious is active. It produces pictures and entire films - our dreams.

If you want to use your subconscious, it is worthwhile to write down your dreams.

You do not need to interpret your dreams psychologically, because the messages of our subconscious are often clearly recognizable. Sometimes, however, they are encrypted. You can see this as a bit of a puzzle that you can solve. Find out what your dreams are trying to tell you. In this way you can learn a lot about yourself.You can train the contact to your subconscious
Many of us find it difficult to get in touch with our subconscious. We are not used to listening to our intuition or inner voice and trusting that our subconscious is working for us.

But you can learn this contact and practice systematically to work with your subconscious.

You can work best with your subconscious in a relaxed state
Many good ideas come to us in situations in which we relax and switch off - e.g. in the shower or on a walk.

Think for a moment what it is like when a name or a term is on the tip of your tongue and you just can’t figure it out. When do you usually think of it again? E.g. on the way home or in the evening in bed before going to sleep. When you relax and stop trying hard to come up with the name or term, your subconscious is sending you exactly what you want. Because your subconscious works best in a relaxed state, many mental techniques use the method of mental relaxation.Be careful with negations
Many mental trainers assume that the subconscious does not understand negations.

For example, if you keep telling yourself, “I don’t want to be so fat anymore.” therefore the message “being fat” remains for the subconscious.

This is a somewhat simplified representation, but it should make it clear how unfavorably ambiguous messages can possibly affect your subconscious.

Check this out for yourself once.

Today counts for your subconscious
If you want your subconscious to work towards one of your goals, always formulate what you want to achieve as if you have already achieved it. Say “I weigh 70 kilos” (or whatever your dream weight is) or tell yourself, “I’m a department head.” (if that is the position you are aiming for).

By formulating the message as if the goal were already reality, your subconscious will immediately work towards making that goal real.Your subconscious loves pictures
As you can see from the phenomenon of dreams, the subconscious loves the language of images. So use pictures and detailed descriptions of what you want to achieve.

For example, picture the situation in which you achieved your goal in all details. Because the subconscious is strongly motivated and stimulated by images, the method of visualization, for example, can also be used to good effect.Your subconscious always wants your best
Even if we do not understand a lot of what our subconscious is trying to tell us at first and if we are often angry about our unconscious actions - one thing is important:

Your subconscious only wants your best. As a rule, you always act to the best of your knowledge and belief. It can only be that the basic messages are unfavorable for your purposes.An example
If you heard over and over again as a child that you were unsportsmanlike, then maybe you really believe it. If you have such a belief in you, your subconscious may boycott all your attempts to do sports, e.g. with displeasure, forgetfulness or even with illness. It may want to protect you from disappointment or teasing.

You can change many of these old programs with new messages to your subconscious.

I would like to apologize for this very long amount, but it gushed out of me

Dear JAAJ
I only wish you the best
Flower power

2 Likes

Thanks for you reply and your lecture on basic mainstream psychology.

I see we are coming from completely different points of view.

Before we proceed I need to tell you that I see most of the mainstream psychology and science as totally wrong, based on completely false assumptions about conciousness and reality.

I have been studying this stuff (and other related stuff) for 20 years and been working with the subconscious mind for 15 years.

So from my understanding, anytime you are referring to one of these mainstream models you are already in their trap of limiting beliefs and your post proofs this because you are presenting mainstream basics and outdated methods like something new and mindblowing.

If you take a look the world, almost all the tools and methods that are based on mainstream psychology (Freud, NLP, behavioral hypnotherapy, neuro science, affirmations… just to name a few) completely fail in healing and helping their clients most of the time.

Mainstream science is materialistic and believes matter/brain creates consciousness. But it is exactly and completely the other way around. I am 1000% convinced about that.

In very few words about my reality model:

• You are the consciosness (not your body or brain).
  • Conciousness creates reality. All of it.
  • The whole world around you (matter, energy) is a temporary simulation that conciousness creates to gather experience.
  • The subconscious mind is a part of who you truly are.
  • Consciousness also always dominates over matter and energy. That’s how and why instant healing, reality creation and morphic fields are actually able to work.

From my point of view what people learn in university when they study psychology and what is pushed as a model of consciousness to the public is 99% false and complete disinformation. The current system does not intent to create powerful people.

That’s why 99% of psychologist are average or miserable people themselves. That’s why 99.9% of the methods on the self help market are useless as well. Completely wrong world and consciousnes model = no results in real life.

As explained above, it does not matter what mainstream science thinks or has proven. Stop limiting yourself with these assumptions. Science is always hundreds of years behind. The subconscious mind is a fact because it is part of you and you can communicate with it directly, influence your personal reality bubble, communicate with other subconcious minds and much more. You can work with the subconscious mind today or wait for 800 more years to pass until mainstream science finally proves it.

This basic distinction does not matter either, because there are many more levels to consciousness than mainstream science is aware of.

E.g. what about the consciosnesses of your parallel self incarnations? What about the part of you that is not your current role in this incarnation but that has its own life while you are physically sleeping? Mainstream science does not even assume that those do exist… Yet, they are all influencing you as well.

Intuition is more than feedback from the subconscious mind.

You trying to tell me this is proof for me that you are following the mainstream science narrative. Of course the subconscious mind always works because it is part of the actual you.

This is 50ies positive thinking and affirmations stuff. Completely outdated and useless compared to methods we have today.
Every Sapien field works 10 Million times stronger than saying such affirmations to your subconscious mind.

Please do not reply with a long lecture anymore. Because I see we are coming from completely different models of how reality and consciousnes works and also levels of knowledge. All the stuff you wrote about I was aware when I was 18 and none of these things have worked for me (and people that I knew) in real life. You are of course free to believe whatever you want. In the end, at least for me, all that matters are results. And mainstream psychology and mainstream self-help industry has produced almost ZERO results in the last 150 years.

Esoteric psychology, meta physics, deep spiritual stuff etc. on the other hand are actually producing results.

I highly recommend you study things like Near Death Experiences, Astral Travel, EFT, BSFF, Energy Psychology, Morphic Fields and similar topics, before pushing explanations, outdated consciousness models and methods. Because by pushing the mainstream science world view you are not helping the world but are actually being part of the problem of ignorance.

I also recommend you read the books I recommended in the Astral Travel thread – these will open your eyes about the broader nature of consciousness and reality. A good start is William Buhlman’s “Out of Body” book:

You may also want to check out these mainstream wikipedia articles on consciousness – even those are more profound than what most psychologists are aware of:

That’s it.
I have written a ton of stuff on this forum about how and why I see reality (at the moment) and what stuff works from my experience.
You can use the search function if you want to learn more.
Good luck :v:

Viele Grüße nach München

5 Likes
  1. (Near death experience) had I
  2. I had an unexpected out of body experience, even if only briefly
  3. EFT knocking technology is unfortunately not for me
    But thanks

I’m open to this idea. But there are a lot of people who try to reprogram their subconscious mind through methods such as affirmations & visualizations, often without success.

I think you have a point.

1 Like

There are so many things what I have learned in my life, but that does not mean that everything what I have learned, is true. Sometimes unlearning is better than learning.

6 Likes

Yeah, the things is affirmations and visualitation actually do work, but unfortunantely extremely slowly. Indeed, so slowly that by the time you tried to change a belief you already absorbed 10x the amount of counter-beliefs and other negative stuff from society which then neutralize the efforts. Most people spend 6 hours per day on YouTube, Netflix and Instagram and then think they can do 30 minutes of visualization to change something – these people are fooling themselves.

So unless you are speaking affirmations and visualizing 10 hours per day and avoid negative input from society at the same time, those methods are extremely slow and almost destined to fail.

By the way there is a thread here on the forum about reprograming the subconcious mind – I also wrote my perspective and tips there:

Fully agree on this. Especially when this so called “learning” was just brainwashing from society with limiting beliefs and victim mentality mindset.

4 Likes

So many books about subconscious mind are written, but I find your comments most interesting.

1 Like