Wanted to know if you guys can sense the dragon golem in this

This is my first post here, honestly im very unsure if I did the process correctly. Can anyone with the ability to sense servitors tell me if it worked? i chose this bracelet as its home, thank you!

Hi, Jnavrett07! I sense energy there.

Purple Angel Welcome

1 Like

Thank you! I’m grateful for the fast reply. I will be sure post my experiences in the future.

1 Like

Please do share with us! :+1: :pray:

1 Like

Im about to answer like a practice test:
I think….yes?
I feel this way because it feels like I am meeting Shen (my dragon’s) “relative” lol.
But maybe I’m deluding myself; idk lol
mind says no, but heart gives a nod

It feels like he’s pretty regal- on the more serious side hut very poised, elegant, and really likes you ; loyalty a prominent trait of his especially towards you
(but do not quote me on it yet- idk- fingers crossed though; hopefully someone more refined can confirm this and let us know)

Lets see what others say

1 Like

Yes, in the marbles…, not in the string.
The Dragon Golem waits for your command.

2 Likes

Is it a brownish one ? :thinking:

1 Like

Ty! I was just told by the person who gifted me the bracelet that the black stones are tiger eye and the middle one is tiger wood. I hope that wouldnt negatively affect the process. Should I try again with a different object? Any advice on how I should go about it to be sure?

Thank you!

So quick reminder:
It doesnt matter what you put it on; if you put the entire object on it; it will be on the entire object.
in your case the bracelet; string and stones. So keep this safe.

If you create it on another item
note that means it will birth another dragon lol
You’d be giving your buddy another buddy; but this also means you are responsible for both.
These are sentient beings, so it’s important to care for each and every.

The dragons cannot switch homes; once it is on x object it will remain there. It will firmly stay there; some reckon they can change homes, but no. Mr.Weaver himself on this forum has publicly attested to this (its not some insider knowledge)
Its why I am still waiting on creating my fey servitor because I still an waiting for the object I’d like to to put it on (& its been literally over a year ahh)

And any crystal is totally fine; regardless of which type… Nothing adverse will ever happen when you are in Dream’s domain fret not.
…The only times something adverse occurs are when people choose to not follow the directions and use or put other creators’ stuff on it (which is a no brainer- dont lol)

Also like I said earlier:
I can very well be wrong with my analysis :pray:t3: I reiterate that because this is my first time ever analyzing- maybe I shouldn’t have; just being transparent because I’m neither him nor an expert lol. But of course regardless whether I am right or wrong just know your dragon is their for you. As time passes you will develop a better rapport, too! :slight_smile:
Wishing you both a great journey together :smiley:

1 Like

Okay, thats some great info. Thanks for that, I wish you luck on getting your fey servitor soon!

Hello. I am new here. Can someone please tell me if my servitor is present or not?