Wanted To Share a Golden Medallion Image

Hi!
I got a gift from a mentor and asked if I could share it here and he said yes.
This is what he wrote about it in the email he sent:
"In the attachment I have a gift for you. It is something I came across only recently. It is the only existing foto of a 5 kg ancient golden medallion, that was found underneath a crop circle (among 2 others in silver and bronze). The golden medallion itself doesn’t exist anymore and it was cut in half before the foto was made. Nevertheless even through the foto an energy emerges that is stronger than almost anything else I came across. The quality of that energy is marvelous, it is fullness and perfection itself, coming from the highest spiritual realms.

One great way how to use it: Print it out, not necessarily bigger than 8x12 cm - it’ll be strong enough - and place a small thinwalled glas with high quality water (10-20 ml is enough) on top of it. You’ll be surprised…it will spread far…"

Please let me know if feel anything from it!
Hope you guys/girls enjoy it…

18 Likes

Wow, that’s interesting.
Maybe Sapien will create a field for it one day.
It reminds me of his meteorite-fields.

Did your mentor tell you where exactly this was found?

1 Like

He only said it was found under a crop circle, not where that crop circle was and he has no idea from where the medallion came from originally either. He wrote this also: “the energy of the medallion is marvelous and it is ment as a great gift to humanity - from whereever it came originally - who knows…”

1 Like

Shouldn’t it also work when the bottle or glass is placed on the phone ,while displaying this image?
Or would it be enough to print it black/white ?

1 Like

I’m not an expert at this, but I think it should work fine with the phone and as a black/white print, I feel it could perhaps work just a little better as a color print though.

1 Like

I am very confident that Dream could retrack the origin of the energy. This sounds highly interesting indeed, and it would give a completely new perspective on archeology aswell

4 Likes

As soon as I looked at this picture, I felt my pineal light up with energy. I just kinda soaked it up for a few seconds, then had a thought about how sad it was that someone cut this thing in half. As I was finishing the thought, I heard a very clear telepathic question in a kind, matter-of-fact way ask me, “Would you also like the other half of the image and it’s energy?”.

I consented, and received the concept of the other half materializing and rotating into position in the image, then felt a slight shift in the energy, not stronger but very pure and complete feeling.

Then I had an understanding or a knowingness that even though some people are destructive enough to cut a sacred medallion in half to sell the gold, that doesn’t mean the energy is lost. Everything exists forever, and can be recalled if needed.

Very interesting piece you’ve shared.

12 Likes